Kylie Cosmetics 22 Lip Kit

by Kylie Cosmetics

The Kylie Cosmetics Matte Liquid Lipstick and Lip Liner Lip Kit is your secret weapon to create the perfect 'Kylie Lip.' Each Lip Kit comes with a Matte Liquid Lipstick and matching Lip Liner.

Lip Liner
This ultra-long wearing Lip Liner has a creamy texture that glides across the lips for a very easy and comfortable application. The Lip Liner sharpens easily in most standard sized sharpeners - just make sure your sharpener is not dull!

Matte Liquid Lipstick

How does Kylies lipsticks preform?
How true to the picture (from the website) is the color?
Start your review of Kylie Cosmetics 22 Lip Kit!
How would you rate this product?
Maygen P.
Mobile, AL
Kylie lip kits have been a fan favorite of mine since 2017 , They’re so easy to use and conveniently come with a lip liner. I enjoy these liquid lippies so much. They’re beautiful and good products.
Alyssa H.
Cutler Bay, FL
The color of her lip kits are beautiful and they’re super long lasting, but they’re too matte for my liking. I tried putting a chapstick on before application and it looked better. If you like super matte lips, you’ll probably love her products!
˗ˏˋ  .
Kylie Cosmetics 22 Lip Kit uploaded by ˗ˏˋ  .
Purchased at: ULTA
My favourite red I’ve found yet! It’s a great formula and long lasting, I would recommend this to anyone looking for a nice red lip!
Vivian  C.
Huntersville, NC
Very creamy honestly the best products for lipsticks In general but this lasts long and looks so natural
Bexx W.
Looked beautiful every time. No matter if i mess up it always looks beautiful. I love Kylie products!
Kelsey D.
Elizabethport, NJ
I love kylie’s lipsticks, the price is great the colors are so cute and sexy, i definitely recommend this
Melanie G.
Purchased at: ULTA
El mejorrrr lo amor por completo es un rojo passion hermoso 🤩 y la verdad que lo volvería a comprar
Tefa R.
College Point, NY
Kylie Cosmetics 22 Lip Kit uploaded by Tefa R.
I’m literally in love of the color of this lip kit I could literally wear it every single day and it’s just my favorite color ever!
Jami S.
Atlantic City
Kylie Cosmetics 22 Lip Kit uploaded by Jami S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love matte lip kits from Kylie because they smell so good and go on smoothly. They stay on all day long and look good!!
Kiran S.
Staten Island, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
Its great color with hues of color in it doesn’t need or have no room to improve its such a pretty color with smooth and easy application its glides on easily and stay there for few hour yes i would recommend it to others