BY KYJEN

Justeen Y.
Fontana
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We bought this when taking our dog to Yosemite for the first time and have used it for countless other trips including Big Bear Lake and Lake Perris. It's comfortable for my dog and keeps him comfortably afloat without bothering him. I love that it allows me to spot him easily as well, especially when we're at the dog beach.
Yareli O.
I have a pug and she’s pretty small, she loves to get into the pool with us but the problem is she can’t swim, so I got her this and she can now enjoy time in the pool with us lol, I recommend if you have the same problem .
Anny B.
Valdosta, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I ordered this life jacket for my Chihuahua. He's six pounds and the jacket is designed for 15-20 pounds. However, it can be sized down but still is a little loose. It works really well and I really like how it has a neck support part of the life jacket so his face stays out of the water. This is a great product, but next time I will order a smaller size.
Michellle K.
Nanticoke, PA
This is great for a small dog swimming in water. However, be careful in a boat. This made my dog top heavy, causing her to have balance issues when sitting.
Harmony S.
West Monroe
Bought this for my  fur baby, LOVE IT.  He looks adorable and I feel like he like it as well. I would for sure recommend this product
Heidi L.
Andover
Both my Westie and Dorkie have these life jackets. They willingly wear them and hang out with us in our pool as well the boat.
Marni R.
Perfect life jacket for a small dog. I was worried about it being too loose on my dog but fit her snuggly.
Paige G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Little Fur buddy Loves his little jacket when I got dressed and styled to the beach we can laser around in the water swim float do whatever you like great price for a great animal deafly would buy it again