BY KYLIE COSMETICS #7 in Makeup Sets

• I got this in the mail yesterday. So excited to try it. Haven't e...4 Answers
  • Is this worth buying ???2 Answers
Kristel C.
Linden, NJ
So this review is for the mini lipkit specifically. I love the colors besides the first one, One Wish, because that one seems to get super dry super quick. In the photo of the swatches, this is the order of the colors from left to right, top row then bottom row: One wish, Baby girl, Angel, August Bug, All Nighter, & Gorg. I love the colors but absolutely hate the formula, it is super drying. In the swatches I do not have chapstick underneath, perhaps that’s why. But to my memory even wearing chapstick with this formula makes your lips super dry and almost crackly looking after 10 minutes as you see in the first photo on the top row left side. My favorite color is Gorg, and for some reason this one seems to be less drying than the other ones. All nighter and August Bug sits beautifully as well. Therefore I only give three stars for the shades and the beautiful packaging.
Tiffany B.
San Diego, CA
I got the I want It All palette and the velvet lip kit. For the palette I love the colors featured in it. Can create endless looks and the color payoff is great with no fallout. For the velvets I don’t think it went well with my skin tone. I have an olive complexion and some of the colors washed me out. I wanted the matte collection since those colors would of looked better on me but somehow ended up with the velvet. I kept 2 out of the 5 colors featured in the set. Was really disappointed.
Sarah H.
I’m only rating the liquid lipstick lip kit in Twenty. It was not an option to select by itself. I love the color! It is the perfect pinky mauve color on me! Only withholding a star for the very patchy way it wears off. Takes a lot of prep work. Exfoliating and moisturizing, lining and filling. I would think it would fade evenly but it doesn’t. One of my favorite colors, but too high maintenance.
Brianna S.
Tampa
Probably my favorite set she's ever made. Twenty lip kit is long wearing and straight up beautiful. The makeup bag? I wish I bought two more. I tossed all my other makeup bags no joke. This bag can take all 45 lip kits from her. Cupcake and Cherry Pie have a creamy texture and the pigment is the best. I couldn't be happy I 10/10 recommend to everyone if you don't own twenty to buy it
Christy M.
Dallas, TX
Such a solid range of “the pinks”. The birthday collection has everything from pinky nudes to pomegranate pops of color, and I’m totally here for it. The velvets aren’t made to last as long, but are more moisturizing. The ultra glows are insanely smooth, beautiful, and give the same over-the-top glow as the others. And the pallet with blush and highlighter make everything SO easy!
Heather B.
Tiffin, OH
I love the colors in the Birthday collection and the bag is great for travel! Only thing I would change are the brushes. I’m not the biggest fan as they feel cheap and don’t blend that great. The new loose highlighters have such beautiful pigment with one in pink and one gold. They are great as eyeshadows as well. Everything came packaged very nicely in the lovely pink color.
Irene I.
Kylie Cosmetics Birthday Collection the brushes are really good and so soft for the face. I haven't gotten the product yet, I hope to try out some of Kylie cosmetics. The lipstick is so good, it has really nice colour and it's attractive.
Rachel P.
When Kylie dropped this Birthday set on us, I. WENT. WILD!!!!
Originally I saw her sampling everything on her snapchat before she launched it and my initial thoughts were, "sis really came through for this collection" and "Im buying this."
I read through all of the products on the launch and decided to just get the Matte Lip set. When it came I reviewed my first response via Youtube. The color swatches were beautiful. All of the colors were so nice and flattering on my skin I couldn't wait to see how they looked on my lips. When I did finally try them on I was a bit disappointed. Out of 6 colors I only liked 2 of them. 2 of them were very runny and were dripping out of the tube so that alarmed me first. Last the brighter colors were, The orange, nude and pink were very thin and needed multiple layers of application, so that was alarming as well. Overall, I love the look and the color selection but the formula needs work.

Kelsey Z.
I’ve heard so much stuff about this I want it so bad I want to try it so bad everybody is loving it I’m dying to get my hands on it I can’t I love the new purple colors are so pretty I love her lipsticks eyeshadows for highlift it all just so pretty I would recommend this to people and I would buy this
Maddie G.
Youngsville, LA
I literally love this! I got it for my birthday and its amazing. Its definitely worth buying! The brushes are amazing and very soft! I love the liquid mattes they are my favorite. I use this a lot and I love this! I would definitely buy this again & I highly reccomend this!
Rachel B.
Hamilton, ON
Mattes or Velvets? :)
Macie T.
Wales
Is it all new ?
Doris W.
Are these worth the price?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Who else will not be buying this?
Jade C.
Red Oak, IA
Who bought the Kylie birthday?