Kylie Cosmetics Limited Birthday Edition Kylie Matte Liquid Lipsticks

by Kylie Cosmetics

Contains: 6 Mini Matte Liquid Lipstick (6 X 0.02 fl oz./oz. liq / 0.65 ml) The #KylieCosmetics Matte Lipstick Mini Kit is the perfect way to take your favorite matte lipstick to go. Each kit comes with 6 mini sizes of Kylie`s favorite shades packaged in special limited edition gold packaging in honor of Kylie`s 19th birthday. Each matte liquid lipstick mini kit contains the following shades: Exposed (warm mid-tone beige), Dolce K (deep beige nude), Koko K (pale pink), Candy K (warm pinky nude), Kristen (warm brown berry) and Leo (true deep burgundy). The Liquid Matte Lipstick has high intensity pigment for an instant bold matte lip. The extremely long wearing lipstick contains moisturizing ingredients for a comfortable, emollient and silky feel that does not dry your lips out.

can I get this product for testing
[email protected] good for the price?
How long do these stay on?
Start your review of Kylie Cosmetics Limited Birthday Edition Kylie Matte Liquid Lipsticks!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This liquid lipstick is amazing . 😍❤️ the colour suits to Asian . I can't 😫❤️. Also the packaging is lit fam . I can't even ❤️😭” in reviews
“...gorgeous. I would recommend the full size bottle for anyone. The formula is long lasting and comfortable. I would purchase dolce and Leo again because they are stunning on all skin tones. ” in reviews
Warren, MI
I'm giving this product 1 * I would give no stars if I could the only reason I am giving one star is because the colors are pretty and ideal for my skin tone but none of them stay on your lips I've bought $1 items and lipsticks that last way better and I received this as a gift and I know how much it cost and it's absolutely ridiculous how they couch for prices when the product does not work as stated it definitely needs a lot of improvement I believe you're paying for the name and that's it and people need to stop buying it strictly because it says Kylie on the box because and my honest opinion I have tried these many of these and none of them work as they say
Aurora, CO
2,382 reviews
Kylie Cosmetics Limited Birthday Edition Kylie Matte Liquid Lipsticks uploaded by Adriane N.
This is a brand new Kylie Matte LIPSTICK with a matching liner called "Fall in Love" - it is a true Strawberry pink mauve and very pigmented. I bought this to be a very strong lip color for Spring/ Summer 2020. This lip liner feels great on the lips with ZERO drag, and for a MATTE lipstick- it is NOT drying to the lips. I am all about comfort with lipstick. Very satisfied and completely recommend!!! ❤ 💋
Bellevue, NE
I gave this product five stars because I love mini collections. It gives you a chance to test out a few of her lipsticks before purchasing. I love her formula. I love the colors and I love the velvet look and finish. The red in this set is gorgeous. I recommend for anyone curious about Kylie lipsticks to get this (or any mini set) and test them out for yourself. The color lasts and the formula is not uncomfortable at all.
I bought the 1st Birthday set she came out with because I’m a sucker for packing and the whole “Leo” zodiac theme. The products themselves were nice, pigmented and of a good consistency. Very similar to the colourpop and makeup revolution liquid lipsticks. I didn’t notice anything special to warrant the price point; besides her name, so I wouldn’t repurchase unless it was a unique shade that I couldn’t find a dupe for.
Westwego, LA
Kylie Cosmetics Limited Birthday Edition Kylie Matte Liquid Lipsticks uploaded by Megan S.
The colors are beautiful and there's a sweet scent to go along with the lip set. Kind of took me by surprise when I first opened it, but it was a nice surprise! The lipstick isn't as life proof as I would like it to be. Comes off pretty easily, but on the other hand that makes for an easy clean up! All in all, not that bad. Kylie Cosmetics Limited Birthday Edition Kylie Matte Liquid Lipsticks
Centereach , NY
Loved the packaging. The shades in this pack were some of my favorites I’ve ever gotten from Kylie cosmetics, however you’re not getting much product in the tubes for the pricing. You’re better off going to Ulta to see if you like a shade and purchasing a full size lipstick instead of the minis. You get about 3 or 4 uses out of each one. The formula I fantastic and long lasting.
Lilburn, GA
When I first got this edition from Kylie Cosmetics I was very excited to try this beautiful lipsticks but sadly I did not like it as I was expecting to. It did not meet my expectations. After putting the lipstick on my lips get very sticky and dry and that’s something I do not tolerate when it comes to lipsticks. I always look for something that would give hydration to my lips.
Colton
Purchased at: Amazon
I usually like using nude lipsticks, but these weren't so bad. I still preferred the more nude looking colors, my only issue was that some colors wouldn't always completely dry and stay matte so I would end up seeing the lipstick on my food and cups. Other than that the lipsticks themselves aren't bad, I liked them they wouldn't dry my lips too badly or anything!
Keansburg, NJ
It’s matte but once it dries it starts cracking and you can clearly see where the lipstick ends if your purse your lips. I really had high expectations and really wanted to love these because they’re beautiful colors and with them being matte they stay put. But the cracking isn’t worth the hour that you have of good wear with this product. Very disappointing!
San Fransisco
I did like the colors in the kit and I am a sucker for a good liquid lipstick. the only issue I had with these was that when they dried, they became very sticky and if you pucker you lips they stick a bit and will mess up the smooth finish. It is best if you wear chap stick underneath to help the not get sticky.

430 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Wilmington, DE