BY KYLIE COSMETICS

Contains: 6 Mini Matte Liquid Lipstick (6 X 0.02 fl oz./oz. liq / 0.65 ml) The #KylieCosmetics Matte Lipstick Mini Kit is the perfect way to take your favorite matte lipstick to go. Each kit comes with 6 mini sizes of Kylie`s favorite shades packaged in special limited edition gold packaging in honor of Kylie`s 19th birthday. Each matte liquid lipstick mini kit contains the following shades: Exposed (warm mid-tone beige), Dolce K (deep beige nude), Koko K (pale pink), Candy K (warm pinky nude), Kristen (warm brown berry) and Leo (true deep burgundy). The Liquid Matte Lipstick has high intensity pigment for an instant bold matte lip. The extremely long wearing lipstick contains moisturizing ingredients for a comfortable, emollient and silky feel that does not dry your lips out.

• can i find this at sephora? if no where can i find it?4 Answers
  • How kylie lipstick do you have ? 🔥❤ Kylie Cosmetics Limit...4 Answers
  • Quanto de batom tem essa embalagem?1 Answers
Kylie Cosmetics Limited Birthday Edition Kylie Matte Liquid Lipsticks
  • "This liquid lipstick is amazing . 😍❤️ the colour suits to Asian . I can't 😫❤️. Also the packaging is lit fam . I can't even ❤️😭" in 234 reviews
  • "Was able to get my hands on this and I must say that all the colors are gorgeous. I would recommend the full size bottle for anyone. The formula is long lasting and comfortable. I would purchase dolce and Leo again because they are stunning on all skin tones. " in 202 reviews
Paige K.
West Mifflin, PA
I generally love all of Kylie's products but this one was not one of my favorites. The different colors of lipsticks that came in the package were very nice but everything else was awful. The quality of the mini liquid lipsticks compared the the full size ones were terrible. They completely dried out within 2-3 months and I was only able to wear them a few times. If you were looking for a Kylie liquid lipstick, I recommend just buying the full size one and not wasting your time on the minis.
Valentina P.
These are the best liquid lips I’ve ever tried! They are also a very nice size that you can sample. It comes with 6 colors that you can try and you don’t have to buy the full size without knowing if you like it or not. My favorites from this collection are koko k, candy k and Kristen.
Candy M.
Crossett , AR
Honestly I was so excited to finally be apart of the Kylie squad but as I started wearing them the hype kind of settled and it was just like regular makeup, well for me anyways. I mean she does have tons of colors which is great but the price is crazy when I can go to my local store and get basically the exact same product for way less. But enough of the the actual birthday edition lipstick set comes with “Exposed, Dolce k, KOKO K, Candy K, Kristen, And Leo.” The colors range from nude to a dark reddish color but they all have more of a red undertone.
Megan S.
River Falls, WI
I was honestly so excited for this. But first of all two of the colors are almost exactly alike (exposed and dolce k I believe) and then colors like Leo, I’ll never use it’s so deep red. Anyways so the thing with these is they last well but then later in the day/night they get SUPER sticky and feel so gross on your lips! And they come off super easily on the inside of your lips, which is noticeable when you talk. And these mini lip kits actually run out of product fast.
Shay J.
Salem IN
I got this as a gift and was so excited to try it but wasn’t super impressed with it. The packaging isn’t the best the writing on it doesn’t stay on, you can scrape off Kylie‘s name with your finger, which that bothers me. And i didn’t like the way it dried down. It gives you what I call “butt hole” lips! 😂 where it just wears in the inner part of your lips. Will not purchase anymore. Complete waste of money!!
Lexi C.
I think the vaults are a definite product to purchase and it definitely met my expectations! I thought it was a good price considering her lipsticks are pretty pricey, it was only $36 for 6 colors I believe! I thought they smelled very good and they do last a while a little dry here and there but for the most part excellent! Also it’s a very good matte, drys in seconds!
Danielle M.
I bought Kylie Jenner Matte Liquick Lipstick online from Kylie Cosmetics. I was so excited when I ordered this product and couldn’t wait to try it as soon as it arrived at my home. I was highly disappointed and quite sad when I realized that only one of the matte liquid lipsticks look good with my complexion.
Dannielle S.
Cedar Falls
These lipsticks are beautifully pigmented and apply smoothly and evenly. They come in a cute case to display them all. It’s a little pricey for 6 small lipsticks at $42 but they are good quality. The only problem I have with them is that these aren’t really everyday colors. Some of them are very vivid not natural colors that you would only wear on rare occasions, so they won’t get much use for me. But the natural colors are great. Also be sure to ONLY buy these off Kylie cosmetics original website because she doesn’t sell to any other websites yet, they will be fakes
Julia S.
Aston, PA
These mini liquid lipsticks are perfect for nearly every occasion. This limited edition set includes a few pinky, nude shades, as well as a vibrant red. They go on smoothly and do not fade or easily transfer. However, I noticed that the formula is very drying, which can lead the lipstick to become crumbly, so I recommend using a chapstick or lip scrub beforehand.
Zion S.
washington dc
I love this set so much. I am wary about buying lip colors online because it is a big commitment because it's expensive and you can't really tell the true color when it's not in person. So these were a really great alternative because I could try a bunch and not break the bank.
Maria Paula G.
Cartagena , Bolivar
Is this product good if you have dry lips?
Sónia S.
Albufeira
Hello, I was thinking about buying the Kylie lip kit for a while but I am not sure if it's worth it I see all this people going crazy about but I don't Know if it's about the product or Kylie , is it worth it ?
Kassandra G.
Providence, RI
Do they worth the price? Do they stay for long?
Shai A.
I have these mini mattes.. I sometimes feel as if they can be drying.. i know they are matte but they get abit tooo dry. Have you got these? And do you apply anything underneath before applying the mini matte?
Levi N.
Magalang, Pampanga
Are they really that good? My friend is quite skeptical.

back