BY KYLIE COSMETICS #37 in Makeup Palettes

Contains:

• 9 Kyshadow pressed powder eye shadow palette (net weight / pods net 9 X 1.40 grams / 12 X 0.05 oz)
  • 1 pressed powder blush (net weight / pods net 1 X 7.5 grams / 1 X 0.26 oz)
  • 1 pressed powder highlighter (net weight / pods net 1 X 9.5 grams / 1 X 0.34 oz)

The #KylieCosmetics Kyshadow pressed powder palette is your secret weapon to create the perfect Kylie look. Each Eye Want It All Palette comes with 9 pressed powder eye shadows and one blush and one highlighter that can be used together to recreate Kylie’s favorite looks or customize your own.

Each I Want It All contains the following shades:

Kyshadow

• Birthday Girl (satin shimmering champagne)
  • Buttercream Frosting (matte warm cream)
  • 1942 (matte warm taupe)
  • Forever Young (matte warm soft pink)
  • New Year, New Me (metallic red plum)
  • The New Black (matte bright pink)
  • Party Time (matte light dusty mauve)
  • Celebrate (metallic golden brown)
  • Midnight (matte black)

Blush

• Cheers (matte light pink)

Highlighter

• Confetti (shimmering light pink)

• La pigmentación es buena?2 Answers
  • So what do you guys think of this pallete ?? Is it worth the hype??2 Answers
  • How is the pigment? Does it blend nicely? Is it worth the money?1 Answers
Mallory L.
Mallory L.
I snatched this palette up as soon as it came out a couple of weeks ago and I'm glad I did. I love all of the girly pinks and the shimmers added to it. I was pleasantly surprised by the highlighter. It's very sparkly but I thought it looked very nice! It could also double as a lid shade. The blush however, was disappointing. It's very very light and I could hardly get it to show up on my arm when I swatched it and I have very fair skin. It also could use a dark matte brown shade. Other than that it's definitely a home run!
Beauty B ..
Beauty B ..
I just received this in the mail. This is my first Kylie Cosmetics purchase and I'm pleasantly surprised by the quality. I think because the packaging is vey youthful (rightfully so, since she just turned 20), I wasn't expecting to be impressed by the quality of the product. But I am. I like the shadows. I think they're pigmented and blendable. The more matte of the two blushes did not impress me. The color payout just wasn't there. The shimmery blush, though, is beautiful. Overall, I like this palette and am happy with my purchase. I do think the price point is a little high. Maybe somewhere around $45 would make this a 5 star rating.
Cherish H.
Cherish H.
Round Rock , TX
This is my first Kylie product and I am impressed! I had shied away in the past after the poor reviews of her first palette, but loved the shades in this one and bit the bullet. I am not disappointed in the least. The colors are nicely pigmented and blend well together. The shimmer shades look great and the mattes play well on my pale skin. The blush is a perfect, modest shade. I can see myself using this again and again. Makes my brown/green eyes pop!
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Hickory, NC
I have been buying Kylie Cosmetics products since the business first launched. I wanted to love this palette, I really did. The pinks are a lot more powdery than expected. Only the pinks, though. The highlighter is gorgeous in the package but too pink on my pale skin. I wish it was more of a universal tone. I thought the packaging was cute. Who doesn't love glitter and hearts? I just wish the glitter didn't rub off.
Valerie E.
Valerie E.
Beaverton, OR
I give this 3 stars because I'm pretty loyal to the kylie brand..I love her liquid lipsticks and loved her first 2 eyeshadow palettes/blushes and highlighters, HOWEVER I really was disappointed in this collection. The products themselves are great, no complaints about pigment or consistency, just the packaging is SO childish. Reminded me so much of something you'd find at Claire's..and this stuff isn't cheap!
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
This palette got me like wow sinces it's colors pigmentation good and it's hiliter good as well as blush. I think she improved her formula. Easy to work and blend . I believe in her and that her line will get better and better. I love Kylie Jenner and always manage to get each collection despite what others says about it. I inserted so live swatches (sorry for not being a good picture). So happy I got mine .
Tracy Yoazin F.
Tracy Yoazin F.
Kylie I want it all birthday collection palette isn't that great the palette has some colors from her previous eyeshadow palettes so you're not getting anything new. Very dissapointed they aren't as pigmented as she advertise them very hard to get any product on the brush and they don't even look as bright on your face. A bit too pricey for my taste but oh well not worth it
Emily W.
Emily W.
Manteca, CA
This palette is great for a Bday gift to yourself! It has everything that a girl who needs it all has! There are 9 shadows a blush and highlighter. The colors are so pretty. Birthday Girl yes
Butter Cream frostingyes
party time
Forever young
the new black A VIBRANT PINK MY FAVE
New year new me 1942 celebrate midnight-so deep black love it
Skye H.
Skye H.
North Little Rock, AR
I'm gonna go ahead and throw this out there. This stuff was pricey.. extremely pricey. The colors are outstanding but you have to know how to blend very well to use this product. Yes I will recommend it because I absolutely adore the colors in this. I'm gonna say 3.4 on this one. I don't think it's worth that much money!
Tia S.
Tia S.
Astoria, NY
The shades in this collection are very on-trend. However, for the price, I feel we could have gotten a bit more product. The eyeshadows are pigmented but there is a bit of fallout. I wish the packaging wasn't so flimsy, but other than that, I am very satisfied with the quality of the makeup itself.
Hollie p.
Hollie p.
Is their any samples in the eyeshadow for this brand because I see good and bad reviews
Kayleigh O.
Kayleigh O.
what's your opinion ?
Keitlyn K.
Keitlyn K.
Tartu
Is it good product and should i buy it for this price?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone bought this and liked it?
mariah V.
mariah V.
Kylie Cosmetics The Bronze Palette Kyshadow Is this palette worth the money? Does it last all day, is it pigmented? Are the colors to harsh or are they more of a soft tone?