BY KYLIE COSMETICS #24 in Lip Gloss

Kylie created the #KylieCosmetics Gloss as another secret weapon to help you create the perfect 'Kylie Lip.’

This ultra-pigmented, lustrous gloss glides on the lips smoothly and evenly leaving behind a luminous and voluminous effect. A blend of vitamin E and highly emollient ingredients provide hydration and moisturize the lips, while natural lip enhancers provide volume. The gloss has an even and saturated application is provided with simplicity, yet comfort, and delivers a long lasting brilliantly glossy end look.

Wear alone, with your favorite lip pencils or layer on top of your favorite Matte.

• I’m so happy I bought these matte liquid lipsticks. I hav...2 Answers
  • What do you think about Kylie Cosmetics? Kylie Cosmetics ...3 Answers
  • This or matte lip kit?6 Answers
Kylie Cosmetics Lip Gloss
  • "I honestly didn't want to fall into the big crazy over this lip gloss. I was dead set that this gloss was only popular because of the name. I got a lip kit for my birthday day. My sister bought me the kit KOKOK. I love it! I never used lip liner before . I love using lip liner now. The line and gloss makes my lips feel so nice. I love the nice matte feel. It last a long time. Now I know why everyone makes such a big deal about these lipsticks. The packaging is very cute but the lipstick some is amazing and long lasting." in 242 reviews
  • "I recently bought Literally, and it is the perfect lip gloss! The gloss is nice and glossy without being too sticky. Not to mention the color is unique. I love it! " in 138 reviews
Rebbeca M.
Muncie, IN
Review for: Other more...
I have the gloss Naughty which is a red color. I really love this formula! It is comfortable to wear and lasts a good amount of time. It is shiny but not sticky which is always what I am looking for. The scent is smells great and smells like vanilla. The brush applicator it has was easy to use and thought it was helpful. This gloss makes me want to try more of Kylie Cosmetic lip products!
Lacee L.
Gonzales, LA
I like this lip gloss by Kylie Jenner. I only own 1 color and it is called "So Cute." I bought this at ULTA when her lip kits first came out. Overall, this is a really nice nude. I line my lips with this and gently blend it out. Next I line my lips with a nude lip pencil by M.A.C., I forget the name but it's basically the only nude color lip pencil that they offer. At last, I blot my lips with my finger to somewhat blend the two together. This is my favorite nude lip look and it lasts for a while. I do carry both the lip gloss and lip liner in my purse when I wear this because I do touch it up if I eat.
Deanna C.
San Angelo, TX
Review for: Other more...
I tried both the Cherry Pie lip gloss and the Damn Gina gloss from the Koko Kollection! I love both of them! KoKo is a glittery nude that glides on. It’s soft and subtle, great by itself or over a pink or nude lipstick.

Cherry Pie is a fabulous bright red that looks amazing over a red lipstick/liner or by itself! Cherry Pie is a little thick, but it stays on for a while. It also stains your lips a red color, so when the shiny gloss fades you still have a nice red tint! Kylie Cosmetics Koko KollectionKylie Cosmetics Birthday Collection
Aryn L.
I really like my Kylie gloss. I have the shade Literally, and it's a brownish nude color. It's pigmented, goes on thick and smooth and doesn't feel tacky. I also find this to be one of the longest lasting glosses that I have ever owned. My only issue with it is that like many glosses, it does tend to migrate outside of the lip line, so I either use it in a thin layer or with a liner to help out with that.
Chanon C.
White Lake, MI
Review for: Koko K, Posie K more...
When Kylie Cosmetics first started, I was of course super skeptical and determined not to try any of their products, but I just kept hearing great things and finally I decided to hop on the band wagon and I'm just so glad I did! I can rave ALL day about Kylie glosses, they are literally the only gloss that I wear. They come super pigmented, so it's almost like putting on a lipstick that has a little sheen to it, my lips feel moisturized and they look great. I have no bad things to say about the gloss line.
Britney S.
Johnson City, TN
Review for: Koko K, Candy K, Posie K, Exposed, Literally, Like, So Cute more...
These are my favorite lipglosses! People can say what they want about Kylie’s cosmetics and I know a lot of her stuff is really hyped up but these deserve the hype! They aren’t overly sticky, they go on smoothly with great pigment! I have every color she has came out with in her lipgloss because I love them so much! I love that they are beautiful nude colors that can be worn with any look and always make your lips look juicy. Plus for a lipgloss they stay on surprisingly long.
Morgan B.
So I ordered the lip gloss the first time she launched lip glosses (for Like, Literally and So Cute) and I purchased So Cute. When i received the product, I was in shock at the applicator being so damaged. The uproar ended up having Kylie Cosmetics sending me a replacement which I liked but was confused on why any sort of quality control would let something that easy to spot slip through? The shade is very pigmented and I like it for a nude lip.
Nora C.
Madison, WI
Review for: So Cute more...
It's a pretty decent lip gloss and looks nice on the lips but it doesn't really last that long. Lip gloss really isn't supposed to last all day long but I would like to have my lips be glossy for a little bit longer then it is... Kylie Cosmetics is overhyped about in my opinion and all of her products iv'e tried really haven't completely "Wowed" me. I do like this lip gloss but I could find a better one for a much cheaper price which is where the three stars comes into play.
Katia S.
Brunswick, OH
Review for: Koko K, Literally, So Cute more...
Koko K is defiantly my favorite out of the four I bought. It is a pinkish tone but has sort of a nude vibe going with it. Literally is the darker of the two nudes and feels great on the lips. So cute (the lighter nude) doesn’t look as amazing as I’d hoped but it can look good if worn with the right outfit. Also I bought poppin the beautiful gold sparkly gloss this was worn for New Years and I absolutely loved it! Only downfall it left my lips sparkly for a day, but who doesn’t love sparkles lol. Overall the quality impressed me a little too sticky for my liking but I do love the colors!
Abby D.
Review for: So Cute more...
I was actually given the shade "So Cute" for my birthday by one of my best friends, who is also a makeup junkie. Ever since that day, I've been obsessed! The gloss is pretty thick, which I prefer in a gloss because it is more opaque, just be careful not to slather too much on. You can put this over a lipstick, but it's also one of those glosses that can be worn on its own and the color is still perfectly prominent. The packaging is really cute and they're pretty affordable. The only thing I don't like (and this is totally a personal preference, so I'm not going to knock a star off) is the applicator. It's a brush, rather than her traditional doe-foot applicators. Since the gloss is so thick, I don't think the brush was the right choice. The doe-foot applicators would have worked even better. I would definitely repurchase, or purchase another shade!
Nicole C.
Las Cruces, NM
Is this product even worth getting or is it just hyped
Lauren K.
Quakertown, PA
I have yet to buy a single Kylie product they are all so pretty but so expensive. Are they really that worth the price? Or do you feel like other brands of the same product do just as well?
karla c.
I have been thinking about geting a kylie lip gloss but I dont know if I should get the three of them or just "literally", what should I do?
Shanice J.
Reno, NV
Is it really worth the amount of $?
Thais V.
Seattle , WA
Has someone try this? I'm wondering if the finish look is matte or glossy? Does it stay for a good amount of time?