Kylie Cosmetics Koko K Lip Kit

The #KylieCosmetics Lip Kit is your secret weapon to create the perfect 'Kylie Lip.' Each Lip Kit comes with a Matte Liquid Lipstick and matching Lip Liner.

Lip Liner
This ultra-long wearing lip liner has a creamy texture that glides across the lips for a very easy and comfortable application. The Lip Liner sharpens easily in most standard sized sharpeners - just make sure your sharpener is not dull!

Matte Liquid Lipstick
The Matte Liquid Lipstick has high intensity pigment for an instant bold matte lip. The extremely long wearing lipstick contains moisturizing ingredients for a comfortable, emollient and silky feel that does not dry your lips out.

Hi, I know kylie just revamped her whole brand not too long ago - are the new kylie lip kits worth it? I’ve been looking into buying lip products but don’t know what to get!
Te duran las 24horas del día? Oh si se despintan
Start your review of Kylie Cosmetics Koko K Lip Kit!
How would you rate this product?
Rose P.
Columbus, OH
Kylie Cosmetics Koko K Lip Kit uploaded by Rose P.
Kylie Cosmetics Koko K Lip Kit uploaded by Rose P.
Let’s take a trip down memory lane - you know that moment in time where it seems everyone was obsessed with Kylie Jenner and her lips? I remember being so eager to get my hands on one of these very much so hyped lip kits. It was such an ordeal at the time. I really liked these a lot, specifically the original formula for her matte lipsticks. With proper preparation of the lips - moisturizing/lip scrub, they performed very well and I was able to touch up if need be throughout the day successfully. I loved the variation of colors available, speaking to my inner crazed nude obsessed self. My go to was Koko K, one of my all time favorite shades to this day. One I actually actively wear from time to time and it still holds up tremendously well. Unfortunately my interest in this line/brand has diminished very much so over the years, but I have a fond place in my heart for these liquid lipsticks because they really paved the way for my fondness of liquid lipsticks and just how magical they can be.
Rachel  C.
The Woodlands, TX
Kylie Cosmetics Koko K Lip Kit uploaded by Rachel  C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m not a big fan of matte lip products, but this one didn’t feel extremely drying compared to similar products. There are a ton of different shades, that go well with every skin tone. It also lasts a long time. I bought this 50% off, so I think I’d only buy it again if it went on sale again.
Salina M.
Phoenix, AZ
Kylie Cosmetics Koko K Lip Kit uploaded by Salina M.
I purchased this Kylie Jenner lip kit at Ulta it was on sale for $12 I wanted to try a lighter color so I took this color Its Call (KoKo K ) to me it's like a nude pink color it comes with a lip liner and a lip gloss that is Matte the packaging is very cute this lip kit also has a good smell to it I love how it looks on me a little bit goes a long way.
Alyssa  S.
Kylie Cosmetics Koko K Lip Kit uploaded by Alyssa  S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I honestly love the Kylie Lip Kits. They’re super pretty and the shades are always stunning. This is the shade “bare” and it is definitely one of the prettiest shades. It’s a very natural looking shade but it dries matte and pulls your whole makeup look together. The liner also works so well and both of these things last a while.
Casey C.
Lake Oswego
Kylie Cosmetics Koko K Lip Kit uploaded by Casey C.
First off, I love the color. It dries down darker than it looks in the bottle, so you have to look out for that. I don’t like the formula because it looks so crusty. Maybe I am just not a liquid lipstick person
Chloe A.
Purchased at: ULTA
This lip kit is great! First of all, this color is beautiful! From pics I've seen, several other colors I was initially interested in would be too dark for my super light skin & princessy style, but this one looked like it would be good for me... & it is! (I'm a Khloe fan, so it's also pretty fetch that this color is named after her!) I've worn it before but today really showed off the staying power! The picture of just me is not long after applying it. The picture of me with my beautiful chihuahua princess (also named Chloe!) was taken after 9.5 hours of wear, including drinking coffee, water, & a milkshake, eating a couple snacks, wearing a mask (even while on a chiropractor table & a massage table!), & getting kiss attacked by my little princess!
Jazelle H.
Stockton, CA
Kylie Cosmetics Koko K Lip Kit uploaded by Jazelle H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Amazing it made this Models lips look so beautiful I love how they look mad but the same time looks like she has nothing on her lips
Alyssa R.
Bridgeport, CT
Kylie Cosmetics Koko K Lip Kit uploaded by Alyssa R.
I love the packaging on this lipkit! The color is so pretty. To me, light colors always look funny on my skin tone, and dark colors look way too dark and crazy on my skin tone as well. However, this was more on the darker side to me and it was pretty! I used her high gloss ontop and it was pretty. The color stood for a long time. As usual, I buy my kylie lip kits in velour because I found her matte lipsticks are really drying whereas the velour is creamy SND doesn’t cling to the dry skin on your lips. They give the appearance of a matte lip without the formula of her matte lip!
Carolyn B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Not a fan of this product for an older person (48) like me because the matte really dries out my lips and shows all their lines. The color selection doesn't do me any favors either. I think there needs to be more product in both the liner and the lipsticks (which was hard to get out). I love her creme lipsticks though!
Michelle  E.
Nolanville, TX
Kylie Cosmetics Koko K Lip Kit uploaded by Michelle  E.
Purchased at: ULTA
As I have stated before and will continue to state I absolutely love Kylie lipkits they are my absolute favorite Lip Duo it comes with th lip Liner and lippie in either Gloss or Matte depending on what you prefer I would absolutely recommend this product, I always do
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brisa T.