BY KYJEN

The slo-bowl is a natural, healthy, and playful solution for dogs that gobble their kibble too quickly. Our nature-inspired designs promote natural eating habits by requiring dogs to forage for their feasts. Moreover, by prolonging feeding times, slo-bowls reduce the risks for bloat, regurgitation, and canine obesity. Dogs quickly learn to chase their food through a maze of ridges and valleys, making dinnertime feel more like a hunt. And, because the slo-bowl rewards their play with bits of food, furry friends become more and more engaged as the meal goes on. Veterinarians agree that slower feeding is safer feeding. When it's time to... see more...

• This looks like a great idea - has anyone out there used it?2 Answers
  • This is so cute I would love one for my dog does any one know if ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kristin W.
Islandia, NY
I love this pet bowl. It helps my dog eat slower. I highly recommend this dog bowl if your dog is like mine and eats his food very fast. This bowl helps your dog to eat slower. I highly recommend this again to all dog lovers I would buy this item again when I get my new puppy
Adriana M.
My dog used to eat her food in 30 seconds. It now takes her over 2 minutes to finish her food. I do feel like this bowl is a bit too complicated for my dog, as she loses interest in her food and doesn't want to finish sometimes. Just something to consider, however, it does work.
Kendall V.
Bremerton, WA
I bought this because my terrier mix would pretty much inhale his food and would end up throwing it all up because he ate it so fast. He still eats quickly, but the slo-bowl has definitely lengthened his eating time and he never throws up his food anymore.

The only thing I don't love is that it's super big, and I'm guessing because it's a 'one size fits all' product. It would be nice if it came in different sizes for different size dogs.
Jennifer S.
Alexandria, VA
My pup was terrified of metal bowls because of the sound her tag would make against it while she ate, and then we realized she was eating too quickly once we gave her a bowl she'd eat out! This bowl is perfect for her-- no metal sound, and it helps slow her down.
Lauren E.
This does a great job at getting my dog to slow down her eating by making her have to work to get at her food instead of just inhale it
Ashley D.
These are amazing for dogs who eat too quickly. It slows them down without annoying them or being too difficult to get at the food.
Laura Beth C.
Owensboro, KY
Love this for my girl! she eats sooooooo fast. she eats much slower now and has fun with it.
Kelly A.
Binghamton, NY
These are great for those dogs who eat too fast to help avoid bloat. Highly recommend this. Way cheaper than a vet visit.
Kelly Jo L.
Tahlequah, OK
My tiny pup would eat her food in legitimately 3 bites. Less than 10 seconds. This bowl has definitely solved that! She now eats much slower but also takes smaller bites. Because she can only get a few bits of kibble at once, she's less prone to choking on it or eating it without chewing. After year of eating out of this bowl, she has perfected the technique (she spins in a circle, eating each little compartment separately) but it still takes her time to fish the kibble out of the nooks and crannies. I like that it has rubber grips and doesn't slide across the floor like her old bowl.
Leah G.
Lacey, WA
We got a maze bowl for one of our dogs who tends to eat so fast she bites the bottom of the bowl. This bowl has slowed her down a considerable amount and adds a good challenge for her. She's a smart girl. She does chew on the edges if left unattended, but otherwise would recommend to anyone with the same concerns.
Cristina a.
La puente, Ca
This is so cute I would love one for my dog does any one know if they make them in different colors and for how much and where at?
Nichole B.
This looks like a great idea - has anyone out there used it?