Kylie Cosmetics Kylie Lip Kit
Kylie Cosmetics Kylie Lip Kit
By Kylie Cosmetics
Holly B.
England

I've been speaking to my friends and couple have told me the lip kit dries your lips out and after a couple of hours it starts to crack off, is this the case? Is it worth purchasing?

Cynthia B.
Cynthia B.
Aurora, IL
1 month, 1 week ago
I think this depends on the person. I have a couple of her lipkits and i have never had this problem. You could try to put a small amount of chapstick or aquaphor before applying to see if that helps! However, matte lipsticks will always be drying, some more than others. I dont think Kylie's are so bad.
Nikki G.
Nikki G.
Atlanta, GA
9 months, 1 week ago
I mean... to be honest most of her lip kits are matte, and i find all matte lip kits to dry out your lips a little but not to the point where your lips feel dehydrated...
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
1 year ago
They are very drying, but if you apply a lip balm like Aquaphor before applying the liquid lipstick it should help prevent overly dry lips!
Yasmine B.
Yasmine B.
jeddah, Al marwah
1 year, 2 months ago
That's not true i mean yes ut does dry your lips but it stay matte and perfect trust me when i wear it, it lastes tge whole day and there is no crack off or anything
Sharon G.
Sharon G.
1 year, 4 months ago
It defiantly dried my lips out and made them look crusty but my friend has the same lip kit as me and it looks amazing on her.
Westport, Ct
1 year, 4 months ago
It does make your lips dry because it's matte, but it has never cracked off. It stays on for a very long time and the color stays vibrant .
Westport, Ct
Dani C.
Dani C.
Hopedale, MA
1 year, 10 months ago
I have not experienced this with the lip kits. I keep my lips hydrated overnight with vaseline and this may help, but I have never had any problems with the formula!
Leticia G.
Leticia G.
Sacramento, CA
1 year, 10 months ago
I have experienced the cracking and flaking off of the lip kits. I've tried exfoliating before applying. I even used a lip primer and lip balm before applying but they still dry and flake my lips. I don't know if it's just me or the product itself. But it does happen.
Madison M.
Madison M.
1 year, 10 months ago
Just pretending to answer a question to get points lol hai