BY OUTWARD HOUND

• Has anyone tried one of these? My dog is approx 20 pounds...11 Answers
Stacy H.
Visalia, CA
I don't have this but I wish I did! My dog loves being close to us and always wants to be on the go, but sometimes the terrain is too much for her paws or it's a long journey- she would love this!
Shannon M.
sumner, WA
My mother in law got this so she could borrow her grand puppy. I feel it has the same quality as a child carrier. My dog doesn't mind hanging out in there it took some getting used to but it's his normal routine now.
Valerie N.
Arlington , VA
Honestly, we got it on sale as a joke for our uncle. Turns out he and his chihuahua LOVE it. Perfect for long walks when the princess gets tired.
Kaitlynne F.
Steelville , MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These are the best things ever!!! Especially if you're carrying around a smaller dog.
Morganne S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Such an adorable little pet carrier!!! So cute for hiking or a day jn the park
Renea C.
Kingman, AZ
Has anyone tried one of these? My dog is approx 20 pounds and I wonder if it would be uncomfortable to wear.