Abby D.
Review for: So Cute more...
I was actually given the shade "So Cute" for my birthday by one of my best friends, who is also a makeup junkie. Ever since that day, I've been obsessed! The gloss is pretty thick, which I prefer in a gloss because it is more opaque, just be careful not to slather too much on. You can put this over a lipstick, but it's also one of those glosses that can be worn on its own and the color is still perfectly prominent. The packaging is really cute and they're pretty affordable. The only thing I don't like (and this is totally a personal preference, so I'm not going to knock a star off) is the applicator. It's a brush, rather than her traditional doe-foot applicators. Since the gloss is so thick, I don't think the brush was the right choice. The doe-foot applicators would have worked even better. I would definitely repurchase, or purchase another shade!