Kylie Cosmetics Birthday Collection Matte Lipstick

by Kylie Cosmetics

The Kylie Cosmetics Matte Lipstick is a smooth and creamy formula that provides full coverage for an ultra-pigmented lip. The hydrating matte lipstick glides onto the lips for a comfortable matte finish. Wear alone or pair with your favorite gloss for a high shine finish.

Start your review of Kylie Cosmetics Birthday Collection Matte Lipstick!
Atwater , CA
Kylie Cosmetics Birthday Collection Matte Lipstick uploaded by Esmeralda D.
Review for: Glam, August
I really live for these two pink tone lipsticks. Like every other matte lipstick make sure your lips are moisturized. Because your lips can become dry and flaky. I usually apply lip gloss over it since, I prefer a glossier look than a matte.
Bronx, NY
I have the entire bday creme lipstick collection and I absolutely love them. I hadn't used stick lipsticks in while before I got these. When I used them, they went on with ease, so creamy and such a nice color. The mattes are indeed matte and stay in place as well. The colors are amazing and have a great smell. The packaging is cute too.
San Diego, CA
Review for: August
This lipstick is a really pretty light nude color. I like the color, but I can only wear it with a lipliner because the color is too light for my skin tone. The lipstick is also a little dry for my preference, but it looks nice once its on and it doesn't transfer much.  I like to wear it with a liner and gloss so my lips don't feel as dry and you don't see the texture of my lips as much.
Newport, MN
I love the color and feeling of this lipstick. It's matte but with a hydrating feel. It does not dry your lips like other matte lipsticks. It is a stain lip stick so it stays for hours. The only thing I don't like is that it smears.
Review for: Rager
I love Kylie’s lipsticks! They are so creamy and smooth, they glide on the lips so easily. I have it in the shade rager and it’s a beautiful red. It’s super pigmented and is pretty long lasting. I would definitely recommend
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: Birthday Behavior, Rumor, Rager
Definitely my faves! I feel like a million bucks when i wear any of these.. plus i love the packaging and the box it came with coz it has like a post card thingie signes by kylie! It was worth every penny i spent!
Glendale, CA
I love this lipstick! It’s bold and definitely makes a statement. If you’re looking for a lipstick that stands out, this is it. The formula was smooth and creamy, and I didn’t have to reapply all day!
Bridgeport, NY
Review for: August
Nice matte finish. Not too over drying. This was my first purchase with Kylie’s line. This product should be offered as a lip kit as well. Im excited to try a lip kit next. Will but again
Shelbyville , KY
Kylie Cosmetics Birthday Collection Matte Lipstick uploaded by Morgan B.
Review for: August
Nude lipsticks are everywhere but I really love this one! This was my first venture with Kylie’s stick formula and I have to say this is one of my favorite Kylie products! Out of the Birthday Collection, it is definitely my MVP pick. It looks matte but it doesn’t feel drying like liquid lipsticks. The consistency is somewhat thick and creamy and applies so nicely!
Raleigh
Kylie Cosmetics Birthday Collection Matte Lipstick uploaded by Aieshwarya S.
Review for: Birthday Behavior, Rumor, Glam, August, Rager
I made a video on this lip kit on my YouTube channel AshWarrior23. I like the lipsticks, they are very creamy and smooth. They’re not very long lasting, you have to be careful. I personally would not spend $90 on this lipkit again. Colors are nice but some are way too light for my skin tone, like flirtin and glam. Rumor was way too dark.