BY KYLIE COSMETICS #29 in Eyeshadow

The #KylieCosmetics Crème Shadow is the perfect way to add a pop of metal and create the perfect ‘Kylie eye’. The Rose Gold Crème Shadow was created as a part of the Limited Edition Birthday Collection. This special shade contains real gold in honor of Kylie’s 19th birthday and is sold in limited edition gold packaging.

Crème Shadow meets metallic. The Rose Gold Crème Shadow provides a beautiful metallic finish in an ultra-long wearing formula.

Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
I bought three backups of each of these crème shadows, because after the first set I bought, I was obsessed! I've been using these every day since I got them! The rose gold is so pretty, although I'd call it just more of a pink, but it's insanely pigmented and blends beautifully over or under other shadows. I love to put a little on the center of my lids when I get done with the rest of my eyeshadow. It's so pretty, blends easily, and lasts all day!
Jen B.
So I recently bought this product, and after trying 3 times my dad, brother and myself ended up buying it on the last restock, so now I have 3. It is very sparkly and pigmented, it's heavy. It's probably best to blend it in with rose gold colors or whites, such as the naked pallet. It definitely looks better blended in, not sure if I would wear alone, but it definitely stays on.
Crystal P.
It is a very pricey shadow. That being said, it's a gorgeous color that stays on your lids pretty well. I like how you can create a few looks with it and it blends out just fine. It doesn't crease and there little to no fallout, which is a plus for me.
Caitlin P.
my favorite eyeshadow ever! rose gold is my color right now and it is so pigmented so creamy and so fun to wear! it's so pretty and i love the packaging it's my favorite to use. i use it almost everyday! paired with the candy k lip
April G.
Orange Grove, TX
This shadow is very pigmented and will not come off on the arm when doing a swatch it does stay in place and very little does go a long way. The packing is very nice and it's just a pretty color. I recommend this product
Olivia S.
This creme shadow is just amazing. I love it so much. It's very long lasting, I don't have to worry about the color fading at all. I'm also just in love with the color. I've added this shadow to my daily makeup routine.
Barbie S.
I loveeeee this rose gold color. I had the chance to purchase both shades. They go perfect with different shadow looks! Was worth the buy. Even though its no longer available
Desiree' B.
Hedgesville, WV
My friend got this i wasnt lucky enough to get it but its such a pretty color. I love the rose gold trend. It wears well on the eye very comfortable.
Pretty color and applied well. I don't think worth the price. Cheaper products of same color scheme for just as well
Maria M.
Tucson, AZ
This is one of my favorite cream shadows.
I love the pigment.
This is a great shadow for a fun glamourous look!👍👍👍
Amy J.
Belfast, Antrim
What's this product like??
Nataly H.
Stockton, CA
How can I use it ?
Amanda T.
Augusta , GA
Have not yet tried any of Kylie's products ! Would u say it's comparable to high end products ? If so which brand ?
Mila G.
Huda beauty or kylie cosmetics
How much does this cost??