Kylie Cosmetics Glitter Eyes

by Kylie Cosmetics

The limited edition birthday collection glitter eyes are bold metallic eyeshadows that can be used as a topper or on a bare lid.

Does this stay on eye lids? Or get all over the place?
How did you like this product?
Has anyone used these as lipstick instead?
Start your review of Kylie Cosmetics Glitter Eyes!
Roksolana K.
Vienna, VA
Kylie Cosmetics Glitter Eyes uploaded by Roksolana K.
Review for: Fine Wine
Nice and pigmented. I tried almost all of her glitter eyes. They do last and I recommend to prime your eyes first for the best effect. You can wear it by itself or use it as a topper. Definitely recommend. It is best to buy it as a part of sets.
Giselle H.
New York
Kylie Cosmetics Glitter Eyes uploaded by Giselle H.
Purchased at: Sephora
This glitter is really nice on the eye. I screenshoted a YouTube video of this eye glitter to show you what colors you could use w it. It’s really pigmented. I definitely recommend this if your the type of person who likes colors that pop.
Nicole E.
S Milwaukee, WI
Kylie Cosmetics Glitter Eyes uploaded by Nicole E.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Eat Cake
Super glamorous and glittery. I wore it as a lip gloss today because that's what I thought it was. Lol! No wonder it felt funny on my lips. I will try it as eyeshadow tomorrow. Super glittery and dried well, even on the lips. I need to pay more attention!
Araceli P.
Midvale, UT
Kylie Cosmetics Glitter Eyes uploaded by Araceli P.
Kylie Cosmetics Glitter Eyes uploaded by Araceli P.
Review for: Fine Wine
Muy buen producto me encanto súper se adapta a cualquier piel muy durable los brillos que trae me encantan gracias Kylie
sonya R.
Bradenton, FL
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
Review for: Witch & Famous
I really didn’t see the point in getting this? It’s a pretty color but I don’t like the sticky ness. I mean if you’re gonna pay this much for something you really should get the best product. Save your money and go with something else.
keely R.
Port Angeles, WA
I absolutely loooove this glitter eyeshadow!! Its so amazing and i love how vibrant it is! I definitely recommend
Chris C.
Providence, RI
Kylie Cosmetics Glitter Eyes uploaded by Chris C.
Review for: Born To Sparkle
I love this product it’s amazing might go to this is an amazing value not pricey at all no way I can improve this product it’s amazing Hazel with Amber it suits me well and I would definitely recommend this to anyoneKylie Cosmetics Glitter Eyes
Alexagomez G.
Chula Vista , CA
Kylie Cosmetics Glitter Eyes uploaded by Alexagomez G.
Kylie Cosmetics Glitter Eyes uploaded by Alexagomez G.
Review for: Eat Cake
I love this so much it’s so beautiful it dries perfectly doesn’t crust up and last a long time you can’t go wrong!plus it pairs good with #kyliecosmetics champagne showers highlight!🤩🤩
Taylaa W.
Walsenburg, CO
I love these ! They are so pretty and easy to apply. You can use them all over the lid or as a topper. They dry down fast and don’t have any fall out. I use these almost every time I do my makeup. I would buy more of these !
Tezcan K.
Brooklyn, NY
Kylie Cosmetics Glitter Eyes uploaded by Tezcan K.
Review for: Eat Cake
I was one of the first people to buy this product and wasn’t disappointed I literally fell in love with this product stays on all day and bought it a couple times already it’s very easy to use and glides on easy it leave my eyes looking magical and with sparkles