BY KYJEN

Say goodbye to regular short-lived single squeaker toys! Our signature Squeaker Mats are durable and have multiple squeakers inside! Even when dogs hunt down and eliminate one squeaker, there are plenty more to go! Dogs also like to shake and flap the long bodies of these toys. Some dogs seem to use these as security blankets or pillows for years after theya€ ve exhausted some of the squeakers. Squeaker Mats are an enduring Kyjen classic - bubble wrap for dogs that keep selling strong.Length: 4 in. Width: 17 in. Height: 11 in. Weight: 0.46 lbs. see more...

• Where can I find this squirrel mat..?We had one and my do...1 Answers
Taylor W.
Casselberry
Purchased at: Amazon
My dogs love the squeaker toys! They got crazy and the toys last which is even better for the money. I have 2 smaller dogs and they love them
Pam R.
Austin, TX
My dog cannot easily destroy this brand of stuffed toy. He carries them around and can play tug of war. Loves gnawing on them
Hannah W.
Bellevue, NE
My dogs favorite toy!!! She is obsessed with it. Good quality too. She hasn't managed to rip this one up yet.
Brandi E.
austin, TX
1,235 reviews
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
She loves playing with this toy so
Much. Her and my son play tigawar with it and she has so much fun.
Sammy “.
Oklahoma City, OK
Purchased at: Target
I liked it. A little flimsy and my dog destroyed it pretty quick. Otherwise he did very much like it!
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
1,568 reviews
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
They are my favourite and I love it, it a very serious company that is why I care about everything about them, you have the best of the best products that is why I choose you everytime! LOVE THEM!🤗
diosmery s.
República Dominicana santo domingo
La escalera Solvit Pup STEP® Plus es una solución para que tu perro pueda llegar a lugares altos como camas, subirse al coche, el sofá, etc.
lishawn T.
Belize
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This product to me is very cute and spot loves it.I think this product is very good to keep your small dogs entertained and distracted.
Mijaira A.
valencia
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
mi perro ama esto, es muy bueno porque sirve para que descanse y mi perro ama descansar asi que es lo mejor q puse haber comprado
destiny h.
keyser, wv
Bought this for my dog and my cat uses it as a bed. Great investment either way. Not a bad price and All my fur babies love it
Where can I find this squirrel mat..?We had one and my dogs loved this toy and wore it out. Nothing else quite matches up to the squirrel. Thanks