BY KYJEN

Longer lasting with more squeakers 16 squeakers inside Say goodbye to regular short-lived single squeaker toys! Our signature Squeaker Mats are durable and have multiple squeakers inside! Even when dogs hunt down and eliminate one squeaker, there are plenty more to go! Dogs also like to shake and flap the long bodies of these toys. Some dogs seem to use these as security blankets or pillows for years after they've exhausted some of the squeakers. Squeaker Mats are an enduring Kyjen classic - bubble wrap for dogs that keep selling strong. Made of polyester fiber with plastic squeakers. Dimensions: 31"H x 11"W x 4"L see more...

Shaelyn L.
Shaelyn L.
My dog had a ton of fun playing with this however she destroyed it within 3 hours of giving it to her. If your dog is gentle this would be a great toy but if they destroy their toys don't get this one for them.
Shyla C.
Shyla C.
medford, or
I love watching my dog play with this toy. He jumps on it to try to get as many squeakers to squeak as possible. I wish the seams were a bit stronger, but I do LOVE this toy!!!
Heather L.
Heather L.
Wellington, FL
Great for my morkie who likes to hold her toys like pacifiers, but she can still squeak it
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Bakersfield, CA
The no stuff dog toys are great. I have one similar to this. My dog loves to tear toys apart and the stuffing goes everywhere. Plus it is better for the dog so they don't choke on the stuffing. I would recommend no stuffing toys to anyone who has dogs.
Michell H.