Kylie Cosmetics Kylie Lip Kit

by Kylie Cosmetics

Each Lip Kit is applied with one swipe color that glides across lips and dries down to a powdery-soft, matte finish. Homogenous color in natural nudes and deep browns give unparalleled comfort and wear. The oil free formula has 25% pigment which provides instant color. The perfect blend of waxes, silicone and polymers give you smooth and easy glide color, with longwearing properties.

is this product drying?
What’s everyone’s favorite Kylie Cosmetics Kylie Lip Kit shade for fall? I have been really into Candy K in Velvet!
Hi guys! I’m interested in a Kylie Lip Kit but I’m trying to find a great shade; What shades scream “your lips but better”? Thanks so much!
Start your review of Kylie Cosmetics Kylie Lip Kit!
Product Highlights
“...did not move. I was very impressed, as i sometimes have problems with liquid lipsticks. Love it. ” in 2,850 reviews
“Obsessed with these lipsticks! I own Posie, Mary Jo and KoKo. Then formula is amazing, long lasting throughout the day and great pigmentation. I highly recommend these kits. ” in 1,847 reviews
“It smells like candy, the colors are really nice and they show up quiet well. Its creamy yet somewhat matifying and doesn't dry your lips out. The color stays long and is very pretty . I love this a lot because i like natural shades or nudes so these are perfect . The lip liner addition is great as well the glide on perfectly I truly love this product” in 1,028 reviews
South Ayrshire, Ayr
Review for: Dolce K
I wasn’t overly in love with how Dolce K looked with my skin tone after the first application, not had a chance to try any other shades due to shipping fees (I’m a student!!) but don’t think it would be worth it as I hardly ever wear it! I LOVE love the smell of the product though. AFTER WEARING A FEW TIMES, I noticed the lipstick was INCREDIBLY drying. So I have been applying lip balm down before I apply the lipstick which seems to help and makes it feel smoother on the lips, but after about 10-15 it's dry again and it's very hard to not lick your lips. I applied a balm on top, which didn't ruin the colour, but it did ruin the matte effect which is alright but if thats what your after start applying oils to your lips before applying to help with that dry application. The liquid lipstick takes roughly 2 minutes and 5 seconds to COMPLETELY dry, which is a decent amount of time - but you can see from the initial application that the product does dry extremely matte.
Cork
Review for: Dolce K
Love love love. It's Kylie Jenners collection, how could it not be perfect. I bought the shade Dolce K online and it was worth the wait. It's my first Kylie Cosmetics purchase and I would of course buy again. Dolce K is a deep nude shade. Having  porcelain skin I mainly wear this when wearing tan as it can really wash out my pale skin. The formula of this lipstick is creamy and easy to apply. I doesn't dry patchy like other liquid lipsticks and I find I only have to apply 1 or 2 coats for the perfect coverage. It feels lightweight on the lips and lasts a good chunk of the day. I don't find myself constantly touching it up which is a huge plus. The packaging is very simple and very Kylie. Overall I love this product and can't wait to try more!
825C Dos Castillas St. Sampaloc Manila ,Philippines
This lipkit is perfect for ladies because this already have a lip liner which you can you to outline your lip and iy will be much more easier for you to apply your nude lipstick
Review for: Candy K
I love this lip kit. The fast drying formula is great for the perfect nude matte lip. It’s long lasting, easy to apply and altogether is a great product for the price. I would highly recommend this product.
Curitiba
Kylie Cosmetics Kylie Lip Kit uploaded by Juliana D.
I read a lot of negative reviews about a few shades of Kylie Jenner Lip Kits but I can tell you Ginger is amazing! It lasts a long time, you may have to reapply it during the day to get the soft look on your lips once again but it still lasts a long time and the shade itself will still be in your lips at the end of the day. It doesn't feel that dry on your lips, the lip liner is amazing and it feels soft, besides, the design of the whole thing is beautiful, the way it looks like the brand cares about how we see the product when you receive it won my heart.The shade is exactly what I expected, super pigmented! I think the price may be a little over the top but the quality of the product makes it all worth it. It is definitely my favorite liquid lipstick at the moment and I want to try new shades.
San Juan del Río, Querétaro
Review for: Maliboo, Posie K, Mary Jo K, Candy K, Other
the lips of kylie Jenner are incredible, I love the colors they have and  the duration they have;  this is super nice the packaged in which they give it to you;  it's worth buying. The lip kit like the lip gloss are very good;  I do not have a single complaint about kylie cosmetics
The smell of the kits is sooooooo good, it smells like Baileys. The lipstick becomes dry on the lips after few hours. The lead of the lipliner fells out. I think this product is overhypted, there are a lot of better lipsticks than Kylies.
Review for: Koko K, Dolce K
I used to be obsessed with these, but now feel that although the colour is long lasting it is also very drying and doesn’t always look great. The product smells amazing though!
kaunas
Kylie Cosmetics Koko K Lip Kit Smells amazing, not sticky, beautiful color. Using for a first time, but really like it. Cost a lot, but the quality matches the price.
I’ve had a few Kylie lip kits which I love but I definitely have to use a scrub beforehand or they are too dry on me. I love them but they are hard to get hold of in the UK where I am.

4695 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...