BY KYLIE COSMETICS

4 Piece Set Small see more...

Buy on Amazon
gracie y.
I love all of kylie’s brushes, while I do think they’re a bit pricey the ones I have work well. I have a set of her eye brushes and have been using them for two years now and they’re still in tact and as soft as they were when purchased.
Ami I.
San Diego
I was skeptical about using Kylie cosmetic brushes at first but her brushes are fantastic!!! They catch the pigment of the shadows so well and are incredibly easy to use!! They are on the pricey side in my opinion but well worth it!!
Destiny P.
Mercedes, Tx
When I try to clean the brushes some product still stays on but other that it sets whatever you’re applying very well
Jacque G.
Millis, MA
Cute little brushes that get the job done. I do find myself grabbing for these over my more expensive brushes
Sheela E.
Buckeye
Loved this brush set! Use all these brushes daily! easy to use and easy to clean! Can’t wait to get more!
Taylor W.
Menasha
The brushes worked amazing and we’re super soft. The only downfall is they they tend to shed and it found little hairs on my face. It’s a easy fix just isn’t the most convenient on the go but amazing for at home when you have time to do your makeup in detail!
Hannah W.
Very expensive for so little brushes compared to other brands that offer more for same amount or more brushes. Overall they work well but too expensive for what you get.
Naomi F.
Burlington, Ontario
Great!

Got this for my birthday and loved the feeling. It is on the pricey side of brushes but. It is for good benefit. This was super duper easy to use. I recommend this. I would buy this again since the brushes were stolen.
Hala M.
lisburn
I wouldn’t really recommend these brushes to you it’s very pricey and not worth the money you can find much cheaper brushes that work better than this. The packaging is okay. But I was pretty disappointed with this product I expected much more.
Arianni C.
No me gustaron para nada , total pérdida de dinero , además de que son carisimas, son de mala calidad total fraude , hasta se le salían los pelitos , no difuminan bien.