CoCo G.

I want to get a red lip kit but not sure if I should get Mary Jo or Kristen. I'm afraid Mary Jo might be too bold for me but I like the way it looks on others. Anyone have both and prefer one or the other?

My Beautiful Flaws ..
My Beautiful Flaws ..
Oakland , TN
1 year, 7 months ago
If you're going to try this brand, I would recommend Kristen instead of Mary Jo. Ginger is one of my favorites also. Mary Jo tends to be a little more drying and difficult to apply with clean lines. In general, just be prepared for this product line to be very drying overall and often uncomfortable to wear. To help out the dryness, you can apply a lip balm beforehand (the EOS balm tends to work best).
Emily T.
Emily T.
1 year, 7 months ago
I haven't swatched Mary jo k but Kristen is a little more on the pink side than what I expected. BUT it's gorgeous, one of my favorites by far