Kylie Cosmetics Posie K Lip Kit

The #KylieCosmetics Lip Kit is your secret weapon to create the perfect 'Kylie Lip.' Each Lip Kit comes with a Matte Liquid Lipstick and matching Lip Liner.

Lip Liner
This ultra-long wearing lip liner has a creamy texture that glides across the lips for a very easy and comfortable application. The Lip Liner sharpens easily in most standard sized sharpeners - just make sure your sharpener is not dull!

Matte Liquid Lipstick
The Matte Liquid Lipstick has high intensity pigment for an instant bold matte lip. The extremely long wearing lipstick contains moisturizing ingredients for a comfortable, emollient and silky feel that does not dry your lips out.

IddK if I should buy? thoughts?
I've so much about this product and have been thinking about getting it. But is it as good as some say it is?
Start your review of Kylie Cosmetics Posie K Lip Kit!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love the color 😍 it's long lasting and it gives a great finish to my over all make I used it almost every day and I'm in love with itin reviews
Danielle C.
Kylie Cosmetics Posie K Lip Kit uploaded by Danielle C.
Gorgeous color, matte, and lasts all day.! It’s not too dark of a color but not too light either. Even smells great.!
zainab V.
new york
Kylie Cosmetics Posie K Lip Kit uploaded by zainab V.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love her products so much and this is my favorite collection from her the Posey KK is amazing and it is super nice I also love all her other lipsticks and lip glasses that she has however this color was my fave.
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,842 reviews
Kylie Cosmetics Posie K Lip Kit uploaded by Jolie D.
Kylie Cosmetics Posie K Lip Kit uploaded by Jolie D.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is for the matte Kylie lipsticks, the Posie K kit. The shade is a Dusty, mauve pink. Goes on smoothly but dries very quickly. Once it is dry, you will not be able to layer. It is pretty pigmented, so this is not really necessary. Most mattes are somewhat drying, I found this one to be very drying. Very matte with no shine at all. Long lasting, can go almost 6 hours on me with no drinking/eating. Long lasting, waterproof, and not likely to transfer. No feathering or bleeding. It does have a strong vanilla scent. This matte and long lasting formula is not that good on people with dry lips. It is drying and can emphasize lip lines. You definitely need to exfoliate and use a balm to use this with dry lips. The colourpop line has a similar line of mattes that are not nearly as drying and a fraction of the price.
Michelle E.
Nolanville, TX
Kylie Cosmetics Posie K Lip Kit uploaded by Michelle E.
Kylie Cosmetics Posie K Lip Kit uploaded by Michelle E.
Kylie products are one of my favorites I love everything about them from the packaging to the quality of the actual products the lip kits are my absolute favorite though they are a little bit of a higher price but I think they are worth it they are long lasting and transfer proof
Preethi T.
Bellevue, WA
Kylie Cosmetics Posie K Lip Kit uploaded by Preethi T.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like the feel of these lip stains. Colors are very soft. This is my first lip color from the brans and use it quite often. Reminds me of kat von d. I like the lipstick and pencil combo, makes things easier. Kylie Cosmetics Matte Lip Kit
Violeta G.
Jacksonville, FL
Kylie Cosmetics Posie K Lip Kit uploaded by Violeta G.
Purchased at: ULTA
Sooooooo!!! YESTERDAY!! Big day I’m actually kind of broke but anyways😂😅 I went to Ulta beauty with my sis and a friend and I went straight to the Kylie Cosmetics stand, first of all I have to said it was almost empty😂😥 second I never expect this one to be in a FAIR PRICE!! $12 🤯 and soooo good I absolutely love it!! This is my first one and I really hope to get more in the future. #pleaseignoremylefteye 😅
TaLor C.
Kylie Cosmetics Posie K Lip Kit uploaded by TaLor C.
I suggest not overdoing it with the lipstick. It does dry quick! I like this product especially the lip liner! I tried it on my mom and it looks great on her!!💕💜 I also suggest moisturizing your lips before applying!💄👄💋Kylie Cosmetics Matte Lip Kit #f4f
Taylor H.
Janesville, WI
Kylie Cosmetics Posie K Lip Kit uploaded by Taylor H.
Honestly not my favorite. It’s just okay to me. The formula is very drying on my lips but the colors are pretty!
Heather N.
Columbus, OH
Kylie Cosmetics Posie K Lip Kit uploaded by Heather N.
I’ve written a review about some of Kylies lip kits before and I’m just saying, I’m a huge fan! I definitely chose a lip stick based of the wear, how long it lasts, and the color. Poise is definitely one of my favorites. I think it’s very complimentary. I will say (for someone with fair skin) it’s a lot darker on than you may realize. Overall, a beautiful color!!
Tiffany M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Kylie Cosmetics Posie K Lip Kit uploaded by Tiffany M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love it highly recommend the lip kit is great The Best lip care You could buy It goes on so smoothly so lightly Absolutely love it

190 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ivette O.
Boston
Niharika V.
il y a 4 mois
Is the new formula in Kylie Cosmetics Posie K Lip Kit Better or worse than before? Is it worth the price ?
Rachel M. il y a 3 mois
Totally think it’s worth the price. I’ve bought both old and new and love it
Alexandrine C.
il y a 6 mois
Kylie Cosmetics Posie K Lip Kit Do you think the new formula is better?
Jennifer B. il y a 2 mois