Kylie Cosmetics Kylie Lip Kit

by Kylie Cosmetics

Each Lip Kit is applied with one swipe color that glides across lips and dries down to a powdery-soft, matte finish. Homogenous color in natural nudes and deep browns give unparalleled comfort and wear. The oil free formula has 25% pigment which provides instant color. The perfect blend of waxes, silicone and polymers give you smooth and easy glide color, with longwearing properties.

Is this product long lasting?
DiiEs this lipstick last???
What do I need to do better in order to get a voxbox?
Start your review of Kylie Cosmetics Kylie Lip Kit!
Product Highlights
...did not move. I was very impressed, as i sometimes have problems with liquid lipsticks. Love it. in reviews
Obsessed with these lipsticks! I own Posie, Mary Jo and KoKo. Then formula is amazing, long lasting throughout the day and great pigmentation. I highly recommend these kits. in reviews
It smells like candy, the colors are really nice and they show up quiet well. Its creamy yet somewhat matifying and doesn't dry your lips out. The color stays long and is very pretty . I love this a lot because i like natural shades or nudes so these are perfect . The lip liner addition is great as well the glide on perfectly I truly love this productin reviews
Cassandra K.
Sioux City, IA
I have the Kylie Lip Kit in two colors (Koko K, Candy K) plus one gloss (So Cute.) The packaging for the lip kits are incredibly cute, and I love the quality of the packaging. The first lit kit I bought and used was Candy K, which was a bit too dark for my skin color. I am very fair skinned and while the coloring is beautiful and reminds me of a light caramel color, it really didn't look good with my skin tone. Koko K, however, looks perfect. It's a light pink with lots of pigmentation that looks great on. I highly suggest using the lip liner and spreading it all over your lips before applying any of the lip kits because it helps the color last longer. With So Cute, I typically put on either the Candy K liner or NYX's "Pink Cantaloupe" lip liner. The lip kits tend to be a bit drying, but it's nothing that a bit of Vaseline or lip gloss wont help. The lip gloss is very, very sticky and takes a while to dry down, so make sure you don't eat/drink anything for a bit unless you want to reapply it immediately. Overall, I'm a fan of the pigmentation in all three of my products. I wish the product weren't so dry (lip kits) or sticky (lip gloss) and there could be a happy medium for both. I would definitely purchase products from Kylie again. NOTE: Make sure you exfoliate your lips before putting any of these products on! It'll help the color last longer and stick to your lips.
Catalina G.
San antonio, TX
Kylie Cosmetics Kylie Lip Kit uploaded by Catalina G.
Review for: Dirty Peach
Love love love love the color! It looking incredible with my skin tone and the consistency of this liquid lipstick is just perfect to easily apply it with out mistakes, I just hate that the paint breaks within two hours or so; the quality is not worth the price.
Christina L.
Downey, CA
Kylie Cosmetics Kylie Lip Kit uploaded by Christina L.
Review for: Dolce K
The Kylie lip kit is one of those items where the product is good but I personally think there are much cheaper alternative. What I will say is the color payoff is good and it smells like candy but I still think it’s a bit expensive. I feel like I can find a much cheaper liquid lip that performs that same. I wouldn’t mind getting one if I really like the color but I would rather buy the majority of my liquid lipsticks from another brand like Colourpop.
Viviana T.
Point Lookout, NY
Kylie Cosmetics Kylie Lip Kit uploaded by Viviana T.
Kylie Cosmetics Kylie Lip Kit uploaded by Viviana T.
I love the Kylie lip kits. Own them in many colors and I prefer the bright ones. In the picture I’m wearing Valentines
Reagan P.
Anaheim, CA
Kylie Cosmetics Kylie Lip Kit uploaded by Reagan P.
Literally obsessed with every and all colors from Kylie Cosmetics Kylie Lip Kit. I literally cannot go a day without using these. Not only does it physically plump my lips but the color stays on through all the talking and eating you do throughout the day. Nobody does it like Kylie! 👑
Maggie M.
Quantico, VA
Kylie Cosmetics Kylie Lip Kit uploaded by Maggie M.
Purchased at: ULTA
These lip kits give me life. The matte ones stay in place so well! The liner goes on like silk and can be resharpened as well. Definitely a game changer. This is the shade “clove”.
Arres B.
Rochester
Kylie Cosmetics Kylie Lip Kit uploaded by Arres B.
Review for: Mary Jo K
Love this lip color, one of my go-tos! I can honestly wear it with most of my outfits, which is always such a plus in a lip shade! Plus it stays on really well while I drink/eat.
Kayla S.
toccoa, ga
Kylie Cosmetics Kylie Lip Kit uploaded by Kayla S.
Review for: Posie K, Koko K
Stays on great. Long lasting without drying your lips out where they loom all dry and cracked. The scent is so nice and not overpowering or gross. I think the liners that go with them are a waste bc u cant see them under or thru the lipstick any. But i do recommend this product. Alot of them are on sale at ulta right now too!!!
Alma A.
Buckeye, AZ
Kylie Cosmetics Kylie Lip Kit uploaded by Alma A.
Review for: Dolce K
Me encantan estos labiales de Kylie, no dejan mis labios resecos, ni se cuartean, y son acabado Mate, son súper fáciles de usar y vienen con su lápiz labial también, tienen larga duración, se los super recomiendo Ami en lo personal me encantan. Kylie Cosmetics Kylie Lip Kit
Jackie S.
Red Oak, TX
Kylie Cosmetics Kylie Lip Kit uploaded by Jackie S.
Love the new lip kit the formula is way better stay on the whole day . Prefer the new formula then the older one the last one felt dry on my lips this one doesn’t I love it

5,396 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Emily J.
il y a 15 jours
Kylie Cosmetics Kylie Lip Kit? I didn’t realize that Kylie was revamping her makeup line. Has anyone tried her “new” products? How are the new Lip Kits? I personally loved the colors of the old ones but found them very drying. What do y’all think?!
Miranda R. il y a 15 jours
The one I had bought a while back…. I found the color didn’t stay on for very long.