Kylie Cosmetics Jenner Literally Lip Gloss uploaded by Ellie S.Kylie Cosmetics Jenner Literally Lip Gloss uploaded by Ellie S.

BY KYLIE COSMETICS

Matte Liquid Lipstick (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.25 ml) see more...

Erika A.
LOVE this gloss! It’s so shiny, and the pigmentation is great too. It does have a slight fragrance to it that I’m not a super huge fan of but I got used to it. For the price point it’s definitely a keeper!
Caitlynn E.
Jacksonville, FL
A friend gave this to me, and I love to use it as a topper I just wish it didn’t feel as thick to me. Love Kylie and the Kardashians but not sure if ima fan of the lipkits
Lauline G.
My favorite lipgloss of all time. Hands down. There is no other lip gloss on the market that is as comfortable, not sticky, and is pigmented. The only thing I don’t like is the applicator because it’s a brush type applicator, but the product itself is great!
Catherine C.
New Bern, NC
I love love love this gloss!! This is a very pigmented gloss and is so creamy! I typically don’t wear it alone due to the fact it can look streaky if worn alone, however it is amazing over a matte lipstick to add some shine and a lighter look!
Janie M.
Baltimore , MD
I think her gloss is really sticky and didn’t seem to stay on very long. It was super wet and felt like it would never dry. It was super cute packaging but I would this much just for packaging. Disappointed in her lip gloss bc I love her lip kits!
Kelsey H.
Kent, OH
This has quickly become my favorite lip gloss! I love the color so much because it looks great in so many skin tones! The gloss itself it really nice and smooth and I don’t find it to be very sticky. Love!
Alyssa F.
San Benito, TX
This is my favorite nude gloss of all time. It’s a decent price, not streaky, thick but not too thick, smells good & I have yet to find the perfect nude for me to compare to this one! Kylie didn’t come to play with these. Try them!
Sarah S.
Ashford, CT
This lipgloss is super cute, it’s the perfect shade for me, not too bright or too dark, it was easy to apply. It didn’t smudge off when talking, eating, drinking etc. I would buy this again!
Sarah E.
Katy , TX
This is such a beautiful gloss! I usually use it over a nude lippie. It lasts pretty long and isn’t sticky at all! Defiantly worth 15$ the packaging feels heavy & not cheap at all. 10/10 would recommend!
Zohal A.
Union City, CA
It keeps my lips moisturized, which is something I’ve never had from a lip gloss. It’s also not sticky! I like to purchase it only during promotions. Kylie has a lot of sales!

back