Kylie Cosmetics The Naughty Palette Kyshadow

by Kylie Cosmetics

The #KylieCosmetics limited edition holiday collection Naughty palette is your secret weapon to create the perfect Kylie eye. Each Naughty Palette comes with 14 pressed powder eye shadows that can be used together to recreate Kylieâs favorite looks or...

Has anyone used this palette ? Is it easily blended? Pigmented? I’ve never used Kylie palettes but am curious!
i created this look for a photo shoot! what do you think? insta: @ peyssphoto Kylie Cosmetics The Naughty Palette Kyshadow [product:anastasia-beverly-hills-dipbrow-pomade] NYX Slim Lip Liner Pencil 851 Black Berry Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer
Start your review of Kylie Cosmetics The Naughty Palette Kyshadow!
How would you rate this product?
Lynette M.
Philadelphia, PA
Kylie Cosmetics The Naughty Palette Kyshadow uploaded by Lynette M.
Kylie Cosmetics The Naughty Palette Kyshadow uploaded by Lynette M.
I have a different Kylie Jenner eyeshadow palette but it’s almost the same thing. However I do love these colors, there are some shimmery colors, some cool earth tone sunset colors as well as some browns😍😍 its a really rich pigmented formula. Definitely worth a try and worth your $$ only thing I did not like, the palette does not come with a brush!!
sunflower D.
Kylie Cosmetics The Naughty Palette Kyshadow uploaded by sunflower D.
Okay packaging truly isn’t for me at all , it’s distracting, having a silver design around the shades to me takes away the beauty. The design easily comes off (I showed in the nice palette review) Pigment wise it’s very good! Both matte & shimmers are good quality. Warning it does have fall out. The shades I feel are very unique & different
Frida  L.
Kylie Cosmetics The Naughty Palette Kyshadow uploaded by Frida  L.
It is one of the palettes that best pigments that I have. It has a very high price but it is totally worth it. It has warm tones and some very vibrant ones you can do many types of makeup with it.
Meghan H.
Denham Springs
Kylie Cosmetics The Naughty Palette Kyshadow uploaded by Meghan H.
Beautiful palette. Easy to blend and lots of different colored looks you can create.
Hunter E.
Kylie Cosmetics The Naughty Palette Kyshadow uploaded by Hunter E.
Kylie Cosmetics The Naughty Palette Kyshadow uploaded by Hunter E.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a great pallet if you would use the colors! I find that these aren’t the colors I love to use and the amount of fallout doesn’t help. Otherwise, the colors are very pigmented and last all day once applied!
Jen K.
Tonawanda
After trying this palette I can say it is one of my favorites! The color scheme is really nice , the quality of most of the shadows is really smooth , they blend very well and I use this to create many different looks.. the yellow/gold color is one of my favorites;)
Stephanie C.
Hollis, OK
Love this Palette especially cause its a Christmas Palette and its my favorite time of Year!!! And I love the shades it has in it they are pigmented!
Alina T.
Logansport, IN
Purchased at: Sephora
Omg I always wanted to try her products!!! I have so many bills and just had 2 boys! And products were a little to expensive for me!! But omg I would so love to try this!!! I see her ig all the time and boy does her make up look flawless and on point!! Such an amazing eye shadow palette 😭😍👌🏽
YAMILETH  R.
Dallas, TX
I love this naughty 😈 palette 🎨 the colors are wonderful and cutes 😍🥰 so pigment in the eyes 👁.
Maricela I.
Fairfield, CA
I love this pallet I know Kylie cosmetics are expensive I like the colors and I really enjoy using this pallet