Kylie Cosmetics Lip Gloss

by Kylie Cosmetics

Kylie created the #KylieCosmetics Gloss as another secret weapon to help you create the perfect 'Kylie Lip.’

This ultra-pigmented, lustrous gloss glides on the lips smoothly and evenly leaving behind a luminous and voluminous effect. A blend of vitamin E and highly emollient ingredients provide hydration and moisturize the lips, while natural lip enhancers provide volume. The gloss has an even and saturated application is provided with simplicity, yet comfort, and delivers a long lasting brilliantly glossy end look.

Wear alone, with your favorite lip pencils or layer on top of your favorite Matte.

Kylie Cosmetics Lip Gloss does this lip prude the stay on for long time or most of the day ?
How does this compare to lower cost drugstore products?
Start your review of Kylie Cosmetics Lip Gloss!
Product Highlights
...lipsticks. The packaging is very cute but the lipstick some is amazing and long lasting.in reviews
I recently bought Literally, and it is the perfect lip gloss! The gloss is nice and glossy without being too sticky. Not to mention the color is unique. I love it! in reviews
Kristian O.
Mobile, AL
Kylie Cosmetics Lip Gloss uploaded by Kristian O.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this product. Love the pigment and the color and the texture is great to love how it goes on like a gross and then dries to a matte!!!!
Amber C.
Batesville, AR
Kylie Cosmetics Lip Gloss uploaded by Amber C.
Review for: So Cute
Got the Kylie Lip Plumper Gloss in On Neutral color. I love it. You can feel it trying to swell your lips lol. Love the neutral. Isn’t tacky on the lips. I want to try the lip kit next. Definitely recommend! Couldn’t find a product that was correct for this review so I chose something closer #kylielipplumperonneutral
Ivy S.
The Woodlands, TX
Kylie Cosmetics Lip Gloss uploaded by Ivy S.
Unleash your inner diva with this Beyoncé-inspired soft metallic gold. This gorgeously rich bronze-gold blend (but tends more towards bronze in my opinion) is a truly one-of-a-kind shade which works best on dark skin tones. Buildable, it is fully opaque and extremely pigmented with an intense frosty sheen that enhances the fullness of the lips and takes away the attention from the lip wrinkles. It applies smooth and dries down fairly quickly without leaving your lips feeling parched. What can I say? I absolutely love it!
Alessandra D.
Spokane, WA
Surprisingly I really liked this gloss, with the liquid lipstick I was kind of neutral about it, didn't really like it but didn't really hate it. However, the formula of these glosses are actually quite wonderful. And for a more expensive/higher end brand, at 15$ these are a steal! I personally really love glosses, and having a thick formula, it just feels very moisturizing and protective on my lips especially during the winter. But, like most people, I hate when it's overly stick and my lips actually stick together (ahem Bath & Body Works!). These glosses are so smooth and not sticky whatsoever, yet they still have a very thick formula. Similar to the Tarte Glossy Lip Paints, except less sticky. The Tarte Glossy Lip Paints are one of my favorite lip glosses, they're very pigmented, and this Kylie gloss is becoming one of my favorites too. There really isn't anything bad for me to say about them, they're extremely pigmented, So Cute might be a tad bit streaky, but barely.
Britany T.
Flushing, NY
Kylie Cosmetics Lip Gloss uploaded by Britany T.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have Twenty and loveeee this lipstick, it smells so good , the color is awesome and it lasts a long time on you!
Shyla M.
New Brighton, PA
Kylie Cosmetics Lip Gloss uploaded by Shyla M.
Review for: Candy K
I just bought my FIRST Kylie product and it is the Candy K lip gloss! First off, I ordered it offline and it just happened to be the EXACT shade of my lips! I love the soft applicator! It actually stays on and does not easily transfer! All the shades are GORGEOUS, I wish I owned them all! I’m not sure why her glosses and other products get bad reviews! This is my favorite lip gloss that I own!
Daniela F.
Brooklyn, NY
Kylie Cosmetics Lip Gloss uploaded by Daniela F.
Purchased at: ULTA
It is too good, and the shades they offer are very nice, suitable for many skin tones and nuances, the price is very good for such a good quality product. It does not sit on the lips, but since its formula is matte
Terri C.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Review for: Candy K
Nice lip gloss! These go on nicely and the colors are very pretty.  The colors are natural and light looking.  I've purchased them and have given them as gifts too.  I think these are great for younger girls- the colors are light and fun.  I would recommend!
Maddie F.
Manistee, MI
Kylie Cosmetics Lip Gloss uploaded by Maddie F.
Review for: Koko K
This is my FAVORITE lip gloss ever. I will forever carry this in my purse wherever I go. It’s the perfect shade of pink. I usually put it on over my essence (lost in love) lip liner and it makes my lips look plump! I get a lot of compliments.
Rose S.
Philadelphia, PA
Kylie Cosmetics Lip Gloss uploaded by Rose S.
Review for: So Cute
I really wanted to like this since I love her high glosses, but this fell flat for me. The packaging is very cute, and the color is beautiful, but it’s lighter than I expected and I can only wear it in the Summer for my skin tone. I absolutely HATE the applicator, I don’t like brushes and prefer a doe foot. The application isn’t seem less and the color seems to settle into the lines on your lips and is patchy. Very disappointing. I’m still debating if I want to buy this in a different color and see if it works out.

774 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Briana L.
il y a 14 jours
Julieta E.
Alvear
il y a un mois
angie A. il y a 17 jours
Hey Hun, Ur Instagram is Smashing it 💋I’m looking for Influencers who have under 50K and who want to seriously build their Social Media Platforms! I’m looking to Teach SERIOUS INFLUENCERS all my tips & tricks on how to grow their Social Media Platforms and reach 100K or more. For Business & Personal. Let me show you how to create and achieve your Business Plan. Let’s Chat Now! Direct Message me on Instagram: @AngieAlfar
Christina C.
West Columbia, SC
il y a 3 mois
Is Kylie Cosmetics worth the hype? #popculture
Lizeth S. il y a 3 mois
Yes absolutely love the formula
Ami A.
Charvel V.
Primghar
il y a 4 mois
Kylie Cosmetics Lip Gloss Is this products amazing as it seems can you really create flawless lips that appear enlarged ?