Kylie Cosmetics Kris Mini Lip Set

by Kylie Cosmetics

The Limited-Edition Kris Kollection Mini Kit is the perfect way to take your favorite lipsticks to go. Each kit comes with 8 mini sizes of Kris’ favorite shades.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kylie Cosmetics Kris Mini Lip Set!
Lawrenceville, GA
When I purchased this set I expected the lippies to be the size of the Anastasia Beverly Hills mini set but they are much smaller. However the shade range is really nice and overall the formula is good. The packaging is also very chic.
The glosses are so stunning! I am not impressed with the velvet shades though. They are not all new shades and are all red tones. I only got this for the glosses and I think they if you like Kylie’s glosses and love Kris, it’s a decent purchase.
Clarksburg , WV
Love her liquid lips the scent is amazing smells like a cupcake. Doesn’t transfer after dried it is a little bit drying but not too bad.
L.A
Love the smell of these lippies!! Great colours, hilarious and brilliant names & packaging. Apply so smoothly, great pigmentation!
Parkesburg, PA
This stuff stays ON. I needed to try for the sole fact it’s Kylie Cosmetics, and the color is so intense and stays on!
Homestead, FL
Is perfect for My clients they can choose which color do you want, the only thing is the they are too small.
Raleigh, NC
Kylie Cosmetics Kris Mini Lip Set uploaded by Zanab R.
I love the lip sets but I don’t like the glosses the lip gloss brush is very harsh and cheap.
dubai, Dubai
Always l9ved the velvet formula!! All the red shades are beautiful .. the matte shades a cute too... Boss is repeated but is still kirs style... the glosses are very smooth..live the handy sizes of all of this.. a great travel friend. The glosses are very flexible nudes.. gives a good pop. 3 stars because not too amazed by it coz its all reds. Not everyone wears red all the time. But because its a colab with kris i can understand. #not recommended by my though
Sydney
such beautiful colours. although not a good price for what’s given. the products come off very easily

Looking for your answer?