2 colors available

BY KYLIE COSMETICS #59 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Contains: 1 Kyshadow pressed powder eye shadow palette (net weight / pods net 9 X 1.40 grams / 9 X 0.05 oz) The #KylieCosmetics Kyshadow pressed powder eye shadow palette is your secret weapon to create the perfect Kylie eye. Each Kyshadow Kit comes with 9 pressed powder eye shadows that can be used together to recreate Kylie`s favorite looks or customize your own. Each Bronze Palette contains the following shades: Jasper (matte finish creamy beige), Quartz (satin finish champagne gold), Topaz (matte finish true taupe), Goldstone (satin finish bronze), Citrine (matte finish bright orange), Tiger Eye (matte finish light golden brown), Hematite (matte finish chestnut brown), Bronze (matte finish chocolate brown), Onyx (matte finish black). The Kyshadow kit pressed powder eye shadows are talc and paraben free, have medium buildable coverage and a velvety smooth texture.

• I have an interest in purchasing, however is this pallete really wo...3 Answers
  • Has anybody at 40 and over used this product. And was it okay for y...2 Answers
  • Did you like matte or shimmer eyeshadow ?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Liaren D.
Liaren D.
As hyped up as this is, and as talked about as it is, I actually really love this palette. First off, the colors in this palette are everything to me! Even before I got this eyeshadow palette, I always used other eyeshadow brands similar to the color in the Kylie palette. The color pay off is amazing too and it's super pigmented. I also love that I don't get any fallout with this, including the dark brown and black shadows. No fallout with those dark shades, which can be horrible in some other shadows. Second, I'm a fan for Kylie Jenner and have always loved the way her makeup looks so I had to purchase this. The burgundy palette I haven't tried yet, and I don't think I will because those colors aren't really my style. But I will definitely repurchase the bronze palette if I ever run out.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Pacific, WA
Review for: Kyshadow Kit
I'm not that impressed with this palette. I thought it would be better considering whos name is on it. The packaging is cute and the card woth they eyes was pretty cool. For this price I kind of would have expected a mirror in the palette. The colors are all pretty basic, I own a lot of dupe for them both high end and drug syore brands. The eye shadows look like they would be super pigmented but the color payoff isnt that great. The colors are buildable it just takes some patience. I did have a lot of fall out from the shadows, they are teally dusty. When trying to blend them they got muddy for me and blended all together. For me this palettw was a miss, like i said i have so many dupes of these because the colors are very basic.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Santa Monica
I am absolutely in love with this palette! When I first received it, I immediately noticed the insane pigmentation that shows up on your lids with little to no effort. I have used the Too Faced Semi-Sweet Bar Palette as well, and compared to that, the Bronze Kyshadow Palette is higher on my favorites list. With the mostly warm colors, it beautifully compliments my dark brown eyes. Price wise, it's a little overpriced, but for the most part it is worth the wait as well as the $$. My only complaint is that the powder is not as secure as I would like, and often gets over my clothes, but that's an easy fix. Overall though, I HIGHLY recommend this product.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Review for: Kyshadow Kit
I absolutely love this palette. I've been using it everyday since it arrived. The colors are very pigmented, there's a little fall out but it's not awful, nothing more than other high end shadows of used like Tarte or Too Faced. I love that the colors, they blend easily and you can create so many looks from one palette. The packaging is sturdy and so beautiful. I'm not sure why there's so much hate towards Kylie's products but I've always been a fan. I would say this is worth the price the only issue is it sells out incredibly quick. I'm still surprised I snagged one!! If you can get your hands on this I highly recommend it.
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Newport Beach, CA
Review for: The From
I don't know what I expected getting this palette, but it was somehow a total surprise. I absolutely love the colors, the blendability is absolutely incredible, the pigments are vibrant but even if you put too much on it'll blend out, so you can get an insanely varied look from dramatic to subtle. It's a Lot smaller than I thought it was going to be, there's no mirror, and the palette and packaging is pretty cheaply made, but holy crap the shades and formula itself are amazing. So for the price I expected a lot more, in quality and quantity, but the quality of the actual eyeshadow is incredible.
Marcela R.
Marcela R.
This is an amazing palette. The colors are very warm toned, highly pigmented, and have exceptional staying power. This is the first palette I have used where my shadows DON'T crease by the end of the day--super impressed! I didn't think I would love all of the warm toned shadows, but I have been pleasantly surprised. Truly, this palette has everything I need to create the perfect shadow look for any occasion. Wonderful range of shades that I can use for highlight, shadow, liner, crease, lid, and even my brows! so versatile. I would highly recommend to anyone!!
Freddra R.
Freddra R.
Homestead , FL
Review for: The From
Alright so I don't want to completely badmouth both eyeshadow palettes because after all I did go back and buy a second one (the burgundy palette). The bronzer palette wasnt all that great in my opinion. I feel like the shades weren't very pigmented, am I alone in this one? Other than that, they werent ugly colors and the packing was adorable. I recently bought the burgundy palette (one that I will be using on Thanksgiving; hopefully, if it gets here on time) and since it was a second make, I'm hoping that the quality improved.
Callie C.
Callie C.
Novi, Mi
Review for: Kyshadow Kit
For upwards of $50 this palette is unacceptable. The black eyeshadow lacks impact, the shimmer shadows are lackluster, and the majority of them lack pigment. There are only two out of these nine shadows that are decent, the rest are of poor quality. Garbage quality aside, I have at least one dupe of every single one of these shades and the packaging is cheap and flimsy. The only redeeming trait is the actual size of the pans. I 100% regret spending my money on this product and you are better off using the Morphe 35O palette.
Alyssa O.
Alyssa O.
I had been dying to get the Kyshadow palette and was so excited when I received it as a gift. I was not disappointed with this product. The eyeshadows feel so soft and apply really well. They lasted all day and didn't crease. They blended well and there is a good variety of shadows. You can create a dark smokey eye or a basic natural look with this palette. There are 7 mattes and 2 shimmers. All the colors a very wearable and neutral. The price point is high but it is great quality. It is worth the price.
Marina R.
Marina R.
Miami
Review for: The From
I would like to say that I'm not really a fan of Kylie products but this palette is divine in terms of tones, (neutral warm and cold) all can combine perfect and create ideal looks for fall. Have a good pigmentation although if of the price is me seems somewhat expensive because I seems that the packaging not is of high quality but the shadows are good not it is worth addition to are of difficult access. I recommend it only if you really a fan of palettes and you can pay this product.
Paula M.
Paula M.
I have been looking some reviews for this palette... What about pigmentation? Long lasting or not? I love Kylie cosmetics, but I need opinions about this. ^^
Brooke W.
Brooke W.
Manchester, CT
Do you find that this palette works well for people with paler skin given so many of the orange/rust colored options?
Dani M.
Dani M.
Are the colors chalky/ is there a lot of fallout? Are they easy to blend out?
Thaymar G.
Thaymar G.
Price of this product? I want it so bad
Esther H.
Esther H.
Asten-Heusden
Is the quality worth the price?