Kylie Cosmetics Lip Gloss
By Kylie Cosmetics
#24 in Lip Gloss
Yahaira O.
Yuma, AZ

I’m so happy I bought these matte liquid lipsticks. I have 5 beautiful shades. They are super easy to apply on your lips and has a nice matte finish. They stay a long time & I Kylie Cosmetics Lip Gloss Highly recommend this product. I have Maliboo, Dolce K, Exposed, Ginger & Candy K.

Lia D.
Lia D.
Madison, WI
6 months, 1 week ago
I have spice and I love it!
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
San Antonio , TX
6 months, 1 week ago
Great review! You should post it to the product page as a review so that it sticks around longer than the question will.