Kylie Cosmetics Pressed Powder Palette

by Kylie Cosmetics

24K Birthday Collection

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kylie Cosmetics Pressed Powder Palette!
Hallie H.
Rochester, MN
Kylie Cosmetics Pressed Powder Palette uploaded by Hallie H.
Kylie Cosmetics Pressed Powder Palette uploaded by Hallie H.
I was so excited to get this palette but was honestly disappointed with the shade range and overall quality of the shadows. The packaging is stunning but i would not say it is worth the price tag. All the shadows are just a slightly different shade of orange and gold. I wish the colors came off on skin The same color they look like in the palette. I also wasn’t impressed with how chalky the shadows are. Overall kylie took a pretty big L on this one imo
Susie B.
Nampa, ID
Kylie Cosmetics Pressed Powder Palette uploaded by Susie B.
Love kylie cosmetics.The nightmare on elm street collection is amazing.The palette is so pigmented and long lasting to wear. Love the variety of different shades of colors in this palette. Highly recommended.
Jolynn H.
Bourbonnais, IL
Kylie Cosmetics Pressed Powder Palette uploaded by Jolynn H.
Kylie Cosmetics Pressed Powder Palette uploaded by Jolynn H.
Beautiful gold packaging,with the gold continuing once you open it as well. Plenty of shimmers to dazzle up your look as well as being able to just throw a neutral look on.good for day or night and would recommend to my friends every time. The price is pretty on point with her other palettes 10/10 for me Kylie Cosmetics Pressed Powder Palette
Inessa R.
Kylie Cosmetics Pressed Powder Palette uploaded by Inessa R.
Kylie Cosmetics Pressed Powder Palette Beautiful assortment of colors. The gold hues brighten up the whole face. The pigment stands out and blends so nicely. You can’t go wrong with this palette.
Yuliya M.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
Kylie Cosmetics Pressed Powder Palette uploaded by Yuliya M.
I think it's a very pretty palette; the color playoff is decent, the shadows blend and wear well for more than 12 hours with the primer. The chunky glitter shades need to be applied with the wet brush. I own a lot of pre- reformulated Kylie palettes, and I think the 24K is on par with the previous releases. Kylie's formula is always hit-or- miss. This 24k is definitely a hit but I don't think it's worth $60, the pans are on thr smaller side too. Some of the palettes I own are great, some are more on a dry side. The packaging of this 24K Kylie Cosmetics Pressed Powder Palette is very beautiful. My only problem is that matte shades do tend to have some fall-outs, that's the only reason I don't give a 5-star review.
Lucero Z.
Dallas, TX
Kylie Cosmetics Pressed Powder Palette uploaded by Lucero Z.
Kylie Cosmetics Pressed Powder Palette uploaded by Lucero Z.
This was my first time trying Kylie Cosmetics and I have to say I was very impressed by this palette. It gives you a large range of colors to choose from and the pigmentation is pretty crazy. You can see below the with and without flash. Highly recommend for a palette.
Desirea V.
Huntsville, AL
Kylie Cosmetics Pressed Powder Palette uploaded by Desirea V.
I have a few of her palettes and they are ok but this one I really like. It does have fallout though so you need to cover under eyes with eye patches or something.
Sofia  M.
Los Angeles, CA
Great eyeshadow palette. It’s very pigmented, easy to apply & blends well! Love the shades in this one.
Teresa D.
Davenport
Beautiful range of colors meaning , I don’t have to have hundreds of palette, sit beautiful on the face with this excellent lasting finish. I truly recommend buying it because it’s really beautiful and it’s not expensive too.
Erica  M.
Rockford, IL
Kylie Cosmetics Pressed Powder Palette uploaded by Erica  M.
Kylie Cosmetics Pressed Powder Palette uploaded by Erica  M.
I got this Kylie Jenner palette for a really good price on Sephora last Summer as you can see in the picture I use it a lot for contouring or just add a little bronze there wasn't a lot of fallout on the product blended really easily I would probably recommend Kylie Jenner products to other people

Looking for your answer?