MakeupLip MakeupLipstickKylie Cosmetics
Limited Birthday Edition Kylie Matte Liquid Lipsticks

Kylie Cosmetics Limited Birthday Edition Kylie Matte Liquid Lipsticks

by Kylie Cosmetics

Contains: 6 Mini Matte Liquid Lipstick (6 X 0.02 fl oz./oz. liq / 0.65 ml) The #KylieCosmetics Matte Lipstick Mini Kit is the perfect way to take your favorite matte lipstick to go. Each kit comes with 6 mini sizes of Kylie`s favorite shades packaged in special limited edition gold packaging in honor of Kylie`s 19th birthday. Each matte liquid lipstick mini kit contains the following shades: Exposed (warm mid-tone beige), Dolce K (deep beige nude), Koko K (pale pink), Candy K (warm pinky nude), Kristen (warm brown berry) and Leo (true deep burgundy). The Liquid Matte Lipstick has high intensity pigment for an instant bold matte lip. The extremely long wearing lipstick contains moisturizing ingredients for a comfortable, emollient and silky feel that does not dry your lips out.

does this product make your lips dry?
does this product make your lips dry?
Start your review of Kylie Cosmetics Limited Birthday Edition Kylie Matte Liquid Lipsticks!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This liquid lipstick is amazing . 😍❤️ the colour suits to Asian . I can't 😫❤️. Also the packaging is lit fam . I can't even ❤️😭in reviews
...gorgeous. I would recommend the full size bottle for anyone. The formula is long lasting and comfortable. I would purchase dolce and Leo again because they are stunning on all skin tones. in reviews
Rashawn C.
Seffner, FL
Kylie Cosmetics Limited Birthday Edition Kylie Matte Liquid Lipsticks uploaded by Rashawn C.
First let me say that I didn’t think this product was color girl friendly! But I was so wrong these colors pop on all skin colors!
Barbara T.
Leesburg, VA
Kylie Cosmetics Limited Birthday Edition Kylie Matte Liquid Lipsticks uploaded by Barbara T.
I love the colors and the formula which goes on smooth and lasts most of the day--even through drinking. Sadly, I took a star off because the formula sort of cakes on yiur lips by the end of the day which I do not enjoy.
Sarah H.
Madras, OR
Kylie Cosmetics Limited Birthday Edition Kylie Matte Liquid Lipsticks uploaded by Sarah H.
My favorite lip decor. Kylie makes the best lip gloss lip kits etc. Def worth the money and I highly recommend. I shop on eBay sometimes and I got this there for $9.99 . amazing!
Cheyenne M.
Advance
I love these lipsticls they actually stay on for a good amount of time and look very stunning, its very easy to apply, and it by far met my expectations
Rosa Gisely G.
Thomasville, NC
Kylie Cosmetics Limited Birthday Edition Kylie Matte Liquid Lipsticks uploaded by Rosa Gisely G.
Lip products from Kylie are really good. I have try a few of them and I love it. Just wait when she has a sale because they are a little pricy
Esmeralda M.
Lytle
I absolutely love this product!! I got one for an early birthday present from my boyfriend and it was just an amazing product.
iris S.
Yess this is great with the color, look & price. This was my first time buying this product and I'll double back again. This lipstick will last you all day I just got one and it's good you get what you paid for I would definitely buy again and her other products too
natassia T.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Kylie Cosmetics Limited Birthday Edition Kylie Matte Liquid Lipsticks uploaded by natassia T.
I love these colors, although they are small. I will just try my best not to use it all at once. Lol. I did not like the texture, it's a bit sticky until it's completely dry.
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
3,820 reviews
Kylie Cosmetics Limited Birthday Edition Kylie Matte Liquid Lipsticks uploaded by Adriane N.
This is a brand new Kylie Matte LIPSTICK with a matching liner called "Fall in Love" - it is a true Strawberry pink mauve and very pigmented. I bought this to be a very strong lip color for Spring/ Summer 2020. This lip liner feels great on the lips with ZERO drag, and for a MATTE lipstick- it is NOT drying to the lips. I am all about comfort with lipstick. Very satisfied and completely recommend!!! ❤ 💋
Lupita G.
Bonham, Tx
Love them the colora are great, they don't make your lips dry. They are very good for the low price. Also good packaging.

463 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Yssolvic B.
Doral, FL
il y a 3 mois
Rachael B. il y a 3 mois
Yes, they will be good. I personally don’t think her products are mind-blowing as many made them out to be, but they are cute shade selection. Just try them on all, judge for yourself, & slay😎
Silari S.
Doral, FL
il y a 7 mois
Dorothy C. il y a 5 mois
No It’s my favorite and I would definitely buy again. I agree with the other user that you need to know how to apply it
Nicolle R.
Cartago, La Union
il y a 8 mois
Dorothy C. il y a 5 mois
Yes!!!! Just splurge and do it! You won’t regret it!
Kelly B.
Beechwood Ave New Albany
il y a 8 mois
Kylie Cosmetics Limited Birthday Edition Kylie Matte Liquid Lipsticks So who all had tried this and fell in love instantly? Leave your opinions below in the comments 👇