BY KYLIE COSMETICS

Matte Liquid Lipstick (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.25 ml) see more...

Hannah S.
Clinton, MS
I love Kylie’s creme shadows! I was so happy when she put out these on her birthday collection, I immediately had to get them! The pay off is sooooo good and it’s super creamy and easy to put on the lid. Not to mention it stays on for forever!!
Grethel B.
Miramar, FL
I used this so much and applied it alone. I almost ran out but the pigment is beautiful. I do recommend spraying your brush with setting spray before applying it on the eyelid.
Heather B.
This cream eyeshadow was not as pigmented as I thought it was going to be so I ended up giving it to my friend but it’s great to use as a base !
Jackie M.
Corunna, MI
I love this! It doesnt look faded at all. Im honestly surprised by the wuality of Kylies products. It goes on smooth and lasts a long time
Melissa B.
Lake in the Hills
Julie's "I want it all" palette is one of my top favorites from her collection. The colors are AMAZING and go so well together. They are easy to blend and the color never fades away, even if you sweat. Their is some fall out but I'm not made at that. The colors are so pigmented so it is expected. I use this as eyeshadow, blush and highlighter Kylie Cosmetics The Birthday Collection | I Want It All Palette

back