BY KYLIE COSMETICS #30 in Makeup Palettes

Contains:

• 9 Kyshadow pressed powder eye shadow palette (net weight / pods net 9 X 1.40 grams / 12 X 0.05 oz)
  • 1 pressed powder blush (net weight / pods net 1 X 7.5 grams / 1 X 0.26 oz)
  • 1 pressed powder highlighter (net weight / pods net 1 X 9.5 grams / 1 X 0.34 oz)

The #KylieCosmetics Kyshadow pressed powder palette is your secret weapon to create the perfect Kylie look. Each Eye Want It All Palette comes with 9 pressed powder eye shadows and one blush and one highlighter that can be used together to recreate Kylie’s favorite looks or customize your own.

Each I Want It All contains the following shades:

Kyshadow

• Birthday Girl (satin shimmering champagne)
  • Buttercream Frosting (matte warm cream)
  • 1942 (matte warm taupe)
  • Forever Young (matte warm soft pink)
  • New Year, New Me (metallic red plum)
  • The New Black (matte bright pink)
  • Party Time (matte light dusty mauve)
  • Celebrate (metallic golden brown)
  • Midnight (matte black)

Blush

• Cheers (matte light pink)

Highlighter

• Confetti (shimmering light pink)

• Kylie i want it all, i want all your makeup!! Hahaha i lo...1 Answers
  • La pigmentación es buena?2 Answers
  • So what do you guys think of this pallete ?? Is it worth ...2 Answers
Paige M.
I actually liked this pallet more than I thought I would… I was a little bit apprehensive that the pink blush would be way too intense, but what I found is that it’s actually a beautiful flush to the face, and it matches the eye palette very well. The highlight works very well too, and I have very pale skin So I was a little surprised by that. The eyeshadows in this pallet are quite nice as well, they blend out very nicely, but if I had to compare them to her more recent launches I would not say that they are as good as the nice and naughty pallet. I definitely think her formula has improved a lot since this came out, but overall it’s a pretty nice pallet.
Tracey L.
Staten Island , NY
I returned mind the vacation collection was far better but Kylie I’m sorry your audience and your price range it’s way over priced and it’s that way I feel because of these kids who look up to you.. I find it sad that so many can’t afford your stuff THR buy the k icky offs and it’s so dangerous I think you made your money it be cool if you rebranded your self with a cheaper one on the ELF LEVEL WHO MSKES BEAUTIFUL PRODUCTS.. I bet you double the money you make now slot faster @kyleecosmetics
Heather B.
Tiffin, OH
I really like this pallet compared to other Kylie Pallets. The colors are very vibrant and pretty! There is a nice mix of pinks and nudes to complement every skin tone and it really makes my blue eyes pop! The face colors are nice as you are given a blush and a very shimmery highlighter which I really liked. This pallet is worth the cost as it has versatility in styles and colors and would be good to travel with to cut down on the make up you have to bring.
Alyza H.
Charlotte , NC
I love Kylie’s pallets because of the deep pigments and the variety of colors. Can create so many looks just from one pallet and they perfectly play hand and hand. This pallet is my everyday favorite because of the blushes I even use the glittery one as a soft highlighter both colors complement each other very well. You can tell she really put her all into her product and there is not one that as disappointed me period.
Esmeralda D.
I’m so in love with this collection with the pink highlighter and blush to the amazing eyeshadows. I love how you can make a natural look and add a bit off dark eyeshadow and turn it into a night out look. The highlight are blinding and so smooth. The blush is rose gold color and it’s so settle and cute. I will recommend it you want all in one package this is your go to item !
Janna Z.
Brookfield, WI
I love this eyeshadow palette. It is perfect. It has nice transition shades. I love both the matte and shimmers. The black shade is really pigmented, considering how difficult it is to create a pigmented matte black. The colors of the shimmers are really beautiful. I am not a fan of the highlighter shade. The blush is very creamy and is a really nice color.
Laura L.
The kylie cosmetics I want it all eyeshadow palette from the birthday collection is very nice and has nice packaging and the eyeshadows are very pigmented and easy to blend and a nice range of colors . You don’t need to pick up too much on your brush since the shadows are so pigmented. Kylie Cosmetics The Birthday Collection | I Want It All Palette
Kara S.
Plymouth, PA
I love this palette. I think the blush and highlighter are gorgeous and all of the shadow shades go so well together it’s insane. I use this palette very often and it’s honestly one of my favorites in my collection. The quality is awesome and shouldn’t be judged just by the name attached to it.
Heather S.
Louisville , KY
I love this! Blends well and has high pigmentation. I use a few different brushes as I do the ombré eye for a fun, yet dramatic look. I use something out of this pallet as part of my daily routine. I like vex or so much, I got one for my bestie. Kylie Cosmetics Birthday Collection
Allison H.
The birthday palette has the best highlighter. It is very pigmented. It adds a great shimmer to the face. The eyeshadows are a little less pigments and harder to get a solid color on but great at blending. The blush is nicely pigmented and adds a pop of color to the face. I would recommend.
Eza M.
This palettes is gorgeous!!
Hollie p.
Is their any samples in the eyeshadow for this brand because I see good and bad reviews
Keitlyn K.
Tartu
Is it good product and should i buy it for this price?
Kayleigh O.
what's your opinion ?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone bought this and liked it?