BY KYLIE COSMETICS #10 in Makeup Sets

Contains: 3 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.25 ml each) and 1 Gloss (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.75 ml)

The Koko Kollection contains 3 Matte Liquid Lipstick colors and 1 gloss:

Okurrr is a vibrant fuchsia.
Gorg is a red burgundy wine.
Khlo$ is a cool yellow nude.
Damn Gina is a soft shimmering peachy-pink gloss.

The Liquid Matte Lipsticks (Okurrr, Gorg and Khlo$) have high intensity pigment for an instant bold matte lip. The extremely long-wearing lipstick contains moisturizing ingredients for a comfortable, emollient and silky feel that does not dry your lips out.

Damn Gina is a soft, shimmering, lustrous gloss that glides on the lips smoothly and evenly leaving behind a luminous and voluminous effect. A blend of vitamin E and highly emollient ingredients provide hydration and moisturize the lips, while natural lip enhancers provide volume. The gloss has an even and saturated application that delivers a long lasting brilliantly glossy end look. Wear alone, or layer on top of one of the Koko Kollection Matte Liquid Lipsticks.

• Hey guys! So I'm following Kylie cosmetics on instagram and there...2 Answers
  • How can i get one.3 Answers
  • I am wondering if these colours would look good on mu medium skin...1 Answers
Reviews (1903)
Brianna S.
Tampa
I adore these shades! All 8 of them but let me start with the original collection- the range is beautiful. Khlo$ is the only nude I've ever found to look good on me. The shades last 8+ hours and the gloss Damn Gina is perfect. The only hiccup is Gorg - but
Pro Tip: i've discovered it isn't not streaky because of the formula it's the brush. So I use my own soft lip brush and problem solved!
Cath K.
Storrs, CT
I got these as a gift for my sister and I use them sometimes. They are great because the mattes stay on very well. I do notice if I eat something oily this makes them come off so I stay away from things like that when I'm wearing them. My only complaint is sometimes when you take them off you get a pink stain to your lips for a little while. Otherwise I like them a lot but they are pricey.
Erika E.
This Koko collection by Kylie is EVERYTHING!
Pros:

It meets all my lipstick criteria:
A. Well pigmented shades
B. Very creamy
C. Does not dry out lips

Cons:
It is not made for long wear.Tops 3-4 hours.

I am olive skinned with a yellow undertones so lots of lipsticks in this color range can wash me out. That is not the case with these shades!

Although it does not last long,each shade looks amazing!

Be forewarned they are not cheap and it is very hard to nab anything from her site,but if you do you will be ecstatic you did!!!
Arisbel M.
Brooklyn , NY
I really love the colors selection for this collection. I love the gloss Damn Gina it’s nice and sheer with pink glitter it’s not sticky and last long on the lips for a gloss it does leave glitter on the lips after it’s done. Okurr is beautiful I really like this shade not streaky on the lips and it’s not that drying. Gorg is a really nice burgundy color but it’s streaky and patchy and if you add another layer it flakes. Khol money is such a nice nude I love it but it’s super drying on the lips so uncomfortable I always need to apply and lip balm under which stops if from being transfer proof.
Jada Y.
De Pere, WI
I really adore Kylie Cosmetics along with the KoKo line. Kylie Cosmetics do cost a little more, and to be honest I think they are a tad overpriced. In comparison to other liquid lip brands I feel like Kylie Cosmetics has a lot of competition with ColourPop because ColourPop not only has a great liquid lip formula, but the price is great as well! Another con with Kylie Cosmetics liquid lips are that they often leave one’s lips feeling a little too dry. There is definitely some room for improvement!
Lili M.
Perris, CA
I liked two out of the 4 of these lip stains and one of them happened to be the gloss which I rarely use gloss anyway. As I’ve come to find with the Kylie bundles such as koko or kim, you’re lucky if you like one of them. I found that only one out of each of those kits of four actually went with my skin tone. On top of that they have a no returns or exchange policy so I have quite a few expensive Kylie products that sit in my drawer. The formula itself for most of them is decent.
Ginamarie C.
Spring Hill, FL
The Koko Kollection by Kylie Cosmetics is a great bundle. It comes with a gloss and three matte liquid lipsticks. They are all long lasting and maybe only need to be reapplied after hours or after eating. The only downfall on this bundle is that the matte liquid lipsticks do dry out the lips a lot and is challenging to wipe off when you’re taking your makeup off. Aside from that, the colors of all the lipsticks are absolutely gorgeous. Kylie Cosmetics Koko Kollection
Kate M.
The koko collection has really good shades which I loved, khlo$ was my favorite because it’s such a great every day nude color and they’re very creamy and dry down well. It’s pretty pigmented you don’t need to go over it again and I did find out when you did and it dried it peels off easily because there is much product. Before this collection I really didn’t care for gloss but the gloss in this one is phenomenal and I fell in love and unfortunately it was stolen from me 😕
Angela B.
Davenport, IA
I think the Koko Kollection is my ultimate favorite line in the Kylie Cosmetics so far. I have purchased both lip sets and absolutely love them both and all of the colors! I would love to see one in the future with lipliners to the matte colors, or maybe even swap a matte or two for velvets. But all in good time! I carry the gloss with me in my purse and instead of updating my matte mid-day, I just add a bit of the gloss and give it a kick with a bit of moisture of the remainder of the day.  Kylie Cosmetics Koko Kollection
Abby A.
I gave these liquid lipsticks 3 stars because I only liked 2 of the shades. I believe it’s Khlo$, ( the nude shade) that was my favorite color. The formula was great it lasted almost 7 hours with no touch ups. The lipsticks smell so good as well. They other one I enjoyed was damn Gina, it is a gloss, not the best but I liked it. The last 2 shades were horrible they felt very heavy and crumbled within an hour, they almost felt like color pop liquid lipsticks.
Sarah E.
['Prnc Frederck', 'MD'], MD
Are these worth the hype & money?
Sara B.
Philadelphia
Is it comfortable to wear?
Julie B.
Jamaica, NY
How good is Kylie lip brands?
Tracy G.
Does anyone know if she plans to release this collection again? The colors are gorgeous, I need this collection!!
Jordan G.
Youngstown, OH
I really want to buy this product, but I don't know how good it is and how the colors are. Also how is the formula? Is it better than colourpop? Also doesn't anyone know when she's going to start selling these again on her website.