Nataly H.

Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Anaheim, CA
1 year, 6 months ago
I like to use my finger and blend it out. 😊
Gabriella M.
Gabriella M.
1 year, 7 months ago
You can just use your finger and apply it to the desired location that you would like it on your eyelid
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Uxbridge, MA
1 year, 7 months ago
There are many ways to use this shadow. I personally like to use a brush and then blend it out with my finger because I've found that it stops creasing from occurring and makes the shadow blend nicely. I like to use this particular shade either with other pinks, or even beiges/tans.
Claire M.
Claire M.
1 year, 7 months ago
It's an eyeshadow. Use your finger or a brush.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Mayaguez
1 year, 8 months ago
With your fingers or with a plain brush. Like the concealer one.
Aseel A.