Kylie Cosmetics Kylie Lip KitInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

BY KYLIE COSMETICS #52 in Lipstick

Each Lip Kit is applied with one swipe color that glides across lips and dries down to a powdery-soft, matte finish. Homogenous color in natural nudes and deep browns give unparalleled comfort and wear. The oil free formula has 25% pigment which provides instant color. The perfect blend of waxes, silicone and polymers give you smooth and easy glide color, with longwearing properties.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Perfect color and application. I wore for a night out and it did not move. I was very impressed, as i sometimes have problems with liquid lipsticks. Love it. " in 2850 reviews
  • "Obsessed with these lipsticks! I own Posie, Mary Jo and KoKo. Then formula is amazing, long lasting throughout the day and great pigmentation. I highly recommend these kits. " in 1847 reviews
  • "It smells like candy, the colors are really nice and they show up quiet well. Its creamy yet somewhat matifying and doesn't dry your lips out. The color stays long and is very pretty . I love this a lot because i like natural shades or nudes so these are perfect . The lip liner addition is great as well the glide on perfectly I truly love this product" in 1028 reviews
Jennifer C.
Tewksbury, MA
Review for: By Candy K, Leo, Brown Sugar, Dirty Peach, Love Bite, Maliboo, Ginger, Kristen, Candy K, Exposed, Posie K, Dolce K more...
I will preface this by saying that I’m not a superfan of the Kardashian/Jenner family or watch their show; so this review is completely unbiased and I’m reviewing the product for what it truly is. And I have to say that her lip kits are across the board fantastic! The lip kits have a great formula and are consistent through and through. I find the lip kits to be completely transfer proof, long lasting, true to color, opaque, thin consistency, comfortable on the lips, not overly drying, do not crack on the lips, the pairing liners are true to color to match perfectly with the liquid lipstick, the liners are creamy, the liners do not feather, the liners are easy to sharpen, the liners don’t dry out or skip when applying.. the liquid lip and liner are definitely a great product from the brand. As a consumer I also appreciate the wide variety of colors that are available, giving you options despite your skin tone. There are several lip kits that are truly flattering for ALL! It’s safe to say that Kylie Cosmetics liquid lipstick is my second all time favorite formula!
Megan S.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Love Bite, Ginger more...
I was sucked into the appeal of Kylie Cosmetics. I started with her classic Kylie Cosmetics Kylie Lip Kit- Candy K, Posie K, Dolce K. Her lip kits are definitely a splurge but for $30 you get both the liquid lip and the lip pencil. After testing these out I found they were long wearing, matte, didn’t dry my lips out, and the colors were great for everyday, I actually always get compliments when I where her matte liquid lips. There are other dupes you can find for most of her shades, but if you’re buying these lip kits, you’re paying for the name! This is my personal opinion, I actually really like a lot of the products that Kylie Cosmetics has come out with and guiltily I do have mostly all of her products. If you are itching to try these and are willing to splurge, I would recommend them. However you can get Colourpop (which Kylie uses the same factory/manufacturer for her products) that has almost an identical formula, and shade dupes.
Morgan B.
Review for: Posie K, Koko K, Mary Jo K, Other more...
So I currently have a couple Kylie Lip Kits; KoKo K, Mary Jo K, Head Over Heels, Smile (this was limited edition so it may not be sold). I love these for a matte lipstick. The Mary Jo K is a perfect red lip and I love that these come with lip liners. I didn't realize the power of a lip liner until I tried one of Kylie's lip kit.  Lip liners help define your lips and these have become essential in my own lip looks.

The only complaint I have about these lip kits is that if you are lips are FULLY moisturized, they will begin to crumble slightly. It isn't the worst thing in the world since they are after all, MATTE liquid lipsticks, so just make sure you moisturize your lips before use. I love the packaging of these lip kits especially, and that's where the price comes into play.

Many people have heard that ColourPop, who sells their liquid lipstick for $6 (I believe) makes their liquid lipsticks in the same factory as Kylie. However, these are indeed shades that ColourPop doesn't sell, plus those sales don't come with lip liners. Kylie's Lip Kits have a vanilla scent to them that isn't overbearing and I also believe that there is a different consistency to Kylie's than ColourPop. ColourPop feels very thin and the thickness of Kylie's helps it be a better lip look. Overall, you do pay extra money for the name but I do believe that these are better quality than ColourPop.
🌈Mitch V.
Lexington Park
Review for: Dirty Peach more...
DRY is the first word that comes to mind with these lip kits. I do not have issues with dry lips, and am on a regular routine of scrubs and overnight treatments.
The liner pencil is very nice, and the highlight of these kits. The product however, is very dry and sticky. Read the instructions, and avoid applying more than one layer if possible. The staying power of these kits are good at the expense of comfort and finish. If you have dryness or fine lines on your lips, these kits will show them off.
For the price, I also feel that drugstore brands have similar options to these kits for a fraction of the cost. That being said, these colours are very well chosen and nuanced- I would be unable to find an EXACT dupe of this tone in a drugstore. Overall I say buy at your own risk. If you have dry lips this may not be for you.
Vina Kristal C.
Moreno Valley
These used to be so hyped up and at times hard to get when she first launched her lip kits. I honestly don’t care for the lip liner. I prefer the wooden lip liners by MAC. They Kylie ones are too creamy and don’t last long on the lips. When I first tried these out I loved them. I had found an every day shade for me and they were comfortable on my lips. Eventually I had used up a tube of my favorite shade, ginger and decided to repurchase. Unfortunately, it wasn’t the same as the last 2 tube I had bought it was extremely drying and unflattering on my lips. Not sure if they changed their formula or quality control was an issue. I haven’t bought any of her lip products since. I only gave 3 stars because i used to love the ginger liquid lipstick. It really deserves 2 starts because of the lack to quality control and how dry it is on the lips.
Mona R.
Santa Monica
Review for: Mary Jo K more...
The Kylie Cosmetics Kylie Lip Kit in Mary Jo K is my favourite red lipstick (and I have a lot). It exceeded my expectations, as I had heard mostly negative things about the formula. However, the lip liner is super creamy and pigmented (though hard to sharpen) and the lipstick is immensely pigmented in one swipe. It lasts for the entire day on my lips, and is not drying unlike most liquid lipsticks. Although I can't vouch for the performance of the other lip kits, I would definitely recommend Mary Jo K to anyone looking for a beautiful red lipstick. I got this as a gift, and although the price is a little high at $29, I ultimately would purchase it myself and think it's worth it as the liner can also be worn on its own (as I've done in the picture).
Jennifer K.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Love Bite more...
This review is based on my one purchase from Kylie Cosmetics. The pricing is fair compared to other lipsticks/stains on the market. The packaging is really, like reeeaaaaallllllyyy cute! It shows that Kylie really put some thought into her packaging.

Now on to the actual product. I purchased Love Bite, and it’s truly a beautiful color! I like that a lip pencil is included. Although I was a bit disappointed that the pencil broke somewhere inside, and the actual lip pencil color slid out of its casing? I’m not sure how to go about that or word it, but I was very disappointed and a star was knocked off the rating because of it.

The longevity of the lip color was pretty good, I didn’t have to reapply after dinner and drinks. Love bite is a beautiful shade, and yes the lip color almost resembles the color of an actual love bite 😐 If you don’t know what I mean, then you’re too young to be reading this! I’m kidding 😊 But if you’re wanting to try something new, I say give Kylie’s lip kits a try. It’s not too shabby and a good product to add to your collection if you’re a collector of lippies like myself.
elizabeth h.
Decatur, AL
Review for: Kristen, Moon, Trick, Pumpkin, Koko K, Leo, Brown Sugar, Dirty Peach, Love Bite, True Brown K, Maliboo, Spice, Ginger, Mary Jo K, Candy K, Dead of Knight, Exposed, Kourt K, Posie K, 22, Dolce K, Other more...
I love Kylie Cosmetics. I have bought most of the lip kit colors and other products. Her lipstick formula is very drying, which I don’t mind. I love her color selection but I feel like her quality has gone down throughout time. I love my eyeshadow palettes! I own the bronze, burgundy, Kylie diary, peach, all I want, purple, nice, and naughty palettes! The purple palette is the only one I don’t truly like. The colors are streaky and the gold color has major fallout and doesn’t stay on the eyelid. The rest of her palettes are creamy and blend nice! I have the queen and king loose highlighting powders. They are super pigmented!! Love those!!! Also, Kylie’s lip liners can only be used once, maybe twice. They do NOT contain a lot of product. Her lipsticks are normally opaque, but don’t last for more than 3 hours. I have been a kylie Cosmetics fan for a while and buy a lot of her stuff!!
Taylor P.
The Woodlands
Review for: Koko K, Dirty Peach, Maliboo, True Brown K, Ginger, Kristen, Mary Jo K, Candy K, Exposed, Kourt K, Posie K, 22, Dolce K more...
These lipsticks were definitely a fad. All of the attention I think was more for Kylie. I got the Christmas vault which was 12 different lip kit colors, and I've purchased probably 4 or 5 separate lip kits too. I do like the lip pencils that go with over using just the lipstick. I find that the glosses get dry and they rub off all yucky. Initially when first applied the color and matte look is pretty but after a while not so much. I love all of the colors. They're beautiful. But I won't be buying more ever again. They're absolutely ridiculously priced and too much. My fav colors are : Maliboo, Koko, and Valentine. Also- some colors don't go on like others. ex Kourt K is dark and seems thin, not as creamy as others and you have to apply more coats (making it feel more thick)
Sophia B.
Morrisville, PA
Review for: Kristen more...
This was my first lip kit color that I ever got from Kylie Cosmetics and I have to say I' am very impressed. First off, the packaging is just stunning in my opinion, it give's me a very fresh youthy look and I just love it. When you open it, it comes with a matching liner which is nice and the lipstick. I got the color Kristen because people all over social media were raving about it so I thought I should try it out for myself. I am of a darker complexion like mocha or caramel so I wasn't sure if it would goo on me, but I loved it. The lip liner has a nice and creamy texture which was nice on the lips. The lipstick itself when you open it has a vanilla scent smell which I personally like but some might not, it applies on really nice and it drys down to a nice matte. I was really impressed with the quality of this lipstick and I plan on buying more from this makeup brand   Kylie Cosmetics Kylie Lip Kit
Syrie C.
Is it worth all the hype?
Deanna B.
Are these actually worth the buy? They're quite expensive and I don't want to waste my cash if they aren't what they're talked up to be..
I have seen reviews were it flakes off and is dry, is this that peron or are they really like that??
Holly B.
England
I've been speaking to my friends and couple have told me the lip kit dries your lips out and after a couple of hours it starts to crack off, is this the case? Is it worth purchasing?
Kaitlyn M.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these good quality? Seeing a lot of debate on them & scared to try out for myself.