BY KYLIE COSMETICS #24 in Lip Gloss

Kylie created the #KylieCosmetics Gloss as another secret weapon to help you create the perfect 'Kylie Lip.’

This ultra-pigmented, lustrous gloss glides on the lips smoothly and evenly leaving behind a luminous and voluminous effect. A blend of vitamin E and highly emollient ingredients provide hydration and moisturize the lips, while natural lip enhancers provide volume. The gloss has an even and saturated application is provided with simplicity, yet comfort, and delivers a long lasting brilliantly glossy end look.

Wear alone, with your favorite lip pencils or layer on top of your favorite Matte.

• I’m so happy I bought these matte liquid lipsticks. I hav...3 Answers
  • What do you think about Kylie Cosmetics? Kylie Cosmetics ...3 Answers
  • This or matte lip kit?6 Answers
Kylie Cosmetics Lip Gloss
  • "I honestly didn't want to fall into the big crazy over this lip gloss. I was dead set that this gloss was only popular because of the name. I got a lip kit for my birthday day. My sister bought me the kit KOKOK. I love it! I never used lip liner before . I love using lip liner now. The line and gloss makes my lips feel so nice. I love the nice matte feel. It last a long time. Now I know why everyone makes such a big deal about these lipsticks. The packaging is very cute but the lipstick some is amazing and long lasting." in 242 reviews
  • "I recently bought Literally, and it is the perfect lip gloss! The gloss is nice and glossy without being too sticky. Not to mention the color is unique. I love it! " in 138 reviews
Kaitlyn W.
Mines not the regular Kylie cosmetics one monster birthday addition one from 2016 and I truly love it because it looks like we’ll go to my lips it’s very sugary and very luxury us to me I truly love it and you guys should deathly go get the regulars because they’ll have the book do you want anymore
Bailey K.
Prior Lake, MN
I really enjoyed her lipstick but honestly don’t think it is worth the 15 dollars plus shipping. When I could go to ulta and wait for one of the other high end make ups to go on sale but I would maybe like to try others!
Mallory S.
Review for: Koko K, Literally more...
I like the color but the brushes are a little wonky for me. I think they stay sticky for too long, but I keep buying because I really like the color options. The branding and packaging is obviously the main draw, but I think her mattes are better.
Cora W.
Maysville , MO
Really love Kylie’s lip glosses! Smooth application and very pigmented. Also love the smell of them! Semi affordable. Shipping takes a bit, but worth it. Will be purchasing again. Highly recommend also packaging is cute!
Christy M.
Mansfield, TX
Review for: Koko K, So Cute more...
Koko K is my go-to, every day lip gloss because it is SO beautiful. The perfect muted pink, and the most pigmented gloss I’ve ever used. So Cute is very pale nude, so I use it to lighten the center of nude matte shades for an ombré effect. My FAVORITE use for it is mixing in with dark matte shades that are too dark for spring (or my pale skin). It turns the matte lip kits into longer lasting liquid velvets! I’m never without it!
audrey c.
Austin
Review for: Like, So Cute more...
I like thick lip gloss and these are amazing. Good formula that stays on with color that looks effortless. I’m a huge fan of the Kylie Cosmetics line, but I was a skeptic for many years. Now I can’t get enough of it!
Ashley G.
Sullivan city , TX
Review for: Posie K more...
I'm currently in love with a Kylie lip lipstick or gloss called poise k. It's my favorite! I love the way it looks on me! It's such a beautiful color and it stays on for almost the entire day! I totally recommend it!
Megan S.
I think for the price, it's not as great as I was expecting it to be, but it was a very nice gloss. It was hard to get off at the end of the day so it had a long lasting effect. It also had a nice coverage as well.
Natasha C.
Walkerton, IN
Review for: Literally more...
This has been my favorite lip gloss so far! It last a long time, the color looks great. I feel the price is ok because it really does last on my lips for a good amount of time. I would recommend and would re buy.
Raina C.
I love Kylie's glosses! They are so pretty and look great over her liquid lipsticks. The glosses stay on pretty well (for a lipgloss) and are very pigmented. Damn Gina is my go to gloss! I definitely recommend.
Nicole C.
Las Cruces, NM
Is this product even worth getting or is it just hyped
Lauren K.
Quakertown, PA
I have yet to buy a single Kylie product they are all so pretty but so expensive. Are they really that worth the price? Or do you feel like other brands of the same product do just as well?
karla c.
I have been thinking about geting a kylie lip gloss but I dont know if I should get the three of them or just "literally", what should I do?
Shanice J.
Reno, NV
Is it really worth the amount of $?
Thais V.
Seattle , WA
Has someone try this? I'm wondering if the finish look is matte or glossy? Does it stay for a good amount of time?