Kylie Cosmetics Lip Liner

This ultra-long wearing lip liner has a creamy texture that glides across the lips for a very easy and comfortable application. The Lip Liner sharpens easily in most standard sized sharpeners - just make sure your sharpener is not dull! They can be worn alone or layered with your favorite #KylieCosmetics Matte Liquid Lipstick or Gloss.

Is it really worth the money ?
Está hermoso!!
How well does this sharpen?
Start your review of Kylie Cosmetics Lip Liner!
Product Highlights
Glides on very creamy and smooth, and is super easy to apply. The pigmentation is amazing and doesn’t fade quickly. Very beautiful packaging but a little on the pricey side.in reviews
Stina E.
Kylie Cosmetics Lip Liner uploaded by Stina E.
Review for: Coconut
I actually really love this lipliner, not only does it last through puppy kisses but it’s really natural!! I love that it never really dries out and it looks really good paired with the rare beauty empathy dewy lip. I usually stick up when kylie has $5 lip liners once a year or so. Love this liner, worth getting for sure!
Lilliana F.
San Jose, CA
Kylie Cosmetics Lip Liner uploaded by Lilliana F.
Kylie cosmetics has some of the best lip liners in my opinion. The only downside is I wish they would come out with more versatile shades. Most of their lip liners are reds & nudes.
Jalene F.
Long Beach, CA
Kylie Cosmetics Lip Liner uploaded by Jalene F.
Purchased at: ULTA
I like this product. This lip liner is so creamy and smooth. It glides on so easily. I would say I love it, BUT the actually color itself falls out of the pencil after sharpening it. That is the only reason I am giving 4/5 stars. If it is not an issue for you to have to keep pushing the color back in then go for it! The product itself works great and leaves my lips so smooth!
Roksolana K.
Vienna, VA
Kylie Cosmetics Lip Liner uploaded by Roksolana K.
Kylie Cosmetics Lip Liner uploaded by Roksolana K.
Review for: Iced Latte
I like how smooth it is and the color works well with tons of nude lipsticks I have. It definitely lasts and doesn’t have any scent. The only thing is that when you apply it the tip of the pencil “drops” and then you are left wondering: “ can I sharpen it?”, as there is no info on the package or the pencil whether it can be sharpened. The answer is yes, it CAN be sharpened. But I wish I didn’t have to google it.
Crystal R.
Kylie Cosmetics Lip Liner uploaded by Crystal R.
Love the shade plus it stood put through out the whole night I love kylie cosmetics . Would highly recommend love all the shade I quiet own a few and im in love with all of them. I use them everyday
Marissa C.
Kylie Cosmetics Lip Liner uploaded by Marissa C.
The Charm liner is my perfect match for my lips and works amazing for overlining. The formula is so creamy and smooth but dries down to be pretty budge proof. It wears off beautifully, which is something I look for in a lip liner. But every. single. liner. falls. out. I’ve had over ten of Kylies lip pencils and they have all fallen directly out of the tube while I was trying to use them. It’s so frustrating. I’ve taken them all out and put them in a small container so I can hold the liner in my fingers and throw the wood bit away 😒 These cost too much for every single one of them to fall out of the packaging.
Kenzie N.
Tucson, AZ
Kylie Cosmetics Lip Liner uploaded by Kenzie N.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Coconut
MY FAVORITE LIP LINER EVER!!! The color the formula everything!!!! It is a normal price of a typical liner. You are able to sharpen this so it stays pointy and precise the entire time! This color is literally my favorite color I’ve ever worn on my lips! I use it all over as a lipstick and love to apply a gloss on top! Will definitely buy again!
Denise F.
Aurora, IL
Kylie Cosmetics Lip Liner uploaded by Denise F.
Review for: 22
I love these liners. They glide on super smoothly without tugging at your lips. Extremely pigmented.
Paryse B.
Bullhead City, AZ
Kylie Cosmetics Lip Liner uploaded by Paryse B.
Review for: Candy K
Candy K lip liner from kylie cosmetics, I purchased this liner as well as the liquid lipstick and being a first time user I am very impressed with it the pencil and product go on like butter for $18 worth every penny definitely and it's the perfect nude color to wear everyday. Kylie Cosmetics Lip Liner
Lisa C.
SAUGERTIES, NY
Kylie Cosmetics Lip Liner uploaded by Lisa C.
Kylie Cosmetics Posie K Lip Kit definitely a great lip liner I would recommend Kylie lip liners for anybody to use for sure 5 * all day so yeah I would say that Kylie's lip liners are very good they stay they don't wear off very easily so yeah it's a very good lip liner definitely purchased it and I'm give it a try
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rita I.
Lima, san martin de porres