KYLIE COSMETICS Blush

by Kylie Cosmetics

The KYLIE COSMETICS Blush single is your secret weapon to create the perfect Kylie Jenner flush. Each Blush single comes with 1 matte pressed powder blush that can be used to recreate Kylie's favorite looks or customize your own.

Talc, Distarch Phosphate, Magnesium Myristate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Caprylyl Glycol, Octocrylene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol. May Contain: Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

I’ve heard super amazing things about this Kylie product and I was wondering if it’s any good!?
I’ve been looking to buy this, but not sure how it looks on tan girls. How is the color payoff?
How does the Kylie Cosmetics blush in Dusty Peach hold up? Is it more of a sheer blush or?
Start your review of KYLIE COSMETICS Blush!
Naperville
KYLIE COSMETICS Blush uploaded by Michelle C.
I’m very light skinned (but not quite considered fair skinned) and I loveeeee the color Pink Power. It’s such a light pink I can really get a from-within glow, and then I can build it for a more prominent color as well. I also have and love Rosy which is like a Berry shade and what I’m wearing in the pic :) Applied lightly and built up with [product:tarte-rainforest-of-the-sea-highlighting-fan-brush]. Also used Buxom Plumpline™ Lip Liner and Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel
Naples, FL
KYLIE COSMETICS Blush uploaded by Daniela H.
KYLIE COSMETICS Blush uploaded by Daniela H.
I have the shade Baddie On The Block and it’s a really pretty pink shade. I’ll be honest, when I first swatched, it seemed like nothing special, but with a brush, it’s really pretty. It’s still not a super pigmented blush but I like that because you can build it up as much as you want and don’t accidentally apply too much. That being said, it’s very buildable. And doesn’t mess with my makeup underneath. $18 at Ulta. Also, the baby pink packaging is simple yet so gorgeous to me. Would DEFINITELY recommend. Also...the little dent...
New Orleans, LA
Highly disappointing blush. For $18, it’s not really worth. I got it on a better sale and it’s not even remotely my favorite. I have cheaper blush that works way better. First off, this blush isn’t pigmented enough. I swatched in store, nothing comes up on my hand. A second time, nothing. I then rubbed my finger really hard into it and then finally saw some color payoff. It’s also kind of chalky and overall not the best blush out there. Save your money and try Ulta’s brand blush or milani.
Bloomington, IN
I was incredibly impressed with the new line of Kylie blushes. I was skeptical, as I had originally tried her first line of blushes and was really disappointed. This new line is everything you could ever want in a blush! It has great medium pigmentation, I do not feel like I have to scrape my brush to get pigment but I do not feel overdone either. This blush is my go-to when I just want to feel my best! Great wear time, I have absolutely no complaints. I want it in every color!
new jersey
KYLIE COSMETICS Blush uploaded by يسرى M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Shade: CLOSE TO PERFECT Love,love,love this product not just because of the name but how pigmented and natural it looks on the skin. Great for every day use definitely worth the money (this product also has slight glitter finish)KYLIE COSMETICS Blush
Valrico, FL
KYLIE COSMETICS Blush uploaded by Sabinne A.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the price, but when I bought the blush had the figure of the product broken , maybe it was broken in the transportation but there dont have traces of blush product in the package, the container where the blush was not hold, it falls so many times, but good pigmentation, I know this problem has happened a lot, it is something that should be improved.
Indianapolis, IN
i have been using my kylie blush for weeks and it barely looks like i’ve used any product! this blush lasts all day on me. i always set my foundation before applying blush so that may have some affect it but it’s definitely long wearing. this is a blush that’s pretty easy; meaning it’s not so pigmented that’s you have to be super careful. i definitely recommend trying a kylie blush! i’ll be buying more colors.
Kylies blush has the perfect amount of pigment for me. I dont like when I dip into a blush and have so much pink on my brush that it looks like I got punched in the face. Its easy to build up and blend out. Im a big fan of her coral peach shades. I have trouble finding shades that arent a pink but lean more towards the orange side. She has a couple that fit my needs whether its with a summer tan or without.
Walpole, MA
I haven’t used kylies blush yet so cannot give a accurate review and to be honest I only bought it because of the Black Friday sale. However, although the color is so pretty when I swatched it the texture almost felt like plastic. It didn’t seem to be pigmented at all and when I tried to build it up the blush didn’t want to blend at all. I’ll give it a shot on my face but so far very unimpressed.
Oakton, VA
KYLIE COSMETICS Blush uploaded by Veronica M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This was my first time buying from this brand and decided to try it while it was on sale. It blends beautifully and evenly across your cheeks in a matte finish. All you need is one swipe because it’s incredibly pigmented I was shocked in how much color I got from one simple swipe which was enough color that really stands out. If you love a bright blush this is for you. If you want something more natural then this may be too much for you. I highly recommend it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
rives
2 months ago
Kaeleigh H. • 2 months ago
I LOVE the one I have!! I use it every day! The shade I have is “We’re going shopping” and it’s so beautiful. The formula is amazon and it stays all day. It gives you that perfect flushed look without being “clownish” I’m getting more in other shades that’s how much I love it.