BY KYLIE COSMETICS

Wicked is a deepened violet. Each Lip Kit contains: 1 Matte Liquid Lipstick (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.25g) 1 Pencil Lip Liner (net wt./ poids net .03 oz/ 1.0g) see more...

Buy on Amazon
April T.
Cary
Love this! It has a little vanilla like smell which doesn't bother me. Goes away after drying. No taste. I appreciate having the lip liner to match and act as a reinforcement to the lipstick when you fill in your whole lip. I describe it as a very crayola, grape kind of purple and I get compliments every time I wear it. Deep enough for fall, but bright enough to wear in the summer to. Recommend for sure!
Rocio M.
Perth Amboy
Her brand is just ridiculous. The price is waaaay too outrageous and she isnt even a beauty guru. Her brand is just funded because she has money and she has the .eans to do it and more power to the. But at least humble yourself and make the crap you put out affordable. There are many other products with much better formulas that dont cost this much. Over all... I would never even purchase anything with any Kardashian name on it..
Natalie Z.
Woodward, IA
Easy to apply. Love the color. Very vivid. Dries quickly for that matte finish. It is long lasting, and doesn't smear or smudge when eating, drinking, or even kissing. I love it. Once it does start to come off those it flakes and gets in my mouth and sticks to my teeth, which I'm not crazy about, but overall well worth purchasing, and it's easily become one of my prefered choices.
moms c.
San Diego
This lipstick soft, mells good,  drys on smooth and stays on forever!  Other lipsticks you can just wipe off.  This one stays on you amazing.  I bought it online and is super easy to use. I can eat and drink without it coming off.
Joeyy C.
alpine, ca
I love the color if this liquid lipstick but that's about it. You need at least two layers for full opacity. This leaves my lips very dry both looking and feeling. The formula of the liner feels good in the lips but the pencil liner itself is bad, the color just wants to fall out of it's casing.
Kat D.
Barnegat, NJ
I bought this color right when it launched for Halloween and I loved the dark shade. The only problem I had with it is that it's extremely drying and every line in my lips were drawn out
Taylaa W.
Walsenburg , CO
I love all kylie lip kits. This color is so pretty especially now for fall. You can add so much to your look with this lipstick.
👑💖💘 T.
Austin
Bought this for Halloween make-up and I was not let down. Color was so pigmented and it literally would not come off.
Tabatha A.
Kennesaw
Beautiful color, great formula, honestly one of the best purple pigments I’ve ever seen it’s so vibrant. The only complaint I have is that the creme lip liner will run out long before the liquid lip, but I’ll continue to buy her kits cause they’re beautiful.
Gil S.