BY KYLIE COSMETICS #27 in Makeup Palettes

Contains:

• 9 Kyshadow pressed powder eye shadow palette (net weight / pods net 9 X 1.40 grams / 12 X 0.05 oz)
  • 1 pressed powder blush (net weight / pods net 1 X 7.5 grams / 1 X 0.26 oz)
  • 1 pressed powder highlighter (net weight / pods net 1 X 9.5 grams / 1 X 0.34 oz)

The #KylieCosmetics Kyshadow pressed powder palette is your secret weapon to create the perfect Kylie look. Each Eye Want It All Palette comes with 9 pressed powder eye shadows and one blush and one highlighter that can be used together to recreate Kylie’s favorite looks or customize your own.

Each I Want It All contains the following shades:

Kyshadow

• Birthday Girl (satin shimmering champagne)
  • Buttercream Frosting (matte warm cream)
  • 1942 (matte warm taupe)
  • Forever Young (matte warm soft pink)
  • New Year, New Me (metallic red plum)
  • The New Black (matte bright pink)
  • Party Time (matte light dusty mauve)
  • Celebrate (metallic golden brown)
  • Midnight (matte black)

Blush

• Cheers (matte light pink)

Highlighter

• Confetti (shimmering light pink)

• La pigmentación es buena?2 Answers
  • So what do you guys think of this pallete ?? Is it worth the hype??2 Answers
  • How is the pigment? Does it blend nicely? Is it worth the money?1 Answers
Paige A.
Mt Washington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this after seeing multiple reviews on YouTube. This was the first and only Kylie product I’ve ever bought. I LOVE the eyeshadows, the highlighters are a little too glittery for my taste. For the price, I wish I would’ve passed on this. There are so many better products out there for $56.
Ida L.
Paupack, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The "I want it all Palette" by Kylie Cosmetics is beautiful. It makes me LOVE makeup even more. The product and colors are highly pigmented. You can create day or night looks. It includes a blush, highlight and spectacular shades of eye shadows. Packaging is fun and sparkles! I am in love!
Katie W.
Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is okay but it’s not absolutely wonderful. The mirror in the palette is weird because it’s shaped as a heart. It’s cute but not practical. The powders are ok, they blend nicely but I’d go for colourpop
Briana S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this palette. The blush is so light and subtle, but can be built up to be more bold. The pinks and browns are gorgeous and the black is my go-to even when I’m not using the shadows from this palette.
blooms s.
Alpine, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
SOOO utterly completely satisfied and surprised with the GREAT QUALITY these shadows have to offer. Pigmented and easy to use, thank you Kylie, as you continue to impress! Not so much with the highlight, a bit "glittery" for my taste but looks great on the body or chest area ;)
Amanda G.
San Antonio , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Received this palette by accident actually, but I got to keep it and I would definitely say that it actually really nice. I've never used any of Kylie's eyeshadow palettes before and I would say the colors are nice and pigmented. The price point is a bit high I would say (which is why I've never bought one before), however if it has the colors you are looking for I'd say to definitely purchase!
Dayna T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kylies Birthday collection is perfect, love the packaging, it is perfect for any skin color she makes her makeup so that they will work with just about any person that purchases it.  The pros always outweight the cons, always love the colors and the packaging is out of this world make you feel special too wear daily!
Ella T.
Marion, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only reason I did not give this five stars is because there is a lot of fallout in some of the shades. Other than that, it is wonderful. The fallout is easy to wipe off.l so that’s a good thing. My favorite shade is ‘The New Black’. The palette is pretty big. The packaging is wonderful.
Amanda Sue F.
Mount Ulla
Beauty Junkie Expert
im in love with this palette!!! i use it everyday. it is very pigmented. the colors are pretty. im in love with the burgundy color. its great for a fall look. id recommend this palette to anyone who is in love with make up like i am. i would buy it again if i need to.
Heather S.
Daleville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought this a month ago or so, and have never been happier. I love the colors and the product itself is amazing. A little pricey but I will get many uses out of it for sure.
Eza M.
This palettes is gorgeous!!
Zuyuri M.
Mcallen, TX
Is it worth the money?? Cause to be honest it's a bit expensive
lyzette p.
Muleshoe, TX
Is this pallette worth the money or just as good as a morphe pallette?
Yodarlin L.
La pigmentación es buena?
Kayleigh O.