BY KYLIE COSMETICS #25 in Lip Gloss

Kylie created the #KylieCosmetics Gloss as another secret weapon to help you create the perfect 'Kylie Lip.’

This ultra-pigmented, lustrous gloss glides on the lips smoothly and evenly leaving behind a luminous and voluminous effect. A blend of vitamin E and highly emollient ingredients provide hydration and moisturize the lips, while natural lip enhancers provide volume. The gloss has an even and saturated application is provided with simplicity, yet comfort, and delivers a long lasting brilliantly glossy end look.

Wear alone, with your favorite lip pencils or layer on top of your favorite Matte.

• What do you think about Kylie Cosmetics? Kylie Cosmetics Lip Glos...1 Answers
  • Worth all the hype? Long lasting?3 Answers
  • Kylie lip gloss or Mac 4 Answers
Lauren J.
I made my first Kylie order maybe about 2 months ago. I didn't know what to order, but I had products in mind. I finally decided to go with a gloss because I love lip gloss with a high shine. I just can't do mattes. The color was tough because I do have very fair/pale skin. I ended up going with the shade So Cute. At first, I wasn't impressed and my applicator frayed right after I tried it out. But, then, it was fine. I started to use the product more and I've really grown to like it and the color works with my skin tone. That was one of my biggest fears about this product. But, it worked out. It does feel a bit thick, so I wouldn't apply too much. Especially, if you plan on kissing someone. It can feel like a lot and it will noticeably, transfer onto your babe. So, I'd recommend keeping it a bit lighter on an exciting night. But, I love this product and plan on ordering Koko in the near future. Unfortunately, I ordered the matte version to try out, just before Kylie released the gloss version. I hope to try it out soon enough, though and I'd love to see more shades.
Alessandra D.
Spokane, WA
Surprisingly I really liked this gloss, with the liquid lipstick I was kind of neutral about it, didn't really like it but didn't really hate it. However, the formula of these glosses are actually quite wonderful. And for a more expensive/higher end brand, at 15$ these are a steal! I personally really love glosses, and having a thick formula, it just feels very moisturizing and protective on my lips especially during the winter. But, like most people, I hate when it's overly stick and my lips actually stick together (ahem Bath & Body Works!). These glosses are so smooth and not sticky whatsoever, yet they still have a very thick formula. Similar to the Tarte Glossy Lip Paints, except less sticky. The Tarte Glossy Lip Paints are one of my favorite lip glosses, they're very pigmented, and this Kylie gloss is becoming one of my favorites too. There really isn't anything bad for me to say about them, they're extremely pigmented, So Cute might be a tad bit streaky, but barely.
Meagan W.
Argyle, TX
I bought into the craze and purchased these lip glosses in "Literally" and "So Cute." IMO, a good liquid lipstick is fairly easy to find, but a good lip gloss, not so much. Most lip glosses I've used are very sheer, not very pigmented, and don't stay on very long (which might be okay for some people but not me). Kylie's lip glosses, however, are very pigmented and stay on for a good amount of time. They are very thick, but the formula doesn't make your lips feel tacky. The only thing I would change about these glosses is the brush applicator. I find that it's somewhat unwieldy; I line my lips with the lip gloss and then fill them in with the gloss as well, but it can be difficult to stay inside my lip lines because of the brush. Thankfully, the glosses don't stain your skin, so any mistakes can be easily wiped off.
Brandy S.
Fall Branch, TN
I'm not normally a Jenner/Kardashian fan. Makeup or anything else. However I bought Like and Literally on the first run, because they're colors I'll wear and I wanted to test the brand. When I got them I loved how true to color the glosses were, but one of the two had a horribly disfigured brush. I wasn't sure what I was going to do. Fuss or no? In the end the company sent out replacements for every gloss sent out with those particular brushes, without being asked. Major plus! The gloss is very well pigmented, and nice and thick. I like that because it doesn't wear off as easily. I get quite a while of wear out of them. I like them plenty. I took off one star for price plus shipping. There's no good reason a gloss that costs that much should cost 8 additional dollars just to ship.
Jeannie P.
What can I say about Kylie Cosmetics Lip Gloss or Kylie Cosmetics in general. To me all Kylie Cosmetics are just like every other brand I've used. The Lip Gloss is sticky to the point your hair gets stuck all over your mouth just like any other glosses I've used. Nothing about Kylie Cosmetics is original, and that is my opinion. Which we all are entitled to hence the whole meaning for Influenster. I love all the reviews on products but I seen to just be seeing that everyone is hoping for freebies. Who isn't though. Do the work and you may be eligible for VoxBox-es. Back to Kylie Cosmetics, it's all the same. Nothing unique and absolutely not original. Things down for me girlies. This is my unpleased face. Sorry, not sorry.
Joyce A.
Yonkers, NY
To be honest, there are so many dupes out there, starting with Colourpop. I feel like these products got too much hype because it was Kylie, the celebrity herself. The products are OK, but price wise I do not think they're worth it; especially if you can find something way cheaper for the same color consistency. One of the lip glosses, I believe it was a dark bluish black color, only came half filled to MANY people. Their customer service told them this was normal, I don't think that's normal if you're paying so much money for a product half way filled.....??? Exactly lol. The receipts are on YouTube when you look up Kylie Jenner lip kits. Hope this was helpful.
Jessica M.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I hesitated greatly in purchasing some lip kits. Price I felt was comparable to many products I have purchased. I just couldn't bare to pay so much in shipping. Ta-da free shipping email arrives to my inbox. I purchased Koko K, Mary Jo and Candy K. I didn't expect too much after reading reviews and watching my favorite beauty gurus on YouTube share their thoughts. I am so glad I tried. These do not bleed like my go tos. Super long lasting and wonderful rich colors. The liners are super smooth and lip cream is not drying. Only bummer is constantly having to sharpen liner because it's sooo soft. I hardly reapply throughout the day. Awesome!
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
I was one of the first batch of people to purchase these, so unfortunately I got a faulty applicator, but to my surprise Kylie replaced all of those glosses for free which I thought was amazing. The packaging is the same gorgeous packaging as the liquid lipsticks. I do find that for the one I purchased (literally), I have to line my lips before or I won't have too much color on my lips, but that could just be my skin tone. I absolutely loves these glosses and I will definitely be purchasing more. They aren't sticky, they last a pretty long time and I haven't noticed a huge transferring problem. Worth the money in my opinion!
I recently bought one of Kylie's metallic lip glosses mainly because of the popularity of them and I hate to say I was kind of disappointed. I usually wear ColourPop because it is affordable and I can afford to buy a variety of colors without breaking my wallet but I can truly say ColourPop was better than Kylie Jenner's lip gloss. The brush which came with Kylie's lip gloss wasn't even smooth and it just looked old and used and the color doesn't last as long as I thought it would. I would recommend saving your money and getting 3-4 ColourPop better quality lip glosses for the price of one low quality Kylie Jenner lip gloss
Theresa H.
Hands down my favorite lip gloss ever! First off the pigmentation is amazing. You do not need to be wearing a lipstick underneath at all. They are very opaque which means less to do in the morning when getting ready! The consistency is always the most important thing when it comes to lipstick for me and this is a 10! It isn't sticky, it feels smooth and soft. It stays where you put it (although yes it leaves a mark if you kiss anything or take a drink of water) but for the most part it doesn't slip all over the place! Going off of Kylie's prices, the lipsticks are on the cheaper end and worth the money to me!
Nicole C.
Las Cruces, NM
Is this product even worth getting or is it just hyped
Lauren K.
Quakertown, PA
I have yet to buy a single Kylie product they are all so pretty but so expensive. Are they really that worth the price? Or do you feel like other brands of the same product do just as well?
karla c.
I have been thinking about geting a kylie lip gloss but I dont know if I should get the three of them or just "literally", what should I do?
Shanice J.
Reno, NV
Is it really worth the amount of $?
Thais V.
Seattle , WA
Has someone try this? I'm wondering if the finish look is matte or glossy? Does it stay for a good amount of time?