BY KYJEN

KJQ1070: Features: -Dog toy-Combine the fun and durability-Tap into a dogs natural instincts. Color/Finish: -Natural colors and textures of real animal fur that dogs are instinctively drawn to. Dimensions: -Dimensions: 28" H x 10" W x 3" D. Collection: -Plush Puppies collection. see more...

Hailey H.
Durango, CO
I thought that this would be a more durable stuffed dog toy. While the material itself is, for the most part, durable, the arms and legs were torn off within minutes by my two less-than-ten pound dogs :( my dogs have continued to carry around the arms and legs and play with them but I would've liked to have seen it stay in tact for a couple of days at least
Michelle W.
While this toy is larger and would be considered a toy for medium to large dogs (that do not rip apart squeaker toys), my little 9 pound jack Russell chihuahua mix just loves this! He drags it around and pounces on it and loves that not all of the squeakers in it sound the same. And I love how many squeakers are in this thing! He loves it!
Heather S.
Tucson, AZ
Most of our dogs love squeaky toys and will destroy toys in minutes to get to the squeaky. I wish it took them longer to rip apart, that would make it more economical. Once the squeaky is out, they lose in interest except for the odd game of tug.
Jade B.
My dogs love these toys and always bring them to me to play with. And they hold up during their rough play and tug of war games!!
Yunilys N.
Jacksonville, FL
My toy poodle just loves this cute little toy. He's so spoiled he even uses it as a pillow when he goes to sleep
Denise C.