BY KYLIE COSMETICS #6 in Makeup Sets

Contains: 3 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.25 ml each) and 1 Gloss (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.75 ml)

The Koko Kollection contains 3 Matte Liquid Lipstick colors and 1 gloss:

Okurrr is a vibrant fuchsia.
Gorg is a red burgundy wine.
Khlo$ is a cool yellow nude.
Damn Gina is a soft shimmering peachy-pink gloss.

The Liquid Matte Lipsticks (Okurrr, Gorg and Khlo$) have high intensity pigment for an instant bold matte lip. The extremely long-wearing lipstick contains moisturizing ingredients for a comfortable, emollient and silky feel that does not dry your lips out.

Damn Gina is a soft, shimmering, lustrous gloss that glides on the lips smoothly and evenly leaving behind a luminous and voluminous effect. A blend of vitamin E and highly emollient ingredients provide hydration and moisturize the lips, while natural lip enhancers provide volume. The gloss has an even and saturated application that delivers a long lasting brilliantly glossy end look. Wear alone, or layer on top of one of the Koko Kollection Matte Liquid Lipsticks.

• Influenster had a new feature for follows! You wants to d...8 Answers
  • What’s your favorite shade??4 Answers
  • Are these good matte lipsticks? Ate they worth spending s...3 Answers
selvedina m.
The Koko collection was a great value for the price, I bought it and received four full size products, the red and orange color I am not a big fan of but the nude mate is perfect for the natural and not “in your face” kinda look, able to wear it to work without looking to dressed up, and my absolute favorite is the nude lip gloss sugar plum, looks great , great texture and smell, and last quiet some time on your lips before needing to re-apply. The lip gloss/ mate liquid are usually 16 each, but this bundle was 40.
Alexa C.
I purchased a Kylie Cosmetics lip gloss in the shade Damn Gina, and I have to admit ... I’m not impressed. The gloss is made of a very sticky formula and my lips literally stuck to each other when I talked. I was told that Kylie’s lip products could withstand just about anything, so I decided to test that out myself. I found that they DO NOT last through even a single meal. I found myself reapplying every 45 minutes... which was frustrating for the price. I also didn’t like the way my lips felt after using this product. The shimmer in the gloss is beautiful and the color is very complimentary to my natural lip color. However, I will not repurchase and I wouldn’t recommend this product.
Cath K.
Storrs, CT
I got these as a gift for my sister and I use them sometimes. They are great because the mattes stay on very well. I do notice if I eat something oily this makes them come off so I stay away from things like that when I'm wearing them. My only complaint is sometimes when you take them off you get a pink stain to your lips for a little while. Otherwise I like them a lot but they are pricey.
Lela P.
Contrary to how i feel about other Kylie lip products, i actually quite liked this collection. Infact it may be my favorite one. I knocked off a start because i dont like the gloss applicator and i find it really sticky.
As far as the lipsticks go, i really like the colors. The nude is my go-to nude for a long night. The pink is super vibrant and i like wearing it with my hair up on a hot summer day.
The burgundy color is a really great staple to a liquid lipstick collection that i like to wear around the holidays
Kimmy G.
Charlotte
Unfortunately I gave into the hype and purchased this Kylie Jenner product. I feel shafted because this collection doesn’t come with matching lip liners like the rest of her lip kits. The formula is cement like. Don’t screw up cause you cannot get this off your lips without make up remover. The colors are beautiful but the formula is horrible. Would never purchase her liquid lipsticks again. Don’t waste your money. Thumbs down! 👎 Kylie Cosmetics Koko Kollection
Angela B.
Davenport, IA
I think the Koko Kollection is my ultimate favorite line in the Kylie Cosmetics so far. I have purchased both lip sets and absolutely love them both and all of the colors! I would love to see one in the future with lipliners to the matte colors, or maybe even swap a matte or two for velvets. But all in good time! I carry the gloss with me in my purse and instead of updating my matte mid-day, I just add a bit of the gloss and give it a kick with a bit of moisture of the remainder of the day.  Kylie Cosmetics Koko Kollection
Loamy Z.
Charlotte
I literally have every Kylie product except the blushes and honestly I was very disappointed at the quality of these lipstick they are matte and very pretty colors but the light color in this collection are the hardest thing to apply you swatch it once but you can’t ever get it evenly and one you reapply it again to the dry part of the lipstick it makes it even worse, I feel like the quality of the lipstick are not great at all and the price isn’t worth it, for someone like Kylie I’d expect so much more then that
Samantha T.
Burbank, CA
I was never into lipstick until my best friend gave me the Koko Kollection for Christmas last year.  I am now obsessed with Kylie Cosmetic's lip products.  They are easy to apply and stay put throughout the day. My only problem is my lips tend to dry out after a full day of use.  For the product coming from a member of the Kardashian-Jenner clan, the prices are pretty affordable.  I'm very impressed.
CJ M.
Weymouth MA
Again Kylie cosmetics during this snap I have made reviews for 3 Kylie cosmetics products and I love it because I provide Influenster the things that I love and wish to get. First the color of the lipglosses are so beautiful and the outside look just makes me want to buy them right away because it is decorated with gold or rose gold colors and it is just amazing. It is very easy to apply the lipgloss on my lips and I love them.
Samantha T.
Ceres, CA
These colors are definitely out of my comfort zone, but I love them! Her matte liquid lips are a little drying, but I prep my lips with a good lip balm or gloss and exfoliate for a while before applying. The price for the collection wasn’t too bad either. The gloss is super glittery, I would have preferred something more subtle, but it’s cool for a night out. Or a nice bronze summer look.
MARLENE G.
Los Angeles, CA
Influenster had a new feature for follows! You wants to do a follow for follow?! Follow me and I will follow back! 💕 Also, don't forget to refresh and accept my request! xoxo
SarAh W.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Are these worth the hype & money?
Naomi B.
morgan hill ca
I haven’t tried any of the Kylie Jenner products! Can anyone tell me if it’s worth to buy this brand?
Sara B.
Philadelphia
Is it comfortable to wear?
Julie B.
Jamaica, NY
How good is Kylie lip brands?