Add a Photo

By KYLIE COSMETICS
#63 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Contains: 1 Kyshadow pressed powder eye shadow palette (net weight / pods net 9 X 1.40 grams / 9 X 0.05 oz) The #KylieCosmetics Kyshadow pressed powder eye shadow palette is your secret weapon to create the perfect Kylie eye. Each Kyshadow Kit comes with 9 pressed powder eye shadows that can be used together to recreate Kylie`s favorite looks or customize your own. Each Bronze Palette contains the following shades: Jasper (matte finish creamy beige), Quartz (satin finish champagne gold), Topaz (matte finish true taupe), Goldstone (satin finish bronze), Citrine (matte finish bright orange), Tiger Eye (matte finish light golden brown), Hematite (matte finish chestnut brown), Bronze (matte finish chocolate brown), Onyx (matte finish black). The Kyshadow kit pressed powder eye shadows are talc and paraben free, have medium buildable coverage and a velvety smooth texture.

Photos (226)
Brookelynne T.
Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA

So I love her liquid lipsticks and thought, hey the shadow palettes are raved about also, although not as much as the liquid lippies, but I figured I would love the eyeshadow palettes as much as I loved the liquid lipsticks! They are good, I wouldn't say great, but the Kyshadow eyeshadows could def have a better formula! They are beautiful colors, especially the Kylie Kyshadow Pressed Powder Eyeshadows in The Bronze Palette! I love them all and wouldn't change a thing about the color combination in this palette! The shadows are a little hard to blend out and have a significant amount of fall out!!! Those are the main reason I don't absolutely love these shadows and palette! However it gets a 4 star rating because they are absolutely gorgeous, stunning, do apply true to there colors and do have a semi buttery and smooth formula! And because it offers a mixture of 3 Shimmers and 6 Mattes, and numerous transition colors! You can def crest some great looks from daytime, everyday and even a smokey eye with the deep dark matte brown & the black, which isn't as black as I'd like it and doesn't have that great of a pay off for a true matte black, but not completely awful, lol. I can't say I wouldn't or would recommend this palette! There's def pros and construction to her eyeshadows! And unfortunately being really had to blend and buff out the shadows is a big con to me, blending and build eyeshadows is the way to achieve a beautiful, flawless eyeshadow application and look! This is my personal opinion! I know many beauty junkies and make up artist and lovers alike that love the Kylie Kyshadow Eyeshadow Palettes! And then just equally the same amount that don't care for them! I hope my opinion and review helps somewhat, even tho I'm straddling the line on liking them and not really caring for them! Kylie Cosmetics The Bronze Palette Kyshadow
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Bentonville

I don't have any of her regular palettes, but I did get her Holiday 2016 palette for Christmas. I begged for this palette because the colors were so beautiful and you can see they swatch beautifully too. I used this on my eye with a Sigma E40 blending brush (so it was not the brush's fault this is my regular eye brush) and the colors went on like mud. The dark colors all looked exactly the same on my eye. You couldn't tell the difference from the blue or the green or any of the burgundy colors. It was awful. I tried using foundation and concealer as an eye primer instead of my Urban Decay to see if it made a difference, (I make sure to set it with powder before I use eyeshadows on my lid too,) and it just came out look muddy once again. I used the dark golden brown as base color on my lid and it had creased and faded terribly at the end of the day with all three primers. I was so disappointed because I'm the biggest Kylie fan and I hated to say a bad thing about her, but this palette was awful. The lighter shades on the top apply pretty beautifully as transition shades for me, but the dark colors - not so much. I know the palette is no longer available, but I wanted to share my experience. I also never see her using this palette on her snapchat the way she does with her other palettes so that must be a good indication of the quality as well.
Puja P.
Puja P.

After seeing the colors in this palette I had to have it! I own all the lip kits from Kylie, so was interested in trying the eyeshadow. I think the eyeshadows are not very buttery/smooth and are kind of stuff. The matte shades seem a bit patchy, and the shimmers are not very pigmented. I LOVE the orange shade, and the selection of colors makes it the perfect everyday palette. For $42, the price is steep and I would go with the Modern Renaissance palette if you had to choose just one. The Anastasia formula is soooo much better. I also think the packaging of the bronze palette is very cheap/flimsy as it's just cardboard. It also does not include a mirror or a brush. There are many dupes for the shades in these palettes, some being MAC Rule for the orange shade, Anastasia Smoke for the dark brown, Anastasia Caramel, and Anastasia Noir. The black shade in the kyshadow is not as black as I would like it to be as well.
Liaren D.
Liaren D.

As hyped up as this is, and as talked about as it is, I actually really love this palette. First off, the colors in this palette are everything to me! Even before I got this eyeshadow palette, I always used other eyeshadow brands similar to the color in the Kylie palette. The color pay off is amazing too and it's super pigmented. I also love that I don't get any fallout with this, including the dark brown and black shadows. No fallout with those dark shades, which can be horrible in some other shadows. Second, I'm a fan for Kylie Jenner and have always loved the way her makeup looks so I had to purchase this. The burgundy palette I haven't tried yet, and I don't think I will because those colors aren't really my style. But I will definitely repurchase the bronze palette if I ever run out.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Pacific, WA

I'm not that impressed with this palette. I thought it would be better considering whos name is on it. The packaging is cute and the card woth they eyes was pretty cool. For this price I kind of would have expected a mirror in the palette. The colors are all pretty basic, I own a lot of dupe for them both high end and drug syore brands. The eye shadows look like they would be super pigmented but the color payoff isnt that great. The colors are buildable it just takes some patience. I did have a lot of fall out from the shadows, they are teally dusty. When trying to blend them they got muddy for me and blended all together. For me this palettw was a miss, like i said i have so many dupes of these because the colors are very basic.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Santa Monica

I am absolutely in love with this palette! When I first received it, I immediately noticed the insane pigmentation that shows up on your lids with little to no effort. I have used the Too Faced Semi-Sweet Bar Palette as well, and compared to that, the Bronze Kyshadow Palette is higher on my favorites list. With the mostly warm colors, it beautifully compliments my dark brown eyes. Price wise, it's a little overpriced, but for the most part it is worth the wait as well as the $$. My only complaint is that the powder is not as secure as I would like, and often gets over my clothes, but that's an easy fix. Overall though, I HIGHLY recommend this product.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.

I absolutely love this palette. I've been using it everyday since it arrived. The colors are very pigmented, there's a little fall out but it's not awful, nothing more than other high end shadows of used like Tarte or Too Faced. I love that the colors, they blend easily and you can create so many looks from one palette. The packaging is sturdy and so beautiful. I'm not sure why there's so much hate towards Kylie's products but I've always been a fan. I would say this is worth the price the only issue is it sells out incredibly quick. I'm still surprised I snagged one!! If you can get your hands on this I highly recommend it.
makayla l.
makayla l.
Plano, TX

I absolutely LOVE this pallet!! I can't stop using it! This is an everyday pallet and it has every staple for a natural look! I can't get enough of that orange color and I don't have any other eyeshadow like it! The packaging is soo cute and it is very good for travel. Some people wish this had a mirror but I personally don't mind it not having one. The shadows are very creamy and bleak very easily! There is little to no fallout and I just can't express how much I love this pallet! I would buy this over and over again, and if you are looking for a beautiful everyday natural pallet, this is for you!
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Costa Mesa, CA

I don't know what I expected getting this palette, but it was somehow a total surprise. I absolutely love the colors, the blendability is absolutely incredible, the pigments are vibrant but even if you put too much on it'll blend out, so you can get an insanely varied look from dramatic to subtle. It's a Lot smaller than I thought it was going to be, there's no mirror, and the palette and packaging is pretty cheaply made, but holy crap the shades and formula itself are amazing. So for the price I expected a lot more, in quality and quantity, but the quality of the actual eyeshadow is incredible.
Alexis P.
Alexis P.

I'm so obsessed with this eyeshadow palette from Kylie Cosmetics! At first I wasn't sure how good the quality of the shadows would be but after trying it I'm so happy that I purchased it. The colors in this palette is perfect for the everyday look to the office and also on the weekends for a night out! This palette is very versatile and there's so many different looks that can be created with it from natural to smokey eyes! Plus so many different eye looks that you can recreate from watching YouTube Tutorials online! I would definitely recommend this one for your makeup kit!
Paula M.
Paula M.

I have been looking some reviews for this palette... What about pigmentation? Long lasting or not? I love Kylie cosmetics, but I need opinions about this. ^^
Brooke W.
Brooke W.
Norristown, PA

Do you find that this palette works well for people with paler skin given so many of the orange/rust colored options?
Dani M.
Dani M.

Are the colors chalky/ is there a lot of fallout? Are they easy to blend out?
Thaymar G.
Thaymar G.

Price of this product? I want it so bad
kimberly m.
kimberly m.
canada

Is it good for black skin tone??