Kylie Cosmetics Birthday Collection Matte Lipstick

by Kylie Cosmetics

The Kylie Cosmetics Matte Lipstick is a smooth and creamy formula that provides full coverage for an ultra-pigmented lip. The hydrating matte lipstick glides onto the lips for a comfortable matte finish. Wear alone or pair with your favorite gloss for a high shine finish.

Start your review of Kylie Cosmetics Birthday Collection Matte Lipstick!
Homestead, FL
Review for: August
Is my favorite some time I don’t want to Used is so pretty and cute. But is a perfect nude.
Fort Worth
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Birthday Behavior, Glam, August, Rager
Wow love this one so much they are amazing looking on your lips it give them a hot volume
In the city of Ras Al-Khaimah in Al-Seih Al-Barirat
Review for: Birthday Behavior, Rumor, Glam
l Love 💘 l like 👍 is soo 👍 good 💓is wonderful and beautiful and makes the eyelashes soft and long, and I advise you to him and one of the best companies that exist and my favorite is for me.انا احببت هذا المنتح لان روج ناعم و رائع و جميل وا حببت
Cancún Quintana Roo
Kylie Cosmetics Birthday Collection Matte Lipstick uploaded by Monserrat J.
Review for: Rumor
El tono es súper bonito pigmenta muy bien y dura bastante tiempo sin duda me gusto solo que la formula al aplicarla es un poco dura pero de ahi en general es un labial muy lindo que sin duda volveria a comprar! Se los recomiendo ❤
Ottawa, ON
Kylie Cosmetics Birthday Collection Matte Lipstick uploaded by Kirsten H.
Purchased Flirtini from the 21 bday collection. Much more pigmented than I thought from the picture online.. happy surprise. LOVE Kylie Matte Lipsticks. These were a great find for me after not loving the lip kits. These are creamy, pigmented. VERY similar to MAC and Jeffree Star in formula. Would definitely purchase again. Flirtini Pictured in photo.
Doral, FL
Review for: August
Amo la fórmula de este labial,y su textura. Y de todos los colores me quedo con est3 de August que es el que más me gustó
biskra
Kylie Cosmetics Birthday Collection Matte Lipstick uploaded by ahlem D.
Kylie Cosmetics Birthday Collection Matte Lipstick uploaded by ahlem D.
Review for: Glam
I have the entire bday creme lipstick collection and I absolutely love them. I hadn't used stick lipsticks in while before I got these. When I used them, they went on with ease, so creamy and such a nice color. The mattes are indeed matte and stay in place as well. The colors are amazing and have a great smell. The packaging is cute too.