BY KYLIE COSMETICS #58 in Lipstick

Contains: 6 Mini Matte Liquid Lipstick (6 X 0.02 fl oz./oz. liq / 0.65 ml) The #KylieCosmetics Matte Lipstick Mini Kit is the perfect way to take your favorite matte lipstick to go. Each kit comes with 6 mini sizes of Kylie`s favorite shades packaged in special limited edition gold packaging in honor of Kylie`s 19th birthday. Each matte liquid lipstick mini kit contains the following shades: Exposed (warm mid-tone beige), Dolce K (deep beige nude), Koko K (pale pink), Candy K (warm pinky nude), Kristen (warm brown berry) and Leo (true deep burgundy). The Liquid Matte Lipstick has high intensity pigment for an instant bold matte lip. The extremely long wearing lipstick contains moisturizing ingredients for a comfortable, emollient and silky feel that does not dry your lips out.

• How kylie lipstick do you have ? 🔥❤ Kylie Cosmetics Limited Birth...4 Answers
  • Quanto de batom tem essa embalagem?1 Answers
  • Is this actually good quality?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
jules W.
North Olmsted
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love almost all Kylie Cosmetic products! She has some amazing nude shades. She has fantastic, long lasting, kiss proof, drink proof, eat proof mattes, velvets, and glosses. These products last all day and night no joke! I even need to really scrub the dark shades off the next day at times to get them off they're so long lasting. I've gone to bed with Mary jo, Leo, vixen, merry/boujee, and other dark shades on and woke up with the whole lip still in perfect place. The minis are great to take with you on the go and still have the same great applicator that the full size has for flawless outline and fill. The mini sets also give you a chance to try so many shades and most of her shades are slam dunk
Jessica B.
Greenbrier, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am and have been since day one a huge Kylie cosmetics fan. I am a repeat customer and I have yet to be disappointed. Her lip kits etc do exactly as she says they will great coverage with lasting effects. Beautiful colors. I actually just ordered about 8 more colors and would recommend Kylie cosmetics lip kits etc to anyone looking for all day coverage with out having to worrie about reapplying at all through out the day. Easy to use no odors no sticky lips (no feeling of your lips being glued shut)
Megan S.
Baldwin , WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was honestly so excited for this. But first of all two of the colors are almost exactly alike (exposed and dolce k I believe) and then colors like Leo, I’ll never use it’s so deep red. Anyways so the thing with these is they last well but then later in the day/night they get SUPER sticky and feel so gross on your lips! And they come off super easily on the inside of your lips, which is noticeable when you talk. And these mini lip kits actually run out of product fast.
Susan G.
Granbury
I sometimes buy lipsticks and they don't show up well or they just don't look good on me. I can't tell you how much I have spent trying out several different brands and colors. I had given up. I came across these, and figured it was worth one more try. These definitely show up and they look great on me. It's quite a relief. The only negative thing I can say is mine don't smell all that great.
Gates R.
Mobile, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I ordered the birthday collection, along with the Bubble lip kit on 11/27, and was told 3-5 business days for processing, then 3-6 business days for shipping. As of 12/08, it has not been shipped out to me. I definitely would not recommend buying this for a present due to the stress caused by how long it’ll take to get to you. Customer service didn’t answer any questions either. No matter how nice a product is, if they don’t get something to me in the promised order time, I don’t think it’s worth it.
Taylor G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are the cutest little babies . I remember receiving them in the mail and thinking these are a lot smaller than I originally thought but still so damn adorable ! I am obsessed and would definitely purchase this product again. Such a cute gift idea as well for a new individual trying Kylie's products , a few of each color but not so much if they hate the color.
Brianna M.
Brainerd Minnesota
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kylie cosmetics is by far the best cosmetics line EVER. From her lip kits to her to her velets to her mattes and kyshadows! This is the one product i can not live without! Anything kylie is totally worth every penny. The formula to the way it applies. You jus cant go wrong. If i could o ly use 1 makeup brand for the rest of my life it would be kylie cosmetics
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got these from Amazon and they weren’t either cheap or expensive. What I’m not a fan of is the quality.

The shades are nice, and so is the packaging....it’s just the application leaves you lips very dry, and the colors come off in no time. Not as pigmented or nearly as long wearing as other liquid matte colors.

Wouldn’t really recommend, not even on a budget
Marie F.
This product is a mini all-in-one version of all the popular colors that made the company what it is now! The lipsticks are quite small literally the size of my pointer finger. Texture is very light and buttery. Compared to a regular drugstore lipstick it's way more hydrating than a typical NYC lingerie lipstick 💄. Smell is okay,subtle sweet smell. All colors would look great on fair skin however I felt that with the nude colors I definitely needed a liner to make the colors "PoP" as they do on pictures. My skin is a medium honey tan color but the medium to darker shades are gorgeous!
Natasha B.
Bowling Green
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the colors of Kylie’s lip sticks the only complaint I have is how the matte colors set my lips out. I have used other matte products and not had that issue. I always have to use it with a chap stick. Overall the look is great.
Maria Paula G.
Is this product good if you have dry lips?
Sónia S.
Albufeira
Hello, I was thinking about buying the Kylie lip kit for a while but I am not sure if it's worth it I see all this people going crazy about but I don't Know if it's about the product or Kylie , is it worth it ?
Kassandra G.
Providence, MA
Do they worth the price? Do they stay for long?
Shai A.
I have these mini mattes.. I sometimes feel as if they can be drying.. i know they are matte but they get abit tooo dry. Have you got these? And do you apply anything underneath before applying the mini matte?
Levi N.
Magalang, Pampanga
Are they really that good? My friend is quite skeptical.