BY KYLIE COSMETICS

• Is this palette worth the hype? Are they pigmented and no...13 Answers
  • another warm toned palette that i need even tho i have a ...2 Answers
  • Is this really worth the money? Or should i invest in ano...4 Answers
Kylie Cosmetics The Burgundy Palette Kyshadows
  • "Love this shadow palette! The case is pretty cheap cardboard, but the colors are really smooth, pigmented and blend very well. I thought the price point was good at $40, cheaper than a lot of other high end brands and definitely like the product itself!" in 497 reviews
  • "I love this palette! Great pigmentation, great price, great value! Very long lasting! First time user and I'm so happy I purchased this product! Very easy to apply! I would buy again and highly recommend!" in 55 reviews
Claire O.
Northville, MI
I got this palette from my brother as a birthday present, I am sure that because it is Kylie it is not cheap.  I use this product whenever I am going for a burgundy look.  I found that it is very easy to apply and use.  The shadow stays on fairly well.  I found that some of these colors go on very strong so I have to be gentle with how much I put on so I don't over do it.  I am not sure if I would buy this palette again, but I might recommend to a friend to try it.
Vy B.
philadelphia, PA
This turned out to be a pretty good quality eyeshadow! Not much fall out. Love how it blends in the eyes. The shadows and pigmented enough to see the variations of it. Love warm tones so I love this palette for it. Stays on for 7+ hours with or without primer. The shimmer isn’t too pigmented which I like. Gives it a natural glossy/shimmer look without it being too dramatic. I use this for an everyday natural look for work! Highly recommend!
Rubi L.
Austin, TX
This is one of my favorite palettes and the quality of it is amazing! I love that there’s a balance between metallics and mattes and they are so easy to apply and super pigmented. This one remind me a lot of Colourpop’a Give It To Me Straight, but the quality is much much better!
Hailey A.
Buena Park, CA
I actually had low expectations for this pallette because it was my first item purchased from kylie consmetics and I hear a lot of controversy about her products. I ended up loving every shade of shadow in this pallette. This pallette can be used for everyday looks as well as fancier/more elaborate looks. The price point is reasonable. I would recommend this pallette because it is high quality and easy to use.
NICOLE L.
Wilmington , NC
I adore this palette! It is perfect for fall and you can create so many looks with it! Since last fall, in 2017, I’ve been into reds and burgundy colors and this palette is just perfection! The colors blend smoothly, they don’t have a ton of fall out, they’re very pigmented, they don’t fade through the day, and you can create day looks or bold looks! This palette is amazing and worth every penny!
Bryleigh H.
Spring
The shipping was fast. The colors are great for a casual or natural look, but can be good for more dramatic looks if used right. There is very little fall out in the product. It’s not very pigmented though. The product also isn’t very long lasting. The packaging is very nice though. The colors are just like many other popular palettes though. Would only recommend to makeup beginners, because there’s not very much You do with the colors.
Jessica H.
I own this product in the Bronze version & I can honestly say I love it! Many people say that they like her Burgundy palette better, but I have never tried that one. The Bronze palette has all of the basic colors one would need to make a natural everyday look! It has a transition color and a dark black color to add some “smokiness” to any look. I give it four stars because the black is hard to blend on my eyes & it has some fallout. Other than that, I recommend the palette!
Maria O.
Very great pallet by Kylie 💙 It’s incredibly pigmented so it does last many hours, very easy to apply either with a brush or a finger. I’ve bought this pallet twice already because I use it almost every day lol so I would highly recommend it to a family or friend.
Rachel M.
Tallahassee, FL
I'm not a huge fan of the Kardashians/Jenners, but I have to admit that Kylie does it right with makeup! (Except her super drying matte lipsticks). I have several of her pallettes and I really love this one and he purple one best. There's only one shimmer on the top right that need some help, but other than that, the colors blend like a dream and are really pigmented. Go in with a light hand on the mattes!
MorganBrielle♓️ B.
Love love love this pallet! The colors are soo pigmented. There is a bit of fall out with some of the colors so you just have to be careful to tap your brush out or go in easy. But I love this shadow. It is a bit on the pricey side, and I’m sure they’re are duped out there. But the quality is most certainly worth it! Five stars!
Is this palette worth the hype? Are they pigmented and not chalky? Are there any dupes out there??
Asceana M.
San Antonio, TX
Are the pigments as good as they say?? In sceptical
Brittney C.
Would you recommend Kylie or colourpop pressed shadows?
Jaci C.
Edinburg, TX
I've been wanting to try this palette so bad however when I purchased the lip kit I was extremely disappointed with it. I understand they're completely different types of products but just knowing it's the same brand makes me think twice. How good is this product as far as the pigmentation, fallout etc. Is it worth the try? Thanks in advance!
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Which palette is better the bronze palette or the Burgundy palette?