BY KYLIE COSMETICS

Ultra Glows are back for fall. Your favorite previously sold out Ultra Glow shades from the Vacation Collection have been revamped and are back as part of Kylie's Fall Collection. The #KylieCosmetics Loose Powder Highlighter single is your secret weapon to create the perfect Kylie glow. Each highlighter single comes with 1 loose illuminating powder highlighter that can be used to recreate Kylie’s favorite looks or customize your own.

molly f.
Madison
Bought this for my best friend for Christmas and she loves it. So glowy and beautiful, it doesn't show texture and just makes her skin glow. It works for all skin types and gives such a beautiful finish to the skin. I'm going to buy it for myself now!!!
Athena🔱 L.
Tualatin
This is my all time favorite highlighter the way it’s formulated makes it blend beautifully to the high points of the fave giving a beaming yet natural glow! It also can be topped on any metallic eyeshadow to take the glow to the next level! Kylie really snapped with these ultra glows
Morgan L.
Baltimore, MD
This highlighter is so gorgeous! It’s the perfect highlighter! You need just the smallest bit on your brush for it to look stunning. You can make it more intense by building it up or keeping it more subtle still with a beautiful glow. I got it on sale for $9!
Hailey R.
Virginia Bch, VA
You get a lot for your money but the packaging is very basic and cheap. I love the color but loose powder highlights in general are very messy so I don’t find myself grabbing for this often so I wouldn’t repurchase. I love mixing it into my body lotion
Ashley H.
Such a nice highlighter if you want to blind everyone around you. I would recommend it to everyone and repurchase it again. The only part I don’t like is the packaging since a lot comes out at the time.
Madi S.
tampa
I wanted to santorini it but they were out of it so I ended up with Fiji and it was so worth it these are great highlighters and they come with the lot for a low price
Abbie N.
Love how easy it is to apply, the pigment is awesome. The fallout from the product is a lot. I use the product a lot though probably like 4 or 5 times a week.
Miranda W.
orange park
Legit THE MOST BEAUTIFUL super glowy & smooth highlight! People stop and ask me what i have on EVERY time i wear it! Obsessed forever
Alisyn R.
Boston, MA
Provides a nice shimmer to give an added glow to the skin. It is easily blendable with other makeup and can be put on as needed.
Holly H.
Just a beautiful highlight! It’s my favorite go to highlighter at the moment! Kylie is really killing it with her makeup line!