Kylie Cosmetics Limited Edition Holiday Collection ~ Merry Matte Lip Kit uploaded by Krystal G.Kylie Cosmetics Limited Edition Holiday Collection ~ Merry Matte Lip Kit uploaded by Shaylyn G.

BY KYLIE COSMETICS

Kylie Cosmetics Limited Edition Holiday Collection ~ Merry Matte Lip Kit see more...

Buy on Amazon
Gabriela C.
I did not like this product at all. While the shade is nice, I expected much more from this product given the price. The formula is so dry, it feels like my lips are cracking off within 5 minutes of application. This product also stains, and left my lips a bright red up to 12 hours after removal. I would not recommend buying this product when you can buy a much better liquid lipstick for a drugstore price.
Krystal G.
Cullman
Like my other kylie review, pass! I actually kept this one because this shade is absolutely bomb! The formula blows chunks. Someone send me a good kylie product and I'll think about actually spending some of my money on her line again. Until that day, ima have a super hard pass on all of her products.
Lydia E.
This particular product from when it was originally released was AMAZING. I loved the product, the color, how it went on, everything! But then she redid her formulas and now everything is terrible and her lip kits are streaky and don’t set the same as the old ones. It’s extremely disappointing.
Aiana I.
Great colour. It dries down quickly but it seems like it dries the lips too. Lasts when you eat unless you eat something oily but otherwise can last the whole day. I bought it from the kylie website and arrived quickly so if you want a lasting liquid lipstick to last a whole party this is a great option, just make sure you have a lip scrub handy when you remove it.
Rebecca M.
scotland
i got this lipstick for christmas one year, and i haven’t used the lipstick but i have used the lip liner, loved the lip liner very creamy and smooth but the lipstick just wasn’t my colour and the brush seems very rough
melissa T.
Loved the holiday collection. This colour is my favourite Christmassy red and I wore it so much during the holidays.