Kylie Cosmetics

Kylie Cosmetics Koko...
3754 Reviews
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Ich liebe die Lipglosse von Kylie! Sie haben einen super Duft und die Textur fühlt sich hervorragend an - weich und cremig. Auch nach einigen Stunden halten die Farben noch und sehen frisch aus. Mit bereits einem Auftrag erhält man eine erstklassige Deckkraft, die vielseitig einsetzbar ist. Die Verpackung ist wie man es von Kylie Cosmetics kennt wunderschön und elegant.
5 / 5
Gosh! In the history of Kylie Cosmetics this colab was my absoluty favorite til this day! Good colors and amazing pigmentation! No too dry, smells delicius as always and really good price for this set
3 / 5
It’s an old collection but I have it. Color is nice but extremely drying and I hated the formula. It was hard to get too and had to wait for the drop and it was pricey. The return policy was non existent and I felt like I wasted my money.
5 / 5
I loved this!!! The pigment is beautiful, the texture is soft and smooth. The scent is fruity and fresh, the packaging is very cute! As I’ve said with the others the price is expensive x
3 / 5
es mas la marca y el envase, que la calidad, los hsy mejores y mas baratos. calidad buena. Pero no compensa el precio, eligiria otros
3 / 5
A bit drying formula. Not as comfortable as other lip products. But the colours are very pretty. Need to have good prep for your lips prior to applying and does not last that long.
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
La formula era bastante grumosa y media pegajosa. No me gusto esta colección de Kylie, hay mejores labiales. El gloss es el que mas me gusto por su color no por su consistencia.
5 / 5
Amazing colors! Very pigmented and stays on long wearing. Great product! Will definitely purchase more in the future. Awesome!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Produkt wart swoich pieniędzy, estetyczny wygląd opakowania. Konsystencja jak najbardziej mi odpowiadała. Bardzo dobrze napigmentowany produkt.
3 / 5
I loved these shade and the price. I also love that they looked great on anyone who wore it. Just wish they had them available longer. There is no scent to my understanding.