BY KYLIE COSMETICS #4 in Makeup Sets

Cherry pie lip gloss
Makeup bag

Laura M.
Houston , TX
I love all of the Kylie cosmetics products in the birthday collection line , the packaging is to die for , so super cute . I love her twenty color lip kit it’s such a beautiful color . It goes on easily , the pencil is easy to sharpen with a good sharpener , the formula is not too drying and is comfortable to wear, the eyeshadow pallete is so cute and so pigmented m th shadows are buttery and smooth feeling , I use the pallete everyday in some way . The bag is so cute and roomy , it will fit a lot of makeup. The glosses are beautiful and the ultra glows are beautiful . The shade colors in the matte mini bundle is amazing my favorite colors are one wish and angel  Kylie Cosmetics Birthday Collection
Allison H.
I am obsessed with the entire birthday collection. I love kylie cosmetics. I already posted about the eyeshadow palette. Twenty matte lipstick is an amazing dark pink nude color. I applied easily. The cupcake gloss is a nice pop of pink. The red gloss I haven’t used yet because I’m not the biggest fan of red. The minis are a great quantity for the size. They all last long and don’t wear throughout the day. Love the whole kit.
Heather B.
Tiffin, OH
I love the colors in the Birthday collection and the bag is great for travel! Only thing I would change are the brushes. I’m not the biggest fan as they feel cheap and don’t blend that great. The new loose highlighters have such beautiful pigment with one in pink and one gold. They are great as eyeshadows as well. Everything came packaged very nicely in the lovely pink color.
Rachel P.
When Kylie dropped this Birthday set on us, I. WENT. WILD!!!!
Originally I saw her sampling everything on her snapchat before she launched it and my initial thoughts were, "sis really came through for this collection" and "Im buying this."
I read through all of the products on the launch and decided to just get the Matte Lip set. When it came I reviewed my first response via Youtube. The color swatches were beautiful. All of the colors were so nice and flattering on my skin I couldn't wait to see how they looked on my lips. When I did finally try them on I was a bit disappointed. Out of 6 colors I only liked 2 of them. 2 of them were very runny and were dripping out of the tube so that alarmed me first. Last the brighter colors were, The orange, nude and pink were very thin and needed multiple layers of application, so that was alarming as well. Overall, I love the look and the color selection but the formula needs work.

Gliselda G.
Laredo, TX
I bought the birthday collection lipkit in the color twenty and let me say I love, Love, Love the formula. She has a unique formula which is so smooth and lightweight on the lips. They r kinda pricey but never have I had a liquid lipstick that has such a good feel to it and not drying or sticky on the lips! If u r looking for great quality and long lasting lip products I highly recommend the Kylie lip kits. And her color range is wonderful she has many shades that can satisfy anyone tastes or liking. Everything is found in her website which I easy to get into.
Nattaly C.
I love her collection. All her products seem to give me the results I want. I wish I could totally purchase more of her products but I can’t afford it sadly. They are very long lasting and just overall great products. I highly recommend you to buy it if you can afford it
Felisha J.
Holyoke, MA
I got from this kylie collection the mini velvets set, these have such a great formula they feel so nice and confortable on the lips, they aren't over drying, I really really enjoy these, It's also a great set if you want to try the formula and the different colors.
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
I wish I would’ve gotten this for my birthday, but there’s always this year right? I know this set is amazing because all the products I’ve tried so far have been. From the lip sticks to the eye shadows this is some of the longest wearing makeup I’ve ever used yet!
Acondria R.
Mccomb, MS
At first I thought it was too hyped but its a really pretty collection....from packaging to brushes.....the lip kit twenty is beautiful usually I wouldn't wear a dark shade like that but it complements my makeup... The eye shadow pallet is stunning especially if you love pink....the mini lipkits at first I thought was too small but I've had mine for 3 months and no signs of running out yet....the glosses are kinda sticky.....wasn't too hyped by that formula... The high lighters are awesome but queen is more glitter to be honest
Arianna S.
Ok so I got 2 matte lipsticks from Kylie’s website I paid 48 for each lipstick. First of all the product is great but I can tell you that there are so many other matte lipsticks just like hers, for way less than I paid. It’s honeslty ridiculous. I thought I would try it out just to see what all the craziness about her products were about but I guess it’s just the name of the product “KYLIE” that they like. And when I got my color I hated it, it looked nothing like the website. No I would not recommend it
Rachel B.
Oshawa, ON
Mattes or Velvets? :)
Macie T.
Wales
Is it all new ?
Doris W.
Are these worth the price?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Who else will not be buying this?
Jade C.
Red Oak, IA
Who bought the Kylie birthday?