BY KYLIE COSMETICS #6 in Makeup Sets

Contains: 3 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.25 ml each) and 1 Gloss (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.75 ml)

The Koko Kollection contains 3 Matte Liquid Lipstick colors and 1 gloss:

Okurrr is a vibrant fuchsia.
Gorg is a red burgundy wine.
Khlo$ is a cool yellow nude.
Damn Gina is a soft shimmering peachy-pink gloss.

The Liquid Matte Lipsticks (Okurrr, Gorg and Khlo$) have high intensity pigment for an instant bold matte lip. The extremely long-wearing lipstick contains moisturizing ingredients for a comfortable, emollient and silky feel that does not dry your lips out.

Damn Gina is a soft, shimmering, lustrous gloss that glides on the lips smoothly and evenly leaving behind a luminous and voluminous effect. A blend of vitamin E and highly emollient ingredients provide hydration and moisturize the lips, while natural lip enhancers provide volume. The gloss has an even and saturated application that delivers a long lasting brilliantly glossy end look. Wear alone, or layer on top of one of the Koko Kollection Matte Liquid Lipsticks.

Cath K.
Storrs, CT
I got these as a gift for my sister and I use them sometimes. They are great because the mattes stay on very well. I do notice if I eat something oily this makes them come off so I stay away from things like that when I'm wearing them. My only complaint is sometimes when you take them off you get a pink stain to your lips for a little while. Otherwise I like them a lot but they are pricey.
Lela P.
Contrary to how i feel about other Kylie lip products, i actually quite liked this collection. Infact it may be my favorite one. I knocked off a start because i dont like the gloss applicator and i find it really sticky.
As far as the lipsticks go, i really like the colors. The nude is my go-to nude for a long night. The pink is super vibrant and i like wearing it with my hair up on a hot summer day.
The burgundy color is a really great staple to a liquid lipstick collection that i like to wear around the holidays
Jamie A.
Granada Hills, CA
I gave into the hype, and ordered this set. This is the first skyline cosmetics set I ever ordered. I have to say that I really do truly enjoy all of the shades in this set. However, Galway through my day, whether I’ve eaten lunch or not, the liquid lipsticks begin to flake. Believe me this is not a pretty look, and for the price I would want them to last longer. These are the only liquid lipsticks that I have experienced this type of flaking with, and I have tried many formulas.
Kimmy G.
Charlotte
Unfortunately I gave into the hype and purchased this Kylie Jenner product. I feel shafted because this collection doesn’t come with matching lip liners like the rest of her lip kits. The formula is cement like. Don’t screw up cause you cannot get this off your lips without make up remover. The colors are beautiful but the formula is horrible. Would never purchase her liquid lipsticks again. Don’t waste your money. Thumbs down! 👎 Kylie Cosmetics Koko Kollection
Angela B.
Davenport, IA
I think the Koko Kollection is my ultimate favorite line in the Kylie Cosmetics so far. I have purchased both lip sets and absolutely love them both and all of the colors! I would love to see one in the future with lipliners to the matte colors, or maybe even swap a matte or two for velvets. But all in good time! I carry the gloss with me in my purse and instead of updating my matte mid-day, I just add a bit of the gloss and give it a kick with a bit of moisture of the remainder of the day.  Kylie Cosmetics Koko Kollection
Loamy Z.
Charlotte
I literally have every Kylie product except the blushes and honestly I was very disappointed at the quality of these lipstick they are matte and very pretty colors but the light color in this collection are the hardest thing to apply you swatch it once but you can’t ever get it evenly and one you reapply it again to the dry part of the lipstick it makes it even worse, I feel like the quality of the lipstick are not great at all and the price isn’t worth it, for someone like Kylie I’d expect so much more then that
Samantha T.
Ceres, CA
These colors are definitely out of my comfort zone, but I love them! Her matte liquid lips are a little drying, but I prep my lips with a good lip balm or gloss and exfoliate for a while before applying. The price for the collection wasn’t too bad either. The gloss is super glittery, I would have preferred something more subtle, but it’s cool for a night out. Or a nice bronze summer look.
Morgan B.
Louisville, KY
I only have the Damn Gina gloss from the set, but I absolutely love it. It’s so pretty and very much a universal shade that is flattering on many skin tones. It is not sticky or messy, however it is a gloss so reapplying is necessary for long wear. Definitely recommend, but could probably find cheaper dupes.
Sydney P.
Love this collection! The color GORG is to die for! It’s a deep red and goes with so much! There is also a neutral color called KHLO$, which is more of an orangey-nude and isn’t my favorite. Then there is OKURR which is a bright fuchsia and is very pretty but only goes with certain outfits or makeup looks. The last item in the collection is a light pink gloss. The gloss is very pretty and subtle, but does not last as long as the lipsticks.
Jennifer H.
Woodside, NY
Seriously the only line I like from Kylie. The colors are just amazing, if they didn't have KoKo collection, I wouldn't even buy the brand. The only bad thing about Kylie's lips is that it feels like my lips are wearing a winter coat because it gets dry. Sometimes I like it because it wears during the day but then at night its literally like WW3 trying to take off the lip color.
SarAh W.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Are these worth the hype & money?
Sara B.
Philadelphia
Is it comfortable to wear?
Julie B.
Jamaica, NY
How good is Kylie lip brands?
Tracy G.
Does anyone know if she plans to release this collection again? The colors are gorgeous, I need this collection!!
Beth M.
Should I buy a set considering I’ve never tried a Kylie product before, or should I just stick with one full size to try them? What are your opinions?