Kylie Cosmetics Koko Kollection

Contains: 3 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.25 ml each) and 1 Gloss (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.75 ml)

The Koko Kollection contains 3 Matte Liquid Lipstick colors and 1 gloss:

Okurrr is a vibrant fuchsia.
Gorg is a red burgundy wine.
Khlo$ is a cool yellow nude.
Damn Gina is a soft shimmering peachy-pink gloss.

The Liquid Matte Lipsticks (Okurrr, Gorg and Khlo$) have high intensity pigment for an instant bold matte lip. The extremely long-wearing lipstick contains moisturizing ingredients for a comfortable, emollient and silky feel that does not dry your lips out.

Damn Gina is a soft, shimmering, lustrous gloss that glides on the lips smoothly and evenly leaving behind a luminous and voluminous effect. A blend of vitamin E and highly emollient ingredients provide hydration and moisturize the lips, while natural lip enhancers provide volume. The gloss has an even and saturated application that delivers a long lasting brilliantly glossy end look. Wear alone, or layer on top of one of the Koko Kollection Matte Liquid Lipsticks.

Aun no he tenido la oportunidad de probar esta marca pero es un sueño poder hacerlo me encanta el estilo y los colores del maquillaje.
Exclusivester on facebook is offering free products for product testers in US, UK and Canada. Don’t miss your chance join our facebook group and avail products for FREE!!! don’t forget to comment on this post #sephoracollection #babyproducts #naked #kylie cosmetics Comment on this post and get products for FREE!! Kylie Cosmetics Koko Kollection Kylie Cosmetics Kylie Lip Kit Jefree Star Jawbreaker Palette Bnib Ships Today Jeffree Star Beauty Killer Eyeshadow Palette [product:tarte-shape-tape-contour-concealer]
#voxbox me please ?
Start your review of Kylie Cosmetics Koko Kollection!
How would you rate this product?
Jen S.
Oakland Gdns, NY
Kylie Cosmetics Koko Kollection uploaded by Jen S.
Kylie Cosmetics Koko Kollection uploaded by Jen S.
Kylie matte lippies, where do I start? The colors, they are vibrant, the smell, ohhhh, the smell, marvelous, smells so good I could eat it, the finish gives a fuller lips, and it stays. Would recommend definitely!
Denisse N.
Kylie Cosmetics Koko Kollection uploaded by Denisse N.
My favorite shade is KHLO$ , this is a nude/ pink shade. The rest of the pack comes with some vibrant pink shades and another nude color. I love this collection. I would buy it again but it was very limited I got it at a pop-up shop of Kylie Cosmetics in soho.
eileen G.
la puente
Kylie Cosmetics Koko Kollection uploaded by eileen G.
great collection for the winter season ! giving you the nice looking red lips! must buy again! i’m missing the rest but they are good too!
Karina Y.
GigHarbor
Kylie Cosmetics Koko Kollection uploaded by Karina Y.
Purchased at: Amazon
Kylie cosmetic products are always the best in everything and love this koko kollection great present, have got this as a present and been using it a lot.
Musfika S.
Kylie Cosmetics Koko Kollection uploaded by Musfika S.
Gorg is my absolute favorite shade. I just purchased it for the second time. The formula is light weighted and it smells so freaking delicious 😍 it doesn’t leave my lips dry. It doesn’t budge. The color is suitable for all skin tones. I have also used the shade Okurrr which is a vibrant fuchsia color. The formula is great as well but the color didn’t really look good on me. It was too bright but it’s an amazing product ❤️ I uploaded picture with flash and without flash so you can see it clearly. Kylie Cosmetics Koko Kollection
Ivy S.
The Woodlands, TX
Kylie Cosmetics Koko Kollection uploaded by Ivy S.
Kylie has a velvet liquid lip kit that may be more suitable for those who don't like the drying quality of the matte lip kit. So, the liner and liquid lipstick match and blend seamlessly. Lip liner was the product I never knew I needed until these lip kits. Koko K lip kit makes my pout look so full! I am living for it. I put lip balm on about ten minutes before application and wipe off the residue to keep my lips retaining max moisture. Kylie suggests touching up by applying some lip balm instead of another lipstick coat. Good advice, because this product does not layer the greatest. The lip liner is boss with touch ups, so tear that up. The smell is adorable. I mean, delicious and it disappears once it dries down. Packaging is sleek and cute.
Gina N.
Carrollton, TX
The Koko kollection is one of my favs! I might be bias that the damn Gina gloss has my name in it but it’s the perfect shine and sparkle. The matte lip kits are great quality. I apply a thin layer on after my lip primer. And it lasts several hours.
Tammy M.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Kylie Cosmetics Koko Kollection uploaded by Tammy M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I am obsessed with “damn Gina” it’s a gloss but the color is so beautiful and it last a pretty long lasting
Breeanna K.
Puyallup
Loved all but the bright red color. The nude colored was my favorite. I also really liked the glittery gloss. Wear it alone or over any of the lipsticks!
Ruby A.
oceanside
I have a lot of Kylie liquid lipsticks and I definitely love them! They exceeded my expectations and I have dry lips but I never had a problem with them. Kylie’s lipsticks are my go to so I definitely recommend them!

287 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jenny D.