BY KYJEN

T M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog is obsessed with this toy, and any of the “hide-a” toys! I find the little squirrels all over my house and she loves to squeak them. It’s definitely worth the price because it’s like getting many toys in one!
Kellie B.
Lexington, KY
Our dog loves this toy... It combines squeaky toys and digging- 2 of his favorite things. We bought the ginormous version, because he plays hard. It came with 6 squirrels and has several holes. The squirrels themselves are just big enough for him to carry around, and he loves grabbing the log in the middle and shaking all the squirrels out. I have already repaired the log a few times (we've had it a week), but our dog is also a destroyer of all things filled with fluff, so I'm not blaming the manufactures for that. This is a toy he actually whines for when we put it up, so I'm pleased with how well he likes it! He's also learning he has to clean up the squirrels when he's emptied it, so some added training! Great toy overall- for an active pup, it burns some energy inside!