Kylie Cosmetics Kylighter Illuminating Powder

by Kylie Cosmetics

ALL-OVER INSTANT GLOW

What does everyone think of the [product:kylie-cosmetics-kylighter-pressed-illuminating-powder-ice-me-out] ? I love all of them with the exception of Queen Drip maybe. Cheers Darling is my favorite champagne highlighter.
[product:kylie-cosmetics-kylighter-pressed-illuminating-powder-ice-me-out] does this product actually work, and should I buy it?
DooEs this product last for a long time?
Start your review of Kylie Cosmetics Kylighter Illuminating Powder!
Jackie S.
Red Oak, TX
Kylie Cosmetics Kylighter Illuminating Powder uploaded by Jackie S.
Love how the highlighter is buildable and doesn’t give you that gray cast that some highlighter give you nice and soft recommend for those that don’t like a blinding highlighter but this product is buildable 😍
Diana S.
Beaumont, TX
Kylie Cosmetics Kylighter Illuminating Powder uploaded by Diana S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Kylie Cosmetics Kylighter Illuminating Powder Even though I don’t reach for this highlighter much it is still really nice, it is actually a pretty blinding highlighter and I’m happy to have it in my collection.
Jessica R.
Kylie Cosmetics Kylighter Illuminating Powder uploaded by Jessica R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I got a free Kylie Illuminating highlighter in Cheers Darling from the ulta app. Honestly I didn't like. Cheers Darling looks more like a soft glittery blush on my skin tone. But the product itself it's very chalky/flaky and drying plus it does not last at all. Good thing I got to try it for free I wouldn't pay for a glittery chalk. Not a good quality I just think Kylie Cosmetics are overrated. 🤷 wet n wild have better highlighters. Kylie Cosmetics Kylighter Illuminating Powder
Isabela C.
Kylie Cosmetics Kylighter Illuminating Powder uploaded by Isabela C.
Review for: CHEERS DARLING
Love it. Would buy again (cause I broke mine and fixed the cracked powder). Lasts very long. Builds easily. Kylie Cosmetics Kylighter Illuminating Powder
Keyline  D.
Cleveland, OH
Kylie Cosmetics Kylighter Illuminating Powder uploaded by Keyline  D.
Review for: CHEERS DARLING
This product is amazing! Makes my face look luminous and pretty. I wear this Beautiful champagne toned highlighter, which can be applied with a light hand for a more natural look, or more liberally to literally “glow"...The new formula feels less chalky and intense. I prefer a softer highlight and comes with the generous pan size and no fallout, will recommend.
Paris H.
Kylie Cosmetics Kylighter Illuminating Powder uploaded by Paris H.
Kylie Cosmetics Kylighter Illuminating Powder uploaded by Paris H.
I have the shade Queen Drip. I got this on sale, and I'm glad I didn't pay full price for this. The color is beautiful, but the formula is far from being my favorite. My revlon and wet n wild highlighters out-perform this product for half the price or less. I use my ofra star island highlighter and then layer this on top of that for a bit of peachyness, but I can't use this on it's own like I should be able to. It also has a bit of glitter which I'm not a fan of and overall its just not very reflective. At full price, this highlighter is about $20 and it is NOT worth that price AT ALL. I'm not even sure it was worth the $8 I spent on it. Only giving it this high of a rating because the color is gorgeous and admittedly I do still use it on top of other things for the color alone, but I wouldn't recommend this to other people l
Ronnee G.
Mandan, ND
Kylie Cosmetics Kylighter Illuminating Powder uploaded by Ronnee G.
Review for: ICE ME OUT
I like this highlighter! It is very smooth on the skin, it is not chunky glitter. It is a nice cool tone without being too silvery. It is very light! I like the glow it gives :)
Sanjana D.
Kylie Cosmetics Kylighter Illuminating Powder uploaded by Sanjana D.
Review for: CHEERS DARLING
I highly recommend this product, it’s very pigmented and applies well. pro cons improve
Stephanie Z.
Kylie Cosmetics Kylighter Illuminating Powder uploaded by Stephanie Z.
Purchased at: ULTA
The highlighter itself is nice, it has a good shimmer to it and doesn’t have big chunks of glitter in it like some highlighters do, so it does look pretty natural. However the packaging is horrible, it is so hard to open, it takes me so long and if I have nails on it would be impossible. Product is good, packaging is bad.
Julie  C.
Milwaukee, WI
Kylie Cosmetics Kylighter Illuminating Powder uploaded by Julie  C.
Omg LOVE these highlighters!! I have been a lip Kit fanatic forever and I am sad that I didn’t try these sooner. I believe they are on sale for under ten dollars right now too. My daughter randomly got Dreamin of Diamonds and it’s been our thing ever since. She got me Cheers Darling for Christmas and there was no turning back. Those are beautiful every day shades. I have Princess Please, which is a pretty, natural glow type option and then there is Ice Me Out, which we both agree is the most bling we have ever upheld in a highlighter. I want to say the only one we don’t have is Queen Drip and only because it’s steady sold out. I see Kylie had other Kylighters that were dessert based names and shades but these are the current collection. I see many reviews that complain about the product shattering in the pan, but I haven’t even had one crack on me. Possibly it’s a shipping issue. They are very soft texture and can look almost powdery when swatched, but will melt into the skin effortlessly. They also look alarmingly pigmented, but it all works out once on the face, so don’t let that deter you. I apply with my Sigma Tapered Highlighter Brush and I get instant payoff. Except possibly Princess Please needs some building. Wear time is great. Packaging is baby pink and adorable with a large mirror. I definitely recommend for highlighter lovers who want to stay glowing without taking out a loan. Thanks Kylie!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Julie  C.
Milwaukee, WI
il y a 4 mois
What does everyone think of the Kylie Cosmetics Kylighter Illuminating Powder ? I love all of them with the exception of Queen Drip maybe. Cheers Darling is my favorite champagne highlighter.
Layla S.
Worcester
il y a 5 mois
Kylie Cosmetics Kylighter Illuminating Powder does this product actually work, and should I buy it?
Arlethe G. il y a 5 mois
Yesss I love it it’s so bright and glowy
Jealyne R.
Magdalena F. il y a 2 ans
Yes lastes all day and it makes you look good since u put it on
Mariam B.
new castle DE
il y a 2 ans
Kylie Cosmetics Kylighter Illuminating Powder GIrls i want to try this, what do you think about this? Is it a longlasting?
Kat K. il y a 2 ans
This highlighter is amazing! I just stared using it about a month ago and it’s quickly becoming a favorite. Like, what the heck, why aren’t more people talking about this? The texture, color, and staying power are all A+ I’m definitely tempted to try more colors in the future.
Osiris M.
Pico Rivera, CA
il y a 2 ans
Kylie Cosmetics Kylighter Illuminating Powder is this highlight more on the white side?
Kat K. il y a 2 ans
Yes, it’s a platinum icy white color. Works great on my light olive skin. Also, the texture is amazing and it’s a lot more blinding and pigmented than I expected, I’m very impressed by it.