BY KYLIE COSMETICS

The Limited- Edition Kris Kollection Crème Lipstick is a smooth and creamy formula that provides full coverage for an ultra-pigmented lip. The hydrating crème lipstick is available in a range of beautiful, wearable shades and gives a creamy satin finish that gently glides onto the lips. Wear alone or pair with your favorite gloss for a high shine finish.

Ashley M.
Things I love: the formula, the packaging, the name
Things I didnt like: the color
This color just isn't mine and I can see a lot of younger people saying that, I feel this color would look great on mature women. I mean Kris Jenner is older so I understand why she made this color because its one she probably likes to wear.
Amanda F.
Tampa
LOVE the formula on this lipstick. It's creamy and keeps your lips hydrated more so then other lipsticks I've tried in the past. I'm fair skinned with cool undertones and find that this color works very well as a neutral color for me. I do believe that this is an excellent universal shade for most as well. I bought this lipstick as part of the Kris Collection bundle and it is my favorite item. Also, can we talk about the packaging?! I LOVE it! OBSESSED! Also, another side note, I live in Florida and accidentally left this in my purse in my car for about 4 hours and it did not effect the lipstick whatsoever. So bonus points from me on that one!
Allyson G.
CUPERTINO, CA
I'll be honest - half the reason I bought this was for the packaging. I mean, come on, who wouldn't love to own a lipstick covered in middle fingers???

That being said, I do like the color a lot, though it's not quite what I thought it would be. I feel like it's the perfect cross between a peachy-nude and a pinky/rosy/mauve-nude; it's very flattering on me with my fair and cool-toned skin. The formula is nice enough, it glides on easily and is creamy on the lips. It sort of smells like vanilla, but in a very artificial and plasticky way, if that makes sense (like not the way you usually get a sweet scent in a lip product, even though of course they're always artificial). Would I buy another one of Kylie's bullet lipsticks? Probably not (too expensive and not worth it) but just as a collector's piece, this one was worth it, and I do like the color a lot. So, I'd call that a win.
Keely M.
Franklin, NC
When I saw that Kylie cosmetics was coming out with a collaboration collection with her mom I haddddd to get my hands on it ! I loved how they brought it to the media , the whole takeover was amazing I thought. I loved watching the video with Kris talking about her collection. I saw a couple reviews on her collection before I decided to finally purchase. The one item that caught my eye in particular is this lipstick. I saw everyone swatching it and it was so intensely pigmented. Even on the lips. I received it in the mail and man I was SHOCKED! I love the packaging! I love the middle finger emoji , it’s so cute! I searched the lipstick and it was just like the videos , VERY pigmented. It glides onto the lips like butter. It lasts all day long and it’s very comfortable. I am very impressed ! I highly recommend this lipstick to everyone!
Kaitlin S.
Ann Arbor
Damn this lipstick is good. Glides on beautifully. Has beautiful pigment. Very very flattering shade. And can we talk about how killer this packaging is! Really love this lipstick and will grab for it more now that the fall season is rolling around!
Alexandra C.
Toms River, NJ
Obsessed with her actual lipsticks! They are so much better than the lip kits they go on so smoothly stay on long and have beautiful colors! Really love all the packaging as well! Def recommend to other over the lip kits, worth the money!
April O.
Fontana
So I have tried this color and I really do love the lipstick it’s really nice do I feel it’s worth the price absolutely not you can definitely find a dupe with NYX L’Oreal several other brands and this is an honest opinion I would suggest going out and finding a dupe you would find one immediately so This lipstick is nothing innovative or different or unique but I mean it is pretty I just think I’ve seen 20 other lipsticks exactly the same
Brie B.
Glastonbury
I absolutely love the packaging of this lipstick other than the packaging I bought this lipstick for the color, it’s a Every day edgy nude. Very creamy, Glides on my lips. This lipstick is pricey like any brand but I would definitely buy this again especially in this packaging.
Alisha C.
Kylie Cosmetics Give Me a Kiss Crème Lipstick

This is a beautiful color made by Kylie cosmetics. The line is called give me a kiss. I think the colors are beautiful and Powerful! Love Kylie’s line!
D M.
Great lipstick for everyday. Very pretty nude color. The formula is creamy and moisturizing .The only problem was that is started to bleed out of the edges after a short time.
Anabell C.
Would you buy this new kylie lipstick?!
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Are these creamy after initial application?
Gricelda F.
Moses Lake, WA
Kylie Cosmetics Give Me a Kiss Crème Lipstick how long does it last on the lips?
Lizeth N.