Maira G.
Maira G.
Lake worth, FL
Which of the 3 Kyshadow palettes, do you recommend?
Ariel D.
Ariel D.
Charlotte, NC
3 months, 1 week ago
I have the Bronze (Kylie Cosmetics The Bronze Palette Kyshadow) and Burgundy (Kylie Cosmetics The Burgundy Palette Kyshadows) and use both daily! Bronze is a great starter palette and has everything you need for day to night looks. Burgundy is my personal favorite but the shades are not as diverse as the Bronze. Although the 3 shades on the top row of the Burgundy palette - Naked, Beach & Penny are neutral, thus very wearable for daytime activities/work IMO. Hope this helps!
Kyra Z.
Kyra Z.
Uniontown, PA
4 months ago
I ordered the holiday palette and it's my favorite! I don't know what I'm going to do when I run out of it since it was limited edition :(
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
9 months, 3 weeks ago
I ordered the holiday edition and love it! The next one will be the bronze palette. 😊😊 I'm not too into the burgundy one but it's all personal preference!
Maria D.
Maria D.
Emeryville, CA
10 months, 1 week ago
The bronze palette! I use so much I bought a back up for when it runs out. Great quality pigments and perfect colors
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Jonestown, PA
10 months, 1 week ago
I ordered this palette about a month ago, and I love it! I use it all the time and super pigmented, and lasts all day
Tayla E.