Kylie Cosmetics Dead of Knight Lip Kit

by Kylie Cosmetics

Dead of Knight is an intense true black.

The #KylieCosmetics Lip Kit is your secret weapon to create the perfect 'Kylie Lip.' Each Lip Kit comes with a Matte Liquid Lipstick and matching Lip Liner.

Lip Liner
This ultra-long wearing Lip Liner has a creamy texture that glides across the lips for a very easy and comfortable application. The Lip Liner sharpens easily in most standard sized sharpeners – just make sure your sharpener is not dull!

Matte Liquid Lipstick

How true to the picture (from the website) is the color?
Is this lipgloss sticky after application Kylie Cosmetics Dead of Knight Lip Kit ?
Start your review of Kylie Cosmetics Dead of Knight Lip Kit!
Brianna F.
chowchilla
It was really good and i loved the colors it had and it was affordable for me i think idk about others Its a must get !!
Christy L.
Tampa, FL
1,128 reviews
I honestly was a little disappointed because I've tried other Kylie lip kits and I really like the formula and consistency but I felt like this shades Formula was way more drying than any other shade that I've tried, I will not purchase this again
Lizette B.
El Paso, TX
The worst black lipstick on the market! It is too expensive for what it is. It was patchy, not dark enough, and just bad overall. It was my first Kylie product and it really bummed me out. It is not long-lasting, smeared badly, and overall something to not spend your money on.
Alexis L.
Wingate
This lipstick was dry just like all of her other lipsticks. And it was very sheer. I usually try to buy and test her products when they come out but I have recently stopped because they are all the same.
Hannah K.
Allston, MA
I was extremely disappointed in this product. While it has great pigmentation and smells yummy, it applies horribly - it doesn't go on smoothly, it clumps up and after a little wear it starts to pill and make small marks around your lips. It is also impossible to reapply - if you have to reapply, it just gets even chunkier and looks even worse. Don't spend your money on this product.
Kadisha R.
villa rica, GA
I’m not sure why I got this cause I’ve never even tried this before but hey imma give it 5 stars because I love Kylie and all she’s about so thank you Influenster for putting me on the spot lol
Adriana R.
Bluebird Pl, Saint Cloud, Florida
I love it🥰This products are a very good option for me, My mom and my daugther's makeups, because are a very good tones for ours skin colors, it's price is so good for me
Shelby L.
BatonRouge
This was my first Kylie product and it got me hooked. I own probably 20 different shades of lipsticks as well as eye shadows, highlighters, blush, etc. it’s all good quality and perfect colors and it smells good!
Vianney Z.
Woodlake, CA
I love this liquid lip so much! I had been looking for a good black liquid lip and I have to say I have found it. It says on for a good amount of time and applies very opaque.
Ashlie K.
I am only giving it 5 stars because the color is a perfect coverage black after one swipe but it is sticky and dry. It doesn't transfer but the lip liner does. And you need an oil based remover to take it off. It blends well with other colors if you work with it fast enough.