BY KYLIE COSMETICS

Kylie Cosmetics Limited Edition Holiday Collection ~ Merry Matte Lip Kit see more...

Lydia E.
This particular product from when it was originally released was AMAZING. I loved the product, the color, how it went on, everything! But then she redid her formulas and now everything is terrible and her lip kits are streaky and don’t set the same as the old ones. It’s extremely disappointing.
Xenia Y.
Gilroy , CA
I love Kylie cosmetics lip colors they are always easy to apply and very long lasting . I had to get this shade even though I look horrible in bright red but ended up giving it as a gift to my mom who is more fair skinned and she absolutely loved it !!
Christina S.
Santa Barbara, CA
I absolutely love this color being tan, I find it difficult to find a nice, red lip but I do think this is a good fit. The lip liner is nice and did a good job preventing the lipstick from bleeding. I had no problems of the lipstick transferring onto cups or eating utensils. I will say though— it is a very drying formula. I find the lipstick forming into the cracks of my lips making them look quite dry regardless of how moisturized my lips were. Maybe try adding a clear gloss to prevent that!
Fernanda L.
I feel like this is a cute color and has a good soft formula however it is hard to take off and they stain a little bit. The price was decent but it is a Kylie Cosmetics. I probably would not buy again however if you are into red colors go ahead.
Gabriela C.
I did not like this product at all. While the shade is nice, I expected much more from this product given the price. The formula is so dry, it feels like my lips are cracking off within 5 minutes of application. This product also stains, and left my lips a bright red up to 12 hours after removal. I would not recommend buying this product when you can buy a much better liquid lipstick for a drugstore price.
Joanna E.
I'm so glad that she made this color permanent in her collection i know she receives a lot of backlash but personally if you take the Kylie name out of the product and just review it as what it is a liquid lipsticks it's really nice, I have a couple from this holiday collection and I have some of her other lipkits. I think this is great liquid lipstick and find myself ordering items of the website.
Jadalen A.
Hope
This is not one of my go to lipsticks. It is much brighter when you put it on. I am a repeat user. It is okay value. It is expensive for how it feels. I love the packaging. I would not buy it again. The lip liner broke when i barely touched it to my lip. I was very disappointed with it. Overall with a full face it looks good but just not really for me.
Krystal G.
Florence, AL
Like my other kylie review, pass! I actually kept this one because this shade is absolutely bomb! The formula blows chunks. Someone send me a good kylie product and I'll think about actually spending some of my money on her line again. Until that day, ima have a super hard pass on all of her products.
Nicki S.
Philadelphia , PA
Merry is my favorite matte red that I have. truly met my expectations. Got is as a free gift when I ordered during christmas, and i always get compliments when I wear it.
Nicoleann L.
Love love love the colour. It is the perfect holiday red and oh my god the packaging is stunning. Definitely too pricy, but we all know youre buying the name. Big Downfall is it is extremely drying. So unless you have voluptuous lips (not me!) than it will try your lips like a raisin. It smells like coffee which is nice too.
Jazmine P.
I just wanna know if this is a bright red or dark and if it’s shiny or dull :) because I would love one

Amazon