BY KYLIE COSMETICS

Kylie created the #KylieCosmetics Gloss as another secret weapon to help you create the perfect 'Kylie Lip.’

This ultra-pigmented, lustrous gloss glides on the lips smoothly and evenly leaving behind a luminous and voluminous effect. A blend of vitamin E and highly emollient ingredients provide hydration and moisturize the lips, while natural lip enhancers provide volume. The gloss has an even and saturated application is provided with simplicity, yet comfort, and delivers a long lasting brilliantly glossy end look.

Wear alone, with your favorite lip pencils or layer on top of your favorite Matte.

• I’m so happy I bought these matte liquid lipsticks. I hav...3 Answers
  • Are these sticky?5 Answers
  • What do you think about Kylie Cosmetics? Kylie Cosmetics ...3 Answers
Kylie Cosmetics Lip Gloss
  • "I honestly didn't want to fall into the big crazy over this lip gloss. I was dead set that this gloss was only popular because of the name. I got a lip kit for my birthday day. My sister bought me the kit KOKOK. I love it! I never used lip liner before . I love using lip liner now. The line and gloss makes my lips feel so nice. I love the nice matte feel. It last a long time. Now I know why everyone makes such a big deal about these lipsticks. The packaging is very cute but the lipstick some is amazing and long lasting." in 242 reviews
  • "I recently bought Literally, and it is the perfect lip gloss! The gloss is nice and glossy without being too sticky. Not to mention the color is unique. I love it! " in 138 reviews
Katie N.
Riverside, CA
Review for: Koko K, Candy K more...
I really like her glasses they aren’t super tacky and they are pretty long wearing and really pigmented which is nice. However I found if you layer it over the matte lipstick or just the lip liner it’s almost to pigmented but overall a really good product
Ali R.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Like more...
Overall I was disappointed in this gloss in comparison to the many positives that I found when using the brand’s liquid lip kits. The gloss dried pretty sticky and I did not particularly like the brush applicator as opposed to a sponge. Great scent though!
Victoria J.
Menomonee Fls, WI
Review for: Other more...
I used a gloss from the KOKO Collection and LOVE IT! My only concern is that the brush for the gloss aids in a sloppy application so I just dab it on! The shade I have is almost clear with glitter and goes perfectly over plain lips or over any lipsticks!
Laura Kay S.
Alexandria, VA
Review for: Posie K more...
I love everything about this color! My only complaints are price and formula. This leaves my lips extremely dry and cracked, so I absolutely have to prime with chapstick or else it rids me of all moisture. I was hesitant to try it, but I’m glad I did.
elizabeth h.
Decatur, AL
I love my glosses. I have about 6 glosses and I do feel like the darker colored ones seem to run and smudge more than the others. Other than that, I’m happy with the formula and love the finish. The formula is on the thick side, but I don’t mind that. Great for anyone looking for a pricier gloss.
Brenda O.
Pasadena , TX
This is a great lipgloss. It’s not super sticky, it’s a bit minty for that refreshing feel and it does moisturize your lips, it tastes good too. It doesn’t have a ton of color, but if you want a natural glossy lip without your lips looking too juicy this is a good gloss for you.
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
Review for: Exposed, Literally, Like, So Cute more...
I love gummies and cookies and  candy AND cakes and crackers and pops and lip gloss and all types of clothes and sunglassses would love the chance to try these for a youtube video challenge real vs fake gummy challenge i love to make challenge videos
Kyle G.
Washington, DC
I love this lip gloss! It’s very easy to apply and the brush is very nice and soft. The color is stunning. I’m almost out of this gloss and need to buy a new one! I definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a great reliable nude lip gloss.
Callie A.
South Shore, KY
The Kylie Cosmetics lip gloss’ have a great consistency and apply nicely. They don’t smear super bad but they are a gloss so they smear some. They leave the lips with a shiny look to match all occasions. They stay decently well through eating.
Ashley P.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Review for: Other more...
I love Kylie’s lipsticks but her glosses are quite honestly trash. They feel so sticky on my lips and they feather more than any other glosses I’ve used. I own almost every lipstick color she has but I avoid her glosses at all costs which was very much a let down.
Nicole C.
Las Cruces, NM
Is this product even worth getting or is it just hyped
Lauren K.
Quakertown, PA
I have yet to buy a single Kylie product they are all so pretty but so expensive. Are they really that worth the price? Or do you feel like other brands of the same product do just as well?
karla c.
I have been thinking about geting a kylie lip gloss but I dont know if I should get the three of them or just "literally", what should I do?
Shanice J.
Reno, NV
Is it really worth the amount of $?
Thais V.
Seattle , WA
Has someone try this? I'm wondering if the finish look is matte or glossy? Does it stay for a good amount of time?

Amazon