Kylie Cosmetics Skin Concealer

by Kylie Cosmetics

The Kylie Cosmetics Skin Concealer is a lightweight formula that provides medium buildable coverage for a skin-like finish. The long-wearing concealer, available in an all-inclusive range of 30 shades, gives a luminous finish that looks just like your skin, and is ideal for all skin types. The buildable formula allows you to achieve your desired level of coverage. Wear alone for a natural, dewy look or pair with your favorite setting powder for a matte finish. Perfect for spot concealing, lightening dark circles under the eyes and hiding imperfections. The paddle flock applicator makes application easy.

Is this just overrated drugstore makeup cuz it looks norm ?
Is this product similar to elf’s concealers?
what’s the best way to blend this in? with a sponge or with a brush?
Start your review of Kylie Cosmetics Skin Concealer!
Product Highlights
This concealer works absolutely wonderful and also it gets you full coverage on your face which is always a upsidein reviews
Katieee K.
Pea Ridge, AR
Kylie Cosmetics Skin Concealer uploaded by Katieee K.
Review for: GYPSUM
This is my favorite concealer!! I won’t use any other concealer and for the price I can usually get it on sale at Ulta!! And it last for over 2 months for me anyways or longer. It’s not cakey or drying and it’s skin like 😁😁😁
Luciafernanda G.
Lancaster, SC
Kylie Cosmetics Skin Concealer uploaded by Luciafernanda G.
Review for: IVORY
Love this product, it works perfect and gives exact coverage, covers amazingly good, I would recommend for dry skin
Nitzia L.
Greenfield, IN
Kylie Cosmetics Skin Concealer uploaded by Nitzia L.
Kylie Cosmetics Skin Concealer uploaded by Nitzia L.
Review for: MAPLE
Hello beautiful today I want to talk to you about this concealer omg 😱 is amazing I recommend I do not have any primer or makeup in me face you see the difference is my new favorite.🤩🥰🥰🥰🥰Kylie Cosmetics Skin Concealer
Alisha P.
Sterling Hts, MI
Kylie Cosmetics Skin Concealer uploaded by Alisha P.
Review for: STONE
I actually really like this concealer. It's super easy to apply and blend. I like to use it to highlight. But sometimes it makes me look cakey, I'm thinking it depends on what foundation I'm using. Cute packaging, and I got it on sale at Ulta for $8 so it was well worth the price. At that price I'd recommend it to others and I would definitely buy it again. But I'm not quite sure yet if I'd pay full price for this.
Brittany D.
Gretna, LA
Kylie Cosmetics Skin Concealer uploaded by Brittany D.
I have use this concealer under my eyes and on my dark spots, I like how it matches my skin tone well, blends in flawless... I don’t like the smell, it has lite chemical smell but beside the smell the two times I have used this concealer I was satisfied.Kylie Cosmetics Skin Concealer
Helen D.
Vacaville, CA
Kylie Cosmetics Skin Concealer uploaded by Helen D.
Review for: STONE
I am not a fan of the Kardashian family so I was reluctant to purchase. But I did to try it... and I love it. Covered the eye circles very well and was super smooth going on. Did not cake and didn’t crease with my wrinkles. So far on my top go tos tomorrow concealer
Anai C.
Madera, CA
Kylie Cosmetics Skin Concealer uploaded by Anai C.
Review for: MAPLE
Great coverage but it creased right away :( it has no scent and has a great amount of products. Maybe if you don’t set it then it won’t crease but I’m not sure 🤔 the applicator is okay kinda weird looking. There’s better options out there.
Celeste S.
Pooler, GA
Kylie Cosmetics Skin Concealer uploaded by Celeste S.
Kylie Cosmetics Skin Concealer uploaded by Celeste S.
Review for: BONE
I have never had a concealer crease so quickly, look so cakey, and break up so badly. From far away it looks beautiful, but up close....oof. It settled in to every single little fine line and crease on my face, where I applied it. I’ve tried so many concealers and this is the worst. It also made my eyes irritated. They were red, teary and burned a little after applying under my eyes after wearing my full face for a while. I know it was the concealer because I wasn’t trying anything else that was new to my routine, except this product. Just...no.
Fatema B.
Paterson, NJ
Kylie Cosmetics Skin Concealer uploaded by Fatema B.
Review for: AMBER
highly recommend this concealer! it’s very full coverage and perfect match! it’s also very long lasting. no fine lines show as well and set with a translucent powder for a perfect flawless under eye base!
Nina G.
Fort Mohave, AZ
Kylie Cosmetics Skin Concealer uploaded by Nina G.
Review for: BONE
I bought this from Ulta cause it was on sale. I like the coverage, it did cover my dark under eyes and spots but here’s the thing, it has a weird chemical smell. I don’t know if it was only me or.... anyway, I love it except that it has a weird smell.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rebekah L.
Sylvania, OH
il y a 23 jours
Do any of you use Kylie Cosmetics Skin Concealer? I just got mine in my ULTA package today! If any of you use these - let me know if you like them!
VERONICA M. il y a 23 jours
Are use them and I really love them and to be honest with you I didn’t think I was going to, I have that color skin that’s in between every color they sell, so I had to mix two colors to make it work but when it works it works good, Hope that helps
Chanlynn T.
Sunnyvale, TX
il y a un mois
Thoughts on how this compares to tarte™ Shape Tape Contour Concealer ? I am currently using tarte shape tape for a full coverage look all day long, but am curious on the full coverage longevity provided with Kylie Cosmetics Skin Concealer ?
Charlie T. il y a un mois
Shape tape & Kylie's Concealers are like day and night literally. I am an avid shape tape user and tried Kylie's today. It is a much thinner formula than shape tape and I definitely prefer the coverage of shape tape to this one.
Ashley S.
New Bern, NC
il y a 3 mois
Kylie Cosmetics Skin Concealer So I love the tarte shape tape concealer. Cause it’s thick and covers well for me. I want to no do you like tarte shape tape concealer more or kylie’s concealer. Thoughts ?
Elizabeth P. il y a 2 mois
I like kylies more. Better formula. Great coverage but not as heavy. I use it daily. I will say if I have a really large blemish I still opt for shape tape
Laura A.
Milbridge, ME
il y a 4 mois
Rachael B. il y a 4 mois
I hope they work for you! They just didn’t work well with my sensitive combo skin type. It seemed to do well on the areas I am prone to oil but not my really dry areas. It creased very quickly around my nose. I didn’t do well with most of the Kylie products🤦🏻‍♀️