Kylie Cosmetics Candy K Lip Kit

The #KylieCosmetics Lip Kit is your secret weapon to create the perfect 'Kylie Lip.' Each Lip Kit comes with a Matte Liquid Lipstick and matching Lip Liner.

Lip Liner

This ultra-long wearing lip liner has a creamy texture that glides across the lips for a very easy and comfortable application. The Lip Liner sharpens easily in most standard sized sharpeners - just make sure your sharpener is not dull!

Matte Liquid Lipstick
The Matte Liquid Lipstick has high intensity pigment for an instant bold matte lip. The extremely long wearing lipstick contains moisturizing ingredients for a comfortable, emollient and silky feel that does not dry your lips out.

How is this on darker skin tones does it look ok or no?
Who is still buying liquid lipstick?; considering we have to wear face masks in public!?
This product is really good? Because I love make up but I can’t spend a lot of money in
Start your review of Kylie Cosmetics Candy K Lip Kit!
How would you rate this product?
Kassi S.
AtCollege
Kylie Cosmetics Candy K Lip Kit uploaded by Kassi S.
I usually don’t like a mat lip gloss but for this it works so nicely! My favorite thing about this whole lip kit would be the lip liner itself because it goes on so smoothly and lasts all day!
Tanisha P.
Kylie Cosmetics Candy K Lip Kit uploaded by Tanisha P.
Kylie Cosmetics Candy K Lip Kit uploaded by Tanisha P.
The lip liner is nice and feels good when applying it to your lips, and I was genuinely surprised by how pigmented and long lasting this lipstick was. Wearing it throughout the day I didn’t have to touch up and it didn’t smudge. I really like this lipstick and will be purchasing it again. I love me some kylie cosmetics!!
Faridah S.
Richmond, TX
Kylie Cosmetics Candy K Lip Kit uploaded by Faridah S.
I love the color my light brown skin tone . It’s nude pink color . It stays up to 6 hours on my lips . Me and my sister love this lip kit .
Ava S.
Daytona Beach, FL
Kylie Cosmetics Candy K Lip Kit uploaded by Ava S.
I have many different Kylie Cosmetic products & I love her lip kits. Especially the lip liners. They are very pigmented and are easy to use and sharpen. The lipstick stays on for hours and requires minimal touch ups. However, the con of the matte lip kit is after a few hours of wear, they dry my lips out. This being said, I have very dry lips to begin with. I have purchased her gloss in this shade and use the colored gloss with the liner & it has become my go to gloss.
Rosmery S.
Kylie Cosmetics Candy K Lip Kit uploaded by Rosmery S.
Los mejores labiales del mundo,el precio es caro pero lo vale 100% La fórmula matte es mi favorita dura muchísimo #voxbox #influenster #kylie
Brianna S.
N Tonawanda, NY
Kylie Cosmetics Candy K Lip Kit uploaded by Brianna S.
Kylie Cosmetics Candy K Lip Kit uploaded by Brianna S.
One of my favorite lip products to use. It is very long lasting and the color pay off is great! It is drying so if you are prone to drier lips I wouldn’t recommend but other than that it is an amazing product!!
Anali  C.
Wellesley Hls, MA
Kylie Cosmetics Candy K Lip Kit uploaded by Anali  C.
This kit is my secret weapon for perfect lips. I love the colors and they go with every occasion plus they include a liquid lipstick and a lip liner. The liquid lipstick keeps my lips moisturized and soft especially this winter and the lip liner is very thin and precise. I love my Kylie Cosmetics Candy K Lip Kit
mackynzie B.
Baskin, LA
Kylie Cosmetics Candy K Lip Kit uploaded by mackynzie B.
Purchased at: ULTA
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this lipstick. it has a matte finish that’s totally kiss proof. this is my go to lip liner, and lip stick! Kylie Cosmetics Candy K Lip Kit
Sarah K.
Las Vegas, NV
Kylie Cosmetics Candy K Lip Kit uploaded by Sarah K.
Purchased at: ULTA
Beautiful color, fairly comfortable to wear. Easy to layer, although pretty opaque with one application. Pretty dry formula, not entirely transfer-proof. Nice but not worth the money, there are cheaper alternatives.
Kseniya V.
Wisconsin
Kylie Cosmetics Candy K Lip Kit uploaded by Kseniya V.
I am not a big fan of lip gloss at all, but as long as its matte I am good. Kylie lip gloss works for me since I like a long lasting lip gloss. I would definitely recommend
Ask a question to the Influenster community...