BY KYJEN

Hide-A-Squirrel Junior. The complete line of Plush Puppies. Puzzle Plush toys will not only keep pets occupied and eliminate boredom, but they also develop a dog s intelligence and puzzle solving skills. Just insert the balls, toys, or rings onto or inside the toy for dogs to remove over and over again. The ideal line of toys to challenge and entertain pets. see more...

Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
Pet Lover Expert
This is my dog's favorite toy. It comes with multiple squirrels that all squeak and have tails for my dog to chew on. She also loves to play with the squirrel house on it's own. Sometimes we hide her other toys in the house so she can dig through it and pull them out.
Tina M.
Tina M.
Polson, MT
Pet Lover Expert
We baught this adorable toy for our Italian greyhounds, small dogs that don't destroy toys. I love it for them they love playing with it with us like a game of hide and seek or peek a boo. They also enjoy playing with it between two of them they do this adorable game where they pull the little toy through a hole and the other one try's to catch it. I think they try to imitate how we play with them with it. It's great for small dogs or even bigger dogs who won't just destroy it. We have a large Afghan hound who has destroyed a couple things just by grabbing and yanking hard. So I wouldn't recommend this for dogs who love to destroy toys I doubt it would last long. It's cute and great if you have a young child your trying to teach to play with a puppy.
Casey L.
Casey L.
Henrico, VA
My baby got this as a Christmas present, and she loves it so much! It's one of the few toga she hasn't destroyed in seconds. It's the perfect size for her. All the squirrels have squeakers in them, and they're easily replaced if she does destroy one.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Edinburg, TX
This is one of my 11yo dachshund's favorite toys of all time! Even though he is a squirrel my dog Mackenzie knows him as "Chip"! Chip has been replaced about 15 times! For her birthday a few years back we even bought her a pack of 6 and she was thrilled! Chip was originally purchased on a trip to California and subsequent Chips have traveled to New Orleans, all over the state of Texas, and New York! The Junior size is her favorite but she will play with the regular size also.
Kristy G.
Kristy G.
Woodbridge, VA
My dog can't live with out these squeaky squirrels! We have gone through four sets of these. She loves to take them from room to room. She enjoys toss them and catch them.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Uvuvuvyvyvyvyvyyvycttvtvtttvyvyvyvybubkvtxrxtctvubyuvyctctctcyvyvtctctctctcrcrcrctctcyvtctvtvtvtctctcrcrcrctcctcycvubibbuchxtdrzrctctcubuvuvuvyvyvuvyvyvycyctxexryvyuvyv