Kylie Cosmetics Koko Kollection

Contains: 3 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.25 ml each) and 1 Gloss (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.75 ml)

The Koko Kollection contains 3 Matte Liquid Lipstick colors and 1 gloss:

Okurrr is a vibrant fuchsia.
Gorg is a red burgundy wine.
Khlo$ is a cool yellow nude.
Damn Gina is a soft shimmering peachy-pink gloss.

The Liquid Matte Lipsticks (Okurrr, Gorg and Khlo$) have high intensity pigment for an instant bold matte lip. The extremely long-wearing lipstick contains moisturizing ingredients for a comfortable, emollient and silky feel that does not dry your lips out.

Damn Gina is a soft, shimmering, lustrous gloss that glides on the lips smoothly and evenly leaving behind a luminous and voluminous effect. A blend of vitamin E and highly emollient ingredients provide hydration and moisturize the lips, while natural lip enhancers provide volume. The gloss has an even and saturated application that delivers a long lasting brilliantly glossy end look. Wear alone, or layer on top of one of the Koko Kollection Matte Liquid Lipsticks.

Me los hsn recomendado,pero no estoy convencida todavia?
Is it worth the hype to purchase these lipsticks ?
I Have this product but I found it to be really dry on my lips and leaving them to look crusty, I was wondering if this was just me or it’s happening with anyone else?
Start your review of Kylie Cosmetics Koko Kollection!
How would you rate this product?
Hello I'm soukaina from Morocco exactly Casablanca i love this product , i love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product i would be grateful to you, with my love and appreciation.i can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and at the same time help your company promote the best product for beginners i have always dreamed to have one because i love this company
CASABLANCA
  HELLO  FRIEND ,

MY NAME IS OUMAIMA FROM MOROCCO I'M A YOUTUBER-BLOGGER , I HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL  WITH MORE THAN 12K  FOLLOWERS AND A FACEBOOK PAGE WITH  ALSO TWITTER AND BLOGGER  . I SEE YOUR PRODUCTS AND I REALLY LOVE this ONE. and I will be so happy to review your products in my account  and share it with my followers
I send you this message for make a collaboration with you  I'd like to promote it on My social medias and I would be able to put together a honest blog post review
I'm waiting for you
  HELLO  FRIEND ,

I'm waiting for you

I like this pack of kylie jenner because it contains my favorite color of red lipstick matte and also it is easy to apply because it is a liquid lipstick finally I reccomande you but unfortunately it is very expensive for me

I love the Koko Kollection! 3 mattes and one beautiful gloss. I definitely think the brand could use some improving because the liquid lips are a bit drying, but then again, they're liquid matte lipsticks, so I can't complain too much. Gorgeous shades.
Bonjour,
j'aime ce produit. J'aime tous les produits de cette société. Si vous me permettez, je vous remercie, avec mon amour et ma reconnaissance.
mon nom est israe, je peux vous aider à vendre vos produits en passant à la vidéo dans les vidéos, mais à encourager les internautes à acheter sur Internet tout en aidant votre entreprise à promouvoir le meilleur produit pour les débutants. J'ai toujours rêvé d'en avoir un, j'aime cette entreprise.

j'aime ce produit, et je veux commenter ce produit
Bonjour,

j'aime ce produit, et je veux commenter ce produit
I love this the shades are gorgeous and a great price £40 for 4 of them full size they are smooth easy to apply and better than her original formula ! Considering one liquid lipstick by its own is £18 4 of them for £40 is a great deal even though you waste some money on shipping !
Kylie Cosmetics Koko Kollection uploaded by fatima ezzahra B.
I love the colors and mattes in general. This product was authentic complete with proof of purchase and serial numbers on the products. I love these lipsticks!!!
Tanger, Tanger
1,151 reviews
Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards
London
I tried it once at my cousins house. It is nice. Very pigmented. But very hard to remove. It is expensive. But worth the money. Very long lasting. And the colours are really pretty except if you have dark skin, it's hard because most of kylie Jenner lip kits are nude and when u buy a nude it looks weird on the lips. Other than that. It's a nice product and would recommend
Hello my name is FATIMAz Zahra I'm from Morocco I see your products and I Really love this one and I wille be happy to review your products on my facebook and instagram share it with my followers.

269 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
painter al
il y a un mois
Kylie Cosmetics Koko Kollection Do y’all know if the products work well?