Kyjen Homer the Hedgehog Dog Toy Xlarge uploaded by Dalia E.

BY KYJEN

Deep sounding grunter and rattle inside Great for all dogs Our lovable, best-selling Hedgehogs have a deep-sounding grunt noisemaker and a rattle inside. Hedgehogs fit naturally in a dog's mouth, making them enjoyable to carry. Compared to most other plush toys, the soft faux fur and minimal seams lessen a dog's need to rip and tear this toy. As a result, this highly popular classic has been, and still is, one of the best selling plush toys ever sold in the pet industry. for over a decade! Don't go home without one! Made of polyester fiber with a plastic squeaker. Junior: 6"H x 8"W x 4"L (0.14 lbs) Large: 6"H x 9"W x 5"L (0.37 lbs) X-Large: 9"H x 12"W x 7"L (0.65 lbs) Jumbo: 10"H x 15"W x 7"L see more...

• How long do these last? my dog loves stuffed toys but usually des...2 Answers
Katie S.
Katie S.
We got one for my moms dog and he loves it! Was his favorite toy! If I remember correctly it was decently priced.
Fred H.
Fred H.
Lots of fun for dogs. I bought this for my lab. She is medium/large in stature. The toy has held up great to her rough play. Not many toys do. This was a pleasant supply. I even find my smaller maltese likes to try to play with it as well. It is a sturdy toy.
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
This is a REALLY durable toy. My dogs have had this since they were puppies (the oldest is 12) and it still looks new. They love this and the noise it makes!
Amber S.
Amber S.
Marlette, MI
While the dogs loved it...it did not last long. Sadly, our lab and Russell have an uncanny ability to rip toys apart, and this one was no different.
Emily R.
Emily R.
I bought this toy for my dog and surprisingly it is still around. My dogs love squeaky toys so I knew they would enjoy this little fur toy with the squeaker inside
Isabel I.
Isabel I.
My dogs usually done okay with toys I'm not sure why but this they loved and played with it quite a bit
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
This hedgehog is hilarious!! My dogs were scared of it at first but now love tearing it apart.
Chassity D.
Chassity D.
Athens, MI
Super cute toy and it even took my dogs a while before it strewed it to pieces
Dalia E.
Dalia E.
Orleans, Ontario
Great toy, both dogs find the hedge hog fun to play with and it is pretty durable. they aren't toy destroyers but one chews on it more then the other and it's lasting. we actually have it in a few sizes as one of our dogs favors the hedge hog shape over most of her stuffies :)
Hannah c.
Hannah c.
How long do these last? my dog loves stuffed toys but usually destroys them before too long.