Kylie Cosmetics Birthday 2018 Palette

by Kylie Cosmetics

The #KylieCosmetics limited edition birthday collection Sipping Pretty palette is your secret weapon to create the perfect Kylie look. Each Sipping Pretty Palette comes with 21 pressed powders that can be used together to recreate Kylie’s favorite looks or customize your own.

The Kyshadow kit pressed powders have medium buildable coverage and a velvety smooth texture.

esta paleta que tan buena pigmentacion tiene?
Kylie Cosmetics Birthday 2018 Palette ?can someone send me close ups pics of this palette xoxo thanks
Kylie Cosmetics Birthday 2018 Palette Are these shades easy to blend or are they patchy?
Start your review of Kylie Cosmetics Birthday 2018 Palette!
How would you rate this product?
Kayleigh L.
Hoover, AL
Kylie Cosmetics Birthday 2018 Palette uploaded by Kayleigh L.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this pallet! I love to play with bright colors, and pink looks good on me so this pallet worked great! The pink was vibrant and popped so well!! I leave a picture of the look I did with it!
Melanie O.
Kylie Cosmetics Birthday 2018 Palette uploaded by Melanie O.
Kylie Cosmetics Birthday 2018 Palette uploaded by Melanie O.
Very pigmented. Little to no fall out. And very buttery! I just used this today for a simple cut crease to go out to a party! It turned out so cute! Using [product:kylie-jenner-matte-liquid-lipstick-&-lip-liner-shade-kristen-free-shipping] matte liquid lipstick.
Leslie G.
Odessa, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
The first thing I have to say is that the normal price is $ 65 which is very expensive, considering the quality of the product. yes it is good but there are very patchy shadows and it is difficult to work with some shadows. It's been on sale at ulta for a while. If you want it, I recommend that you use a coupon or wait for another discount. They gave it to me as a gift for a purchase in ulta. that's also a great way to get free products.
Ariana S.
corona
Kylie Cosmetics Birthday 2018 Palette uploaded by Ariana S.
Purchased at: ULTA
This pallet is truly beautiful amazing colors and very pigmented been wanting it and finally got. Kylies pallets never disappoint!
Stephanie C.
Jamestown, KY
Kylie Cosmetics Birthday 2018 Palette uploaded by Stephanie C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love! I was able to get this from Ulta free for being a platinum member. I truly love the formula. Mattes are super super pigmented and the shimmers or so creamy! Color lasts all day and it dosent crease or move around. Blends easily as well. I highly recommend this palette!
Igdalia O.
Hialeah, FL
Kylie Cosmetics Birthday 2018 Palette uploaded by Igdalia O.
I absolutely LOVE this platte, high pigments, astonishing colors. There is so much variety of colors in this palette. Also the packaging is super cute. This was one of my first investments in Kylie Cosmetics been collecting ever since. Kylie Cosmetics Birthday 2018 Palette
Crystal R.
Odessa , TX
Kylie Cosmetics Birthday 2018 Palette uploaded by Crystal R.
Great every day college shadow go on so good and good amount of pop of colors Love the mirror and shimmers are amazing This is a great power to travel there the only thing is the pink stained my eyelid
Desiree G.
Orange, CA
Kylie Cosmetics Birthday 2018 Palette uploaded by Desiree G.
Absolutely in love with this palette. The colors are so pigmented. First time using it and can’t get enough of it. I would not improve this palette it’s perfect. I would def buy again. Kylie Cosmetics Birthday 2018 Palette.
Shaina S.
Kylie Cosmetics Birthday 2018 Palette uploaded by Shaina S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this palette the shadows blend like a dream. It’s a bit pricey but it’s totally worth it. #sparkleon
Amber V.
Aynor
Kylie Cosmetics Birthday 2018 Palette uploaded by Amber V.
Purchased at: ULTA
I loved the colors anr how the colors blend together. There was a little fall out but most if not all eyeshadow palettes do.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Marcia G.
Raeann O. il y a 2 ans
Not the best pictures but here lol
Osiris M.
Pico Rivera, CA
Ariana S. il y a 2 ans
Easy to blend!!!
Katrina  R.
Rawlings, MD
il y a 2 ans
Kylie Cosmetics Birthday 2018 Palette ?Is this product still on sale at Ulta and how much is it.
Mila G.
Orlando , FL
il y a 2 ans
Kylie Cosmetics Birthday 2018 Palette Do you own this palette? It’s now 50% off at Ulta 🤗
Chloe M. il y a 2 ans
I was looking at it debating on buying it!